[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
circlejerking mods on /mlp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 195835384643.png (119 KB, 997x343) Image search: [Google]
195835384643.png
119 KB, 997x343
Since when did we let those retards have their own board, but also let them moderate it themselves into a self-pampering circlejerk? Do they think this is Ponychan instead of a containment board? since when was it against the rules even on /mlp/ to discuss the cartoon? something they never cared about in the first place, hence why they spammed it on /b/ instead of discussing it in /co/.
Does /mlp/ think it's /a/ to warrant so much entitlement?
>>
>>538966
>You have been banned, now please buy an ad.
I cannot believe mods do this.
>>
I even discussed the show with some substance, something these /b/ronies haven't done since 2013.
Of course I treated them like shit(i mostly ignored them), they're the reason I can't discuss 1 little fantasy cartoon with /co/, /tv/ and /tg/ even on a good Christmas day.
Plus I was too calm handling them, compared to their hypocritical /a/utist and /b/-tier spam replies they kept forcing in the thread. Their deriding and denial is beyond the limits of common sense, especially from their position in a containment board.
We should allow users to treat them like shit... rather than allowing /mlp/ to be just as elitistic as /a/ when those ponyfags don't deserve and don't warrant acting so elitist.
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27431888/
>>
File: 147845934869.png (321 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
147845934869.png
321 KB, 1280x720
If he was still here - the old Moot who made /fur/ and then gathered all their ips and banned them all. Then he would have placed all the frustrated mods of 4chan into /mlp/. They would delete every cyoa greentext, general, shitpost and force them to discuss the show in a creative manner. Why did we never do that for containment boards rather than ignoring them? Now instead we let the ponyfags have their own moderation where they allow greentext and ban show discussion that isn't highly positive and in denial.
>>
File: 1432617688807.jpg (133 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
1432617688807.jpg
133 KB, 500x568
Thanks for the triples.
>>
>>539000
What the fuck?
>>
>>538966
>Since when was it against the rules to advertise my youtube channel on 4chan?
For quite a long time. Purchase an ad if you want to advertise your shitty youtube channel.
>>
The last batch of janitor applications has brought some new blood into the moderation team.
I bet it was a new janitor which pushed for the Hey Anon look at me roleplaying Cadence and Nyx threads to be banned.
>>
>>539237
Which is good or bad?

I mean I still remember when they made an underage kid a janitor, and then he went to on to brag about it on his facebook
>>
File: received_154900511572232.jpg (35 KB, 657x871) Image search: [Google]
received_154900511572232.jpg
35 KB, 657x871
>>539000
>>
>>539240
It's a slap in the face because it's pseudo-moderation. Instead of outright banning greentext which counts as faggy roleplaying, they just ban a few thread prompts and never actually encourage or force for good discussion and quality OC creation.
>>
>>539000
>>538966
Getting real good at fetching triples.
>>
>>539104
Fuck off and die, hotpocket.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.