[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder, the speed of /qa/ is the speed all boards should be at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466715520470.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466715520470.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Reminder, the speed of /qa/ is the speed all boards should be at
>>
>>573031
I've actually thought this for a long time.

I think it would be cute if the catalog was randomized and didn't have anything to do with how long until a post gets bumped off, and that the speed of the board changed how many threads were allowed to be up at any one time, with a bottom. Maybe /i/ and other suuuuper slow boards would only have 5 pages at the bottom, whereas /b/ could have a HUNDRED pages, and then you order the catalog so that threads with fewer IPs in them are around the top to encourage more threads to have more activity in them, with the end goal to make it so that every thread has a nice little equilibrium of around 50 IPs so every individual thread feels kinda slow even if the entire board as a whole is super fast.
>>
>>573031
Reminder
If you enjoy moeshit you are subhuman
>>
>>573031
Maybe for 4/1/2017. But I like the idea of making everybody use 4chan the way it was meant to be used and not let catalogfags have any fun.
>>
>>573031
the speed of /qa/ varies greatly
>>
>>573038
> and that the speed of the board changed how many threads were allowed to be up at any one time, with a bottom. Maybe /i/ and other suuuuper slow boards would only have 5 pages at the bottom, whereas /b/ could have a HUNDRED pages
Which would be just like /archive but for alive threads
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.