[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are mods allowed to set auto-deny on appeals for the bans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: homos are not people.jpg (227 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
homos are not people.jpg
227 KB, 800x597
Why are mods allowed to set auto-deny on appeals for the bans they give? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the appeal? To have another mod review the transgression?
>>
>>565565
They get tired of people trying to convince them that they aren't pedos for posting loli
>>
>>565565
It seems very counter productive. I mean reading an appeal should be part of there job.

I know most bans on 4chan are legitmate. But I can recall two times I got banned unfairly.

1st time was for posting in a touhou thread where you have to make a veryation of that one 2hu in a bucket. And I made mine a papyrus one. I got banned for "Quality of Posts" with no apeal.

2nd TIme. I posted "What does /pol/ have to be proud about because I was angry at all of these gay pride people. And I got banned for a ban evasion. Someone probably post some thing like that before me and the mods likely thought it was me. With no appeal.

Lastly if people are not allowed to apeal, that only encourage people to do a ban evasion. If they have to wait more than 3 days to use 4chan it is very worthwhile for them to break the rules to do a ban evasion.
>>
Bumping a thread with discussion due to the flooding happening right now. zz
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.