[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I no longer required to fill out captchas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1452990982543.jpg (7 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
1452990982543.jpg
7 KB, 250x222
Why am I no longer required to fill out captchas?
>>
>>548000
wat?
>>
>>548000
If you use google chrome / cookies it probably assumes your legit based on previous attempts you have made and your ip address.
>>
GOOGLE HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>GOOGLE HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>GOOGLE HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>GOOGLE HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>GOOGLE HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>GOOGLE HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>>GOOGLE HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>>>GOOGLE HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>>>>GOOGLE HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>>>>>GOOGLE HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Wait really? What the fuck did I buy pass for then?
>>
Test
>>
Has it been about 24 hours since you first filled out a captcha? After a certain amount of time, the captcha resets to not needing to be filled out for the whatever number of free posts that you get from not being on 4chan for a while. Afterwards you need to fill out the captcha again.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.