[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the yurop endgame? Just follow the current events and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: syria-girl-jordan.jpg (26 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
syria-girl-jordan.jpg
26 KB, 650x450
Whats the yurop endgame?

Just follow the current events and possible outcome of the "refugee" crisis to the end: Yurop will be primarily shitskins.

Do these shitskins work? Are they educated? Can they replace the workforce of middle and upper class? No. No. No.

So what you end up with is hordes of uneducated fagets that outbreed the current ruling and WORKING class, but themselves are not contributing AYNTHING. How long can you sustain a country like that? The upper class will abandon it. The middle class probably too. Will these shitskins operate out factories? Will they be doctors? I dont think so. So heres are the two outcomes.

1. Nothing will happen, because shitskins actually need us to provide them with money. We are their doctors, their bankers, etc.

2. Yurop will literally turn back into medieval ages, because shitskins cant do anything. Basically Africa 2.0.
>>
Mate, sorry for the off-topic comment, but I'm so fucking sorry this has happened to your country.

I truly am.

I am so sorry so few people have publicly stood up and said "this is bullshit", or "why the fuck do they have to end up in your country? why the fuck not a neighbouring country?"

Fuck, man, what we can see happening is awful.
This is so fucked and there's a media blackout on the topic.

Even friends of mine who I consider to be intelligent are sympathetic to the invasion of your country.

I am so sorry. My friend, I am so sorry.
>>
>>55565206
Is that a designer two-layer color-matched fashion head-bag?

I bet the muslims invented this!
>>
>Whats the yurop endgame?

To stop there being too few workers for the jobs, meaning that the power to dictate things such as wages and job roles falls in to the hands of the workers. Just like after the Black Death where the Lords had to concede massively to the demands of the serfs that were left.

This shit in power simply can not happen, so they import a shit load of workers (the more the better, really) and keep the power in the hands of the employers and the supply of workers well above the demand.
>>
>>55567466
>too few workers
How many threads have you seen in the last 24 hours alone lamenting the inability to get a job?
>>
>>55567553
You mean from posters from countries with both large immigration and 50% more of the population (women) in work than need to be?
>>
>>55567612
Yes.
>>
File: 1413690408945.jpg (7 KB, 168x196) Image search: [Google]
1413690408945.jpg
7 KB, 168x196
>>55565206
i dont get it either
whats the point of turning europe muslim?
whos behind this?
>>
>>55565206
Please Crusade them. PLEASE.
>>
Europe can choose:

1) Be muslim in the future.
2) Body count like a motherfucker.
>>
File: map.png (228 KB, 2100x1524) Image search: [Google]
map.png
228 KB, 2100x1524
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
The endgame is white genocide! Fight back! ARGUE.
>>
File: 1430160770318.jpg (118 KB, 560x640) Image search: [Google]
1430160770318.jpg
118 KB, 560x640
>>55565206
>Whats the yurop endgame?

"Never attribute to malice what is explainable by stupidity".

I really think the leftists just thought it would work. That they would save everyone, and we had "money to spare" and that enrichment would be good for the economy, etc, etc. Every lie they told they thought would work, and if the statistics were against it, they thought things would just work out anyway. Someone would pay. The people would rise up and house the migrants in their homes..

Basically as always they acted emotionally, called people with facts racist and are now sitting in the shit they created.

We're starting to see the slow creeping of opinion in the left, the realization that it's not working out, that there are too many, that there's no money, that there's no homes.. suddenly those facts are emerging to them. And they inch their way over to saying we need border controls - not to stop anyone, oh no, everyone can come.. but, err, we need to "track" people. Yes. Just holding areas. Waiting rooms.

The wait for asylum is 2 years here now. If you come now you are in political limbo for 2 years. That number will only rise.

We will see the tax hikes (which they're calling "investments") and the cutbacks to services soon.

The left will come around when their own benefits have to go to pay for this. By the time it's too late. But they'll never admit it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.