[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online communities thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: history.jpg (1 MB, 3000x4000) Image search: [Google]
history.jpg
1 MB, 3000x4000
Over the years there have been many Futaba and 2ch clones outside of 4chan with varying degrees of success and interesting content that either host their own unique communities or refugees from 4chan and order major anonymous BBSes.

So what other anonymous imageboards or textboards do you guys go to? Happened upon an interesting or strange ones? Post them here.

I go to 4-ch.net, tohno-chan, progrider, the Russian 2ch, krautchan and lainchan on occasion.

I used to go to 4ct (remake of world4ch) and four-chon before they got closed down.
>>
File: 1465959234787.png (15 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
1465959234787.png
15 KB, 528x424
That graph needs to be updated since there has been a second exodus on the other chan. The crippled kike is supposedly dying, the entire moderation team there has been subverted and they're not only banning VPN's but also their entire /pol/ (which is 90% of the site) has been bleeding users because some coon subverted the mod position and spergs out 24/7 there handing out permbans like it's nothing. In response to this there's at least half a dozen new chans that have sprung up in the last two months alone, people have been fleeing hotwheelschan en masse. It's only a matter of time now until it's dead for good, lel.
>>
>>562448
>The crippled kike is supposedly dying
Wait, Fredrick is dying? I kinda feel sad now.
>>
>>562441
ʇui/ƃɹo˙ɐʇnɐlilʎ (this is where spurdo, top kek, and gondola memes came from, among others)

ʇui/ƃɹo˙pɹɐoqǝlɔɹiɔ (a backup for the yli crew in case the autistic admin fucks things up)
>>
File: 1418306969001.jpg (44 KB, 604x533) Image search: [Google]
1418306969001.jpg
44 KB, 604x533
I only care about weeb related stuff. /a/ and /jp/-like boards on other chans are very slow. I lurk futaba because I can't post there.
Where is wizardchan in this picture? I thought they have a notable amount of traffic?
>>562441
>krautchan
The /int/ board is actually decent (unlike the rest of KC) and way better than here.
>>
I used to go to 7chan and 420chan back in the day when I was being an edgy faggot and I thought 4chan was below me. Now I don't.

Altchans should be mercy killed they always inevitably become ghost towns or shut down. Even infinity which was supposed to replace this place (lol) barely lasted two years. Pathetic.
>>
>>562474
I don't know about infinity to be honest. Fredrick mismanaged it a lot but now it seems to be doing okay under Jim Watkins.
>>
>>562474
420chan is still up and alive because they didn't try to replace 4chan.
>>
>>562474
I agree if by altchans you mean "IBs that try to kill 4chan".
>>
>>562441
What happened to Shii, anyway? Why is his site down?
>>
>>562441
see the others an wreck at the quiver of being another think out side the box no love for you here or anywharere jon the crux os a wave sent to save the underliing whining bot of more it shimers i the face or more but adores true line of together intermiteen kitten the long loose noose was mine shaking hiros hand in time
>>
>>562448
>The crippled kike is supposedly dying
post source
>>
>>562550
I wrote supposedly because those are basically just rumours floating around due to the current shitstorm/exodus going on. Saw a couple posts saying the guy was really ill right now or something and that's why he stepped down as an admin i dunno
>>
http://bienvenidoainternet.org/world/

This would be the best textboard around if it had a bit more activity.
>>
>>562441
>So what other anonymous imageboards or textboards do you guys go to?
Implying I would tell you and let people hoard it and ruin it.
>>
File: 252452[1].jpg (843 KB, 1281x961) Image search: [Google]
252452[1].jpg
843 KB, 1281x961
Tohno-chan is nice.
It's like what /a/ used to be before /v/ crossboarders forced all of their memes into it.
>>
what's the point of chans these days? why not just make the threads permanent or some shit. it's not like chan threads have the same ephemeral quality that they had in the past. archiving has made pruning pointless.
>>
>>562780
It's because hard drives can't store infinite data.
If you remove images it is very much feasible though, as textbiard threads are mere kilobytes across, hence why you can find threads from the early 2000s on sites like 4-ch.net.
>>
>>562781
textboard*
>>
>>562624
a textboard with flags?!
>>
>>563467
sounds like shit
>>
>>563467
Country codes, acshually.
>>
desu people calling imageboards chans brings out the inner sperg in me.
>>
>>565542
so what chans do you log on to?
>>
>>565550
Your onee-chan
>>
>>566293
don't you mean オネエチャン
>>
>>566298
Why katakana?
>>
>>566298
Don't you mean 私はウィーエーブーです?
>>
Bumping a thread with discussion due to the flooding happening right now. yt
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.