[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
15 bucks little man put that shit in my hand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: 913864563425.png (355 KB, 516x430) Image search: [Google]
913864563425.png
355 KB, 516x430
> We can't live off minimum wage it's impossible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRSQAmhz_0

Says obese woman, maybe if she didn't stuff her fat face she would have more to spend on her family and other essentials.
>>
>If that money, doesn't show
Then you owe me, owe me, owe.
>>
File: _MG_6888.jpg (341 KB, 1467x1434) Image search: [Google]
_MG_6888.jpg
341 KB, 1467x1434
>>55565095
This 15/hr may may is fucking ridiculous and it greatly offends me. I got 2 undergrad degrees in 5 years and my first job out of college paid 13.69 an hour and all I did was fish, hardcore fucking fishing. We would fish nearly 2000 yards of gillnet every day for 5 days or more a week for about 20 weeks out of the year, then fish other gear the rest of the yeah.

I lived perfectly fine, shit, even moreso than just fine. I even had enough money for cable tv/internet.

Here lies the problem, people think shit like coffee, cable, internet, cars, and fucking take out are not luxuries, they are rights.

When I hear these fat coons sperging about wanting 15/hr for working a flat top, it pisses me off, they know nothing of real work.

I worked for 7 years in the industry post graduate before I ascended and became a regional fisheries manager making 71k/yr.

These people need to fucking die.
>>
File: 1388968119266.jpg (131 KB, 1284x1057) Image search: [Google]
1388968119266.jpg
131 KB, 1284x1057
>>55565095
fucking whoa, whoa, at the end the fucking spook somehow attempted to imply she does more than a paramedic, AS A FUCKING BURGER FLIPPER.............burn detroit, it's over, cobalt bomb it, fuck it fuck it FUCK IT
>>
This nigger wants 15 an hour to cook McDonalds food?

I'm a sous chef and I make just a little over 15 an hour but I cook sous vide steaks and confit ducks for months, we cure our own meats, we serve dishes with over 20+ man hours going into them, etc.
This nigger doesn't even know what god food actually is.

Also how is she struggling if she is fat? Why does no one call them out for this?
It's always a fat negress saying that they need mo money because they iz strugglin.
>>
>>55566239
You're a chef, nigga. You of all people should know that cheap and fast food makes you fat.
>>
File: cuzwedotoomuch.jpg (34 KB, 503x490) Image search: [Google]
cuzwedotoomuch.jpg
34 KB, 503x490
>>55566239
dont be a racist... Dey do too much fo wut dey get paid...
>>
File: ng_wpwr.jpg (335 KB, 446x2816) Image search: [Google]
ng_wpwr.jpg
335 KB, 446x2816
Don't those morons know that there will just be way fewer jobs available if McDonalds is forced to pay 15 an hour? Hell, McD's is shrinking as it is at the moment. Many would lose their current 7.50 jobs immediately.

I don't know how many of you have been in a fast food restaurant staffed by groids but most of them aren't even competent to do their simple jobs..
>>
>>55565728
Thank you for your taxes, sir. It's great people like you that have allowed me to remain jobless since 2009.
>>
>>55565095

Traditional niggers already have a way to feed a lot of people on next to nothing. Why can't these niggers figure it out.

Yields 16 Mashmash

2⅔ cups (374 g) All-purpose flour
1¾ cups (415 mL = 4.2 dl) Water
Syrup (see below)
Canola oil for frying

For the syrup:
1 cup (200 g) Sugar
1 cup (237 mL = 2.4 dl) Water

Samosas

Ingredients
Dough:
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 1/4 cups self-rising flour
6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, cut in small pieces
9 tablespoons water

+ What ever you can stuff inside.
>>
>>55566364
How does fast food make you fat? That's retarded sir.

Are you suggesting that if I eat 2000 calories of fast food I will get fat but if I eat 2000 calories of slow food I won't?
>>
>>55566740

5 Dollar menu items is 2000 calories.

You can mix and match and get a side salad in there too.

>I cannot survive on minimum wage.
>>
>>55566740
>>55566839
I'm sure they get all of the vitamins and minerals they need from hamburger, bleached wheat buns and fries
>>
They need to remember something.

Their salary rise will never happend. And if they keep asking, they will simply be replaced by machine capable of doing their "job" more efficient
>>
>>55566364
Calories are calories dingus. Actually as far as guessing how many calories you're eating fast food can be less caloric because you realize you're eating something shitty. Whereas if you're eating a steak, potatoes and whatever you may not realize your eating 1200 calories.
>>
>>55565095
>e can't live off minimum wage it's impossible
Then leave the city.

Notice it's only in places where living costs are high that it's an actual, real problem. There's a simple fix: FUCKING GO SOMEWHERE CHEAPER YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>55565728

Gibsmedat 15 an hour white boy.
>>
>>55565095

>Can't live off minimum wage

Better get used to it darling, the West will be the ones working in sweatshops for peanuts to supply China and the East on the otherside of this century.
>>
Who /plainspaghetti/ here? Cheap, good, and filling. Provides plenty of carbohydrates to keep me pumping.
>>
>>55566936
If they cared about being effective would they be working at McDonalds?
>>
>>55566991

Correct me if im wrong but up and moving a family can be pretty costly

first you have to find a new place to live, security, first and last.

then you have to find a way to move all your shit.

then you have to find a job.

don't get me wrong some people are flat out lazy but judging by your comments i don't think you have very much actual life experience

18k a year wont get you very much at all
>>
>>55565095
>tfw my wage (in form of a stipend) results in roughly 1€/hr
>can easily live on it

Maybe if they weren't all clinically retarded they wouldn't be constantly broke.
>>
$2400 a month doesn't sound that much
20 an hour would be better
People have money the can spend it
Only peoe who don't know about economies would disagree
>>
>>55565095
>This is what a democracy looks like.
Are they fucking retarded? The US is a Constitutional republic, not a democracy.
>>
>>55566950
God bless you, Eurofag. God bless you.
>>
>>55567332
Yes but this would hurt the "hard working" peoples feelings.

For whatever reason they think the amount of money they make is directly linked to how good of a person they are.

If min wage went up, all these people making 15 right now would no longer have anyone to look down on and blame there failures on
>>
>>55565224
My jungle love! O-e-o-e-o
>>
Anyone here know anything about diet and health?

I want to understand why so many low wage earners are obese/fat. Someone told me it's because they can only afford really cheap fast food, but that sounds like bullshit. Is there any truth to this, or are they just lazy and have no impulse control thus they over eat.
>>
>>55565095
>inb4 self-serve machines
it's over humans
>>
>>55565095
The nigger at 0:10 has fucking red nike shoes that i know cost around 100 dollars, yea he totally can't live of 8d/h
>>
>>55567623
>just lazy and have no impulse control thus they over eat.
i think it's this. they have neither the will to stop eating nor to educate themselves and bring themselves out of poverty.
>>
>>55567785
he stole them m8
>>
>>55565095
she probably works at McDonalds and subsists on that shit.

Also, all you retards are against raising the minimum wage, so it must mean you enjoy subsidizing large corporations so that their employees can eat off your tax money in the form of food stamps.

Stay keked, /pol/
stay retarded.
the entertainment is infinite
>>
I hope they do raise the minimum wage. Then it will become more beneficial to get robots to do the shit these people do.

I seriously don't fucking get it, we can automatize a large percent of manual labor and we're not doing it.
>>
>>55567623
>or are they just lazy and have no impulse control thus they over eat.

Its that. I'm /fit/ and most people would probably get a heart attack if they saw what I eat throughout the day.
Its just that contrary to those retarded little shits, I actually know how much I burn and thus how much I have to eat.
>>
File: IiQ8Pll.png (38 KB, 1016x932) Image search: [Google]
IiQ8Pll.png
38 KB, 1016x932
>>55565095
>15 bucks little man put that shit in my hand

I got the reference
>>
File: ball is life.jpg (17 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
ball is life.jpg
17 KB, 400x299
>>55565095

I can't watch that shit today
>>
>>55567465
>For whatever reason they think the amount of money they make is directly linked to how good of a person they are.

they aren't wrong, but it works the complete opposite to what they intend. the more money they make, the more likely they are to be self-absorbed shitbags
>>
>>55567715
Fucking good.
>>
>>55567839
>implying anyone here supports food stamps
>implying we won't be "subsidizing" a higher minimum wage through increases to product prices
>>
>>55567715
It's sad to know that all those retards demanding a minimum wage increase don't realize the only thing keeping pretty much ever one of those minimum wage jobs from being run by a machine is the fact that people are cheaper than the machines, as of now.

Once that changes, people will be fired in droves. Fast food isn't for the people who work at those places, it's generally for people who have real jobs. And since the machines will probably do a better job than Jamal or La'questhaac, they will prefer the machines to people.
Ain't nobody going to Micky Ds for that friendly, wholesome employee interactions. They go for cheap and fast food.
>>
>>55565095
If that welfare doesn't show than you owe me owe me blow
>>
>>55565728
I have no degree and make more than that to start as a bus driver.
>>
>>55567578
Hahaha fucking love it.

Brilliant film, I'm glad you guys posted that.
>>
>>55565728
After 7 years of measly $0.40 annual hourl wage increases I make a dollar more than that working at a walmart overnight. It's horror stories like yours which keeps me away from even pursuing a GED or even thinking about a career goal.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.