[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Multiculturalism is prone to failure in this world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: muslims1.jpg (72 KB, 607x330) Image search: [Google]
muslims1.jpg
72 KB, 607x330
What's wrong with you Europe? I don't get you Europe.. why do you sit quietly as those cockroaches of allah maul your countries, your people, exploit the rights you give them, disrespect you as nations while force you to respect their garbage and spit on you just because they can?
You are going to be outpowered very soon, just few years, this means your children probably won't have future in those places.

If you claim it's the jew's fault then why in the hell you let them rule over you? I thought white person in general is supposed to be smarter than those roaches from africa.

Is there any hope?

What would you do when you will become officially the white minority? you are for sure gonna be targeted by the islamized majority.
>>
>>55561875
the races of europe have proven over the centuries that they are 1) capable of seeing the zionist cabal trying to take over the world with crooked monetary and ecomic systems and 2) willing to destroy it.
thus the countless throwing jews out of their nations (yes, europeans actually had reasons for that - unlike our now zionist owned media says that they had no reason at all).
so, now the races of europe are being genocided to once and for all take over earth and turn it into a slave planet with no people left capable of seeing the prison that they are actually in.
>>
>>55561875
I dont think there is a sigle italian thats not racist
>>
>>55562041
>tfw no power slave master to butt fuck me

Why even live.
>>
>>55562041
The false judaistic supermacist jews don't realize they are digging their own grave by helping the africoons and sand coons take over the world, problem is many if not all of those j-propagandists are SO SURE that god and messiah will come one day and the world will belong to them. *facepalm*
>>
>>55561875
Most white people in Europe are fucking stupid

The school systems teach us all equality bullshit, so does the news, tv shows, movies etc

We're letting it happen because people are stubborn and ignorant and refuse to see what's going on
>>
>>55562100
how is the immigration thing in Italy going? this one I didn't research yet
>>
>>55561875
I'm so fucking sad. Kikes please save us
>>
>>55562199
yes I noticed too many self traitors between you, here is some glimpse on the equality chart:

http://www.photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html

From the lowest IQs are the coons mostly
>>
>>55562278
kikes won't save you, most of them wont bother, you have to stand up yourselves
>>
>>55562199
The media and and school system is run by bunch of Jews.
I'm not even white but the loss of actual white Europeans and nationalists is beneficial for multi corps.
>>
>>55562278
Your acting like this isn't what the likes want
>>
>>55562354
We'll just have to reach a tipping point. I'm afraid it will be too late by that time however
>>
>>55562431
I don't think Israeli jews want this. Should Europe become muslim majority they would be basically be dead.
>>
>>55562261
Everyone hates niggers and the media defames them continuosly, but the governament is leftist and we are kinda human so we save them from drowning in the sea. Yet again im pretty sure that at least 85% of italians would gladly leave them at their own mercy
>>
>>55562458
If I was on your place I'd gather people, so atleast i won't stand alone in the chaos
>>
>>55561875
You're every problem with Europe right now.

Kill yourselves, jews.
>>
>>55562553
I already am. My biggest fear is what happens when France needs more money for gibsmedat? What happens when they have a shitload of muzzies and niggers?
They will interfere with our indipendence and basically annex us
>>
File: 1440609069184.jpg (85 KB, 474x511) Image search: [Google]
1440609069184.jpg
85 KB, 474x511
>>55562312

Here's a serious question Jew:

If Palestinian and Syrian IQ is so low, and Jews are from the same area, then why is Jewish IQ so high?
>>
>>55562526
we have lots of niggers haters here, here the news are not hiding what the intruders do, not meanwhile, you think jews only DJ racemix in europe etc? I'm sorry, we have those africoons coming here in masses wrecking havoc, robbing, raping then claim to be victims. Atleast here meanwhile they are under strong police watch compares to EU union but soon the leftists may take this country and then we gonna be shit flooded, we will become the ruined sweden of middle east
>>
Multiculturalism is a SUCCESS.

It's designed to create tension and disharmony and eventually the destruction of Whites, you dumb goy.
>>
>>55562624
maybe because of the european mixed jews, because I know the "mizrahi" jews are stupid as rocks here
>>
File: World_War_3_wikipeida_infobox.jpg (46 KB, 294x1023) Image search: [Google]
World_War_3_wikipeida_infobox.jpg
46 KB, 294x1023
>>55562623
Well something big will need to happen when all this will come to the boiling point, don't surrender when it does
>>
>>55562624
Your question is pointless.
Mizrahi Jews are closer to that of other ethnicities in the area.

Ashkenazi Jews descend from a tiny bottleneck of Jews (like maybe a dozen) who founded a new population in the middle of Europe in the early middle ages, and which has not mixed with any Jews in the Near East since then. Guess what, well over 1000 years of evolution, exposed to different selective pressures and starting with a small founder population produces different results.
>>
>>55562624

Because they are fucking inbreds who did nothing but calculate interest without the benefit of an Arabic zero and study their Big Book of Bullshit for two thousand years, that's why. All their evolutionary selection went into IQ and perfecting crypsis for swindling the goy. They are a race self-bred for IQ at the expense of everything else that makes a human being worth anything.
>>
>>55562586
I am not part of that jewery, I don't believe that goyim are made to serve us unlike the religious kikes do, so why do I deserve all that free hate the jews created themselves just because I have jewish heritage yet I am against its crazy beliefs?
>>
>>55562751
I hope we will go out with a bang. I would rather have a war than slowly fade away into the sands of time
>>
>>55562780
>cend from a tiny bottleneck of Jews (like maybe a dozen) who founded a new population in the middle of Europe in the early middle ages,

I swear I hate most of mizrahi jews, they are so fucking dumb, they are a virus here
>>
>>55562190
yeah, you have to be really messed up in the mind to run this sort of agenda. i personally think they're literal demons.
>>
>>55562853
That's right, don't make it easy on them. And remember, how aggressive and dangerous they try to be seem, they are still stupid and act out of fear and this is their weakness
>>
But Europe is only becoming more right wing because of this shit. The UK elections this year was won by the conservatives even with UKIP getting millions of votes and all the left wing propaganda everywhere. Labour and Lib Dems are finished. All the left wing parties are a joke in this country unless your a die hard kek.
>>
>>55562190
>the false judaistic supermacist jews

so you claim the ones like Soros don't have the best interest of Israel in mind? you're delusional

all the destabilization those jews are responsible for has been done to benefit Israel in the long run

the answer to your OP question is:
because your contry's ruling body and intelligence services wanted so
>>
>>55562868
Judaism, the ancient and pure one is basically like somekind of eugenics book, the universe, animals and goyim were created to serve the god obeying jew.. I am a hiloni, which means I dont obey god and religions so I am also supposed to serve them..
>>
>>55562956
but now I heard you have a shitload of muslims there already, how do you plan to kick them out? and I bet they wont make it easy on you, they believe you owe them and will see themselves as victims who have the right to bite the "evil" already bitten hand that tried to feed them
>>
>>55562999

I meant those ones who literally believe they are the most superior ones in the world.

According to judaistic ha-halacha you are allowed to steal from a goy, not allowed to donate organs to goy while allowed to take them from the goy and not allowed to break shabat just to save the life of a goy. The religious fucks for sure believe in this, may they be pro zionist or anti zionist.

I don't really even know how it will benefit Israel in the long run, it may be benefiting for few years or decades but eventually it will flip over israel because I don't believe the jewish messiah is coming
>>
>>55561875
East Eorupe started to awake and they know what's the real deal, here in the West the people are a band of pussies, but eventually they will know what to do what all this crap
>>
>>55563215
>I meant those ones who literally believe they are the most superior ones in the world.

Don't you all?
>>
>>55563406
No, that's a complete stereotype. It's mainly the yahweh obeying jews believe so, it doesnt matter if they oppose zionism or not, all religious ones believe so for sure, it's mainly about the judaism(religion) rather than race. But it also may be the dumb and arrogant ones who don't believe in god and are just zionists.
>>
>>55563099
They won't need to be kicked out. They are only about 5% if that and if the country becomes more right wing and through democracy elects right wing governments then they'll have to like it or fuck off.
>>
>>55564130
About those who would stay, what would you do about their rapid breeding?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.