[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you retarded liberals want big government?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ayiz6lT.gif (923 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
ayiz6lT.gif
923 KB, 300x225
Why do you retarded liberals want big government?
>>
They don't realize there are other options
>>
>>55555900
Because they believe big government rewards them for it.
>>
>>55555900
They didn't have a two-parent household as children. They need a strong female and a hypothetical "daddy" to govern their lives. Live under my roof follow my rules! It's your brother's turn! Do your chores! Inside before the streetlights come on!

They're an entire generation as the product of single-mother raising. And they're wildly anti-religious. So they don't even get a pastor or a deity or even the collective "community" as a hypothetical father. They want a dad.

They get an Uncle named Sam.
>>
Fascists, communists and liberals all want big daddy governments.
>>
liberals = people that are pro markets

except in the united states it means something entirely different. Anyway, wanting "big government" isn't exclusive to left-wingers

also, why do poor American "rednecks" vote republican? They would actually benefit from a "bigger government"

And another thing I'm a right-winger myself
>>
>>55556000
can /stormfag/ and or /westboro/ please get there own board or just go back to their usual containment areas?
>>
>>55555900
Big government means

>No personal responsibility
>Endless handouts
>Safe spaces for all (provided your view is aligned with that of the party
>Smaller gap between rich and poor (even though both groups are worse off)
>>
>>55556066
MUH STORMFRONTTTT XDDDDD

This board was created for racists, LITERALLY

I have to agree with the /westboro/ part though
>>
>>55556066
When did your mom leave your dad?
>>
>>55556123
you are retarded, I agree with him

cancer killing /pol/
>>
>>55556039
Another thing you should know about us... Republicans want bigger government too.

Both parties are not liberal in the classical sense.
>>
because big government scares the shit out of even the tuffest conservatives and the like.
>>
>>55556008
Commies don't want big governments, that's just how shit turned out
>>
>>55555900
Because they see governments as solution factories, dishing out solutions to problems of the nation. That, and that responsibility is scary.
>>
>>55555900

>it's atheists trying to form a religion
>the state is their new found god
>>
>>55557489

Their goal is stateless society without government or oppression, money, forcing people against their will.
Unfortunately their mean to get to that society is making massive oppressive government, directly control money supply,forcing their ideology on people under threat of jail or being shot.

They do want big government now for no government later. But they stop at step one and accomplish exactly the opposite because the whole idea is just naive and bad.
>>
>>55557695
Bullshit.
I am an agnostic atheist (basically - give me evidence or I don't care) and libertarian.

Christians LOVE big nanny state so they can push their ideology on people, farmers LOVE big nanny state so they can get subsidies, big companies LOVE big government so they can avoid taxes and laws while their smaller competitions drowns in bureaucracy and lawsuits, women LOVE big government because it can give them perks based on their shit lazy results which are perceived as oppression by males...

It's people being irresponsible child-like leeches, not religion. It's democracy and women, not jew on a stick or some turbanhead.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.