[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Find interesting image >Has something related to MLP in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1446085939055.jpg (113 KB, 640x848) Image search: [Google]
1446085939055.jpg
113 KB, 640x848
>Find interesting image
>Has something related to MLP in it
>"Oh, I'll just crop it out, then it's fi-"
>Get banned for three days for posting it

When was this part of the rule enacted?
>>
>>546425
Don't hate the player, hate the game which you just lost
>>
>>546428
Where in the text of the rule does it say that anything that mildly has any connection or has MLP in a corner of it (that is cropped out) breaks a rule? I've fucking seen pictures of real life conventions (not pony ones obviously, just like comic conventions) have images reported because someone in the background was wearing a MLP shirt and even though it was cropped out it was still not allowed.

If there is a picture of Anon standing next to a pony, and I crop out the pony so it's just Anon, why does it matter anymore?
>>
>>546438
I don't know, I don't make the rules, I just tickle it up
>>
>>546438

>Where in the text of the rule does it say that anything that mildly has any connection or has MLP in a corner of it (that is cropped out) breaks a rule?

GR15, keep mlp in /mlp/, a small connection is still a connection
>>
>>546425
>>Find interesting image
>>Has something related to MLP in it
How in the fuck does that even happen to you unless you're a horsefucker in the first place?
>>
>>546425
Rekt pony lover, you cant fool the mods
>>
File: le moe face.jpg (46 KB, 426x394) Image search: [Google]
le moe face.jpg
46 KB, 426x394
>>546510
Here's a picture of Moe that I drew.
However, I posted it on /mlp/ once in regards to an episode being low in quality within minutes of it starting.
Welp, I just broke GR15.
>>
Welcome to 4chan. They might ease up on it across boards that aren't /co/ soon, but only because moot "If it was a problem 6 years ago, it must be 1 now" Poole is gone. Expect it to last until at least 2019 with /co/, though.
>>
>>548913
>but only because moot "If it was a problem 6 years ago, it must be 1 now" Poole is gone
So when does captcha go away?
>>
>>546425
no one does that lmao, that has literally never happened to a non-brony

stop shilling your ponies
>>
You shouldn't be posting reaction images from a cartoon targeted towards little girls anyway. Grow up
>>
File: kirby.png (16 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
kirby.png
16 KB, 300x275
>>550493
>>550497
Behold, a picture of a pony!
>>
>>550865
Go die, degenerate.
>>
>>551648
Why? That image is not from MLP. It's not referencing MLP. I never watched MLP and I never will.
>>
>>546425
Just use shitty inane moeshit reaction images like everyone does.
>>
>>553977
t. horsefucker
>>
>>550497
This. You don't deserve special treatment.
>>
>>548913
Sounds like it still is a problem now based on the attitudes of people who are trying to get the rule changed. You keep shitting in your bed and then are surprised when the landlord gets mad about the smell.
>>
File: megurine luka smiling.png (1008 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
megurine luka smiling.png
1008 KB, 1024x1024
>>546425
>mfw you break the rules and justice is served
>>
>>557262
You're still a degenerate.
>>
>>557141
It depends on if the bed is the containment board or the site in general.
>>
>>553977
This, don't use shit that's banned from most of the other boards.
>>
>>550493
This fucking here.
>>
>>548439
That's not necessarily how it works.
>>
>>561547
>>560224
sup reddit
>>
>>546425
Why don't you post the cropped picture? Maybe you missed something.
>>
>>560899
You said "a small connection is still a connection". And now you're saying "a small connection is not a connection". Why are you anti-brony subhumans so bad at arguing?
>>
>>562402
You're not seeing the clearer picture.
>>
let me guess, you posted some clear /mlp/ shit without any ponies in it an barneyfag sniffed you out.
Good, you deserve to be at his mercy for even trying to play with the line on global rule 15.
>>
>>563010
fuck off redditor
>>
>>563010
This, these degenerates deserve no sympathy.
>>
>>564212
None at all.
>>
>>563010
>>564212
>>566067
samefag
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.