[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"On topic"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 1600x900
Is it just me or do moderators make things worse here by insta-deleting "off topic" posts, no matter how interesting, while giving a free pass to nominally on-topic, repetitively posted circlejerk fests?

99% of my problem with the site now is that the mods don't ever dare tackle some of the growths we have on various boards, because they are nominally on-topic, however banal and repetitive
>>
>insta-deleting "off topic"
>worse
no
>>
File: IMG_20160616_235224.jpg (262 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160616_235224.jpg
262 KB, 1080x1920
I think I know the source, he did pic related and I didn't post CP or any pedophilic images, he apparently hates anyone with a viewpoint that differs from his though
>>
>>567630
It all depends on whether the mods on that board like the board. (Mod privileges are global, but in practice mods typically stick to a few boards and respect other mods' "turfs.") /a/'s mods were historically friendly to the board, although that relationship seems to be going downhill of late. On the other extreme, we had (may still have) a mod working /k/, /lit/, and /sci/ who treated the userbase with utter contempt. At various points, /sci/ got spammed with 30+ threads about Schrodinger's cat, every video from a certain Youtube channel, and other topics, and the spam would be bumped for weeks, with the mod banning anyone who reported it because it was technically on-topic. I expect this will get worse as potential good mods refuse to work under our new criminal admin.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.