[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what's funny? I can snap and kill every mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 555x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 555x553
You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed, your nose flattened, your teeth shattered, your fingers broken, your ribs broken, and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves.
>>
>>567766
Shut up cuck.
>>
>>567766
4chan is a place for 11-17 year old outcasts to feel naughty and grown up. They say rude things because they want to fit in with the other lemmings and be cool, despite having no user names or post counts.

When they get their first girlfriend they graduate to facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

If they never get a girlfriend they stay on here sometimes until they are 21-23 and act like the 'cool' older brother, bullying and teasing the typical young teenage user.

It's mostly male, lonely, virgins.

/pol/ is a place where furries, pedophiles, transexuals, stormfront and other racist hate groups also attempt to recruit these young boys. Because of the nature of the board, if you have 10-15 fake ip's you can switch between, you can get almost any topic to 300+ replies, if you keep posting in your own thread.

Over the past 5 years various Intelligence Services have monitored and tracked users on this board, but they realised eventually that the people here are just harmless kids and not the terrorist masterminds they are looking for.

I am here because I am doing graduate research in Internet Anonymity and the type of person who wants to hide behind a keyboard. The profile I layed out above makes over 90% of the userbase on the chans, with about 70% of them just lurking/reading threads too afraid to post.
>>
>>567789
Shut up cuck.
>>
>>567797
>giving yourself a (You)
What a slut.
>>
>>567806
Shut up cuck.
>>
>>567819
Shut up cuck.
>>
>>567820
Shut up cuck.
>>
>>567824
Shut up cuck.
>>
>>567766
seven proxies
>>
>>567850
>seven

I stopped caring about math when I was introduced to the concept of imaginary numbers. What a crock of shit. If your equation can only be solved by inventing numbers that can't exist, like some kind of math deity , then you are fucking wrong and the math is flawed. Same for algebra solutions that basically say "the correct answer is whatever the correct answer is". Thats what the math said transcribed to words but god forbid if i wrote in down in english instead of the ancient math runes the teacher word mark me wrong.

Math is logical and numbers never lie my ass. Math is just as flawed as any other human construct.
>>
>>567869
Shut up cuck.
>>
>>567826
Shut up cuck.
>>
Please enter your CD Key.
The CD Key is located on your jewel case. Press OK to verify your Key.
The CD Key you entered is not valid. Please re-enter.
The CD Key you entered appears to be valid. Raven and Activision will never ask you for your CD Key. Don't tell it to anyone! Don't lose your CD Key!
>>
>>567995
Shut up cuck.
>>
>>568187
Keep quite man with unfaithful wife
>>
>>568194
Close your mouth person with an adulterous wife
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.