[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say something nice about /pol/. Say something nice about reddit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 71MmUt86ozL._SL1500_.jpg (223 KB, 1499x1000) Image search: [Google]
71MmUt86ozL._SL1500_.jpg
223 KB, 1499x1000
Say something nice about /pol/.
Say something nice about reddit.
Have a nice day :3
Ive included a funny picture from amazon of a portable radio i was looking at. Its just photoshopped in there. Kek.
>>
>/pol/
They actually have a identity. Many of us die before achieving that, even though their identity is crap.

>reddit
I like flairs. We could stay anonymous and still have those.
>>
>>541909
>/pol/
It has IDs and flags, which keeps shitposting to a minimum. You can be sure that if someone says something, either they truly mean it, or are going whole hog in trolling you. There's no inbetween, and there's no samefagging. It's much more obvious how many people believe (or claim to believe) some specific thing or another when a thread gets heated.

>reddit
There's a lot of genuinely useful information to be found there. I've noticed that a lot of the city and other niche non-subculture subreddits have tons of useful legal, regulatory, or plain ol' lore info to be found, usually very well cited. For objective facts or non-politically charged things, reddit is a very good link aggregator.
>>
>>541909
/pol/ is nice board
Reddit has a.....nice....uh....logo?
>>
>>541909
>Say something nice about /pol/.
/pol/ showed me that Canadians are really stupid
>Say something nice about reddit.
There's a lot of useful information there
>>
>>541928
>It has IDs and flags, which keeps shitposting to a minimum.
Has any indian got his point across in /pol/ without ever listening to POO2LOO?
>>
>/pol/
They can be funny.
>reddit
It's probably not entirely shit
>>
>/pol/
It humiliated Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex on an international scale.

>reddit
By far the best place on the Internet for serious discussion about economics, science, tech, programming, robotics, art, geopolitics, and a gorillion other topics. /r/AskScience and /r/ChangeMyView are fucking mint.
>>
>/pol/
One of the few bastions left for Original Content

>reddit
A place which can make you partially sane again
>>
>>541971
>/r/AskScience
>art
>gorillion
HELLO REDDO.
>>
>>541946
I'm canadian, and there's only so many times each person can post A FUCKING LEAF at you.

Without IDs, a single person could do it indefinitely. Flags are superfluous, but they're fun and do help in differentiating posters and adding context to their hot opinions, so I say they count.
>>
>>542011
As a swede, I partially agree.
>>
>>542012
As a German, I partially agree.
>>
>>542091
As an irishman, im to type to drunk.
>>
>/pol/
A nice place to talk to people about politics; No PC-filter is needed nor accepted

>reddit
I would need to've been there to have an opinion. Not even memeing, I find the website UI incomprehensible so I never bothered to stick around. Um... Nice fonts?
>>
>>541909
thanks I liked that picture

>/pol/
sometimes the threads actually talk about politics or interesting stuff and I like those

>reddit
sometimes a reporter will thank somebody's reddit screenname in an article for finding something or pointing it out and it makes me laugh
>>
They're both very easy to troll
>>
>>542109
Thats just a fact.
>>
>/pol/
None of them will ever breed.

>Reddit
Good for cat pictures or something
>>
>/pol/
Funposting mode last year was pretty fun

>Say something nice about reddit.
Sometimes there are competent people posting there
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.