[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the thing about elves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: ipo68reoe8p.jpg (136 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
ipo68reoe8p.jpg
136 KB, 600x900
>>>/a/142551481
Elves are not anime or manga. There are elves from anime or manga, but this thread isn't about them. This thread is clearly about /h/ content, 'discussing' /h/ things and postig pics that belong on /e/. I don't see what /a/ has to do with wanting to marry or rape elves. Elves in and of itself are a fantasy race that belongs on /tg/. I don't care if it's board culture, it's cancer and breeding ground for one of the worst memes. It's a thread like "I want to [x] [y]'s [z]!" and "[x] is for ___". Despite some obvious NSFW pics being posted, it's still up. And it's probably because mods are masturbating in it right now.

On a side note: Similar threads happen on /v/. The OP is clever enough to start the thread with an elf from a video game most of the time, but from there on it becomes a generic /e/ dump. Sometimes mods delete them, sometimes not. It can also happen with other fictional races and a flimsy relation to the board, but most of the time it happens with elves.

tl;dr I don't want hentai-elves anywhere except NSFW boards.
>>
File: 1372395457891.jpg (9 KB, 275x142) Image search: [Google]
1372395457891.jpg
9 KB, 275x142
>>556031
Well you're right that /tg/ is a great place to discuss elves. I don't see why /a/ bothers creating elf threads on /a/ when you can have the exact same thread on /tg/ and they'll be happy to discuss even anime elves. This stuff is completely within /tg/'s rules. Hell, we had an Overlord thread the other day. Yes, just Overlord, the anime. We had a huge discussion about it. On /tg/. Basically, that's why /tg/ is one of my favorite boards. You can discuss all sorts of things as long as they pertain loosely to traditional games. Which they do. And those things are generally some of the best things to discuss. I REALLY like elves.

Side-note: I started playing Stranger of Sword City today and I used a very cute elf portrait for my character. This game has great art.
>>
File: homos.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
homos.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>>556031
Stop being a gayfaggot who gets triggered by on-topic discussion of NSFW material on a board.
>I don't care if it's board culture, it's cancer and breeding ground for one of the worst memes.
And nobody cares about your opinion, you're the cancer here.
>>
>>556144
Explain to me how it's on-topic.
>>
>>556144
>on-topic discussion
lol
>>
>>556144
Fuck off dumb retard
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.