[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about China replacing the Americans as number 1?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images (2).jpg (6 KB, 168x299) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6 KB, 168x299
How do you feel about China replacing the Americans as number 1?
>>
Don't really care, will be nice to have the nogs go mooch off them for a bit.
>>
>Qin
A powerful red-haired Caucasoid from the Western frontier uses Western inventions such as the chariot to invade the East and conquers all the yellow-skinned submissive Mongoloids and rules over them. He institutes strict laws and standards throughout his empire to dominate and control his subjects and this leads to the Chinese cultural identity.

>Han
Chinese Mongoloid peasants rebel and oust their Caucasoid masters and make a peasant their supreme emperor. Thanks to all the technology and culture brought to them by their Western conquerors, the Chinese experience a golden age.

>3 Kingdoms
Constant warfare between a bunch of peasants who want to be emperor. Someone writes a bullshit novel about them 1000 years later making them into superheroes.

>Sui then Tang
A northern Turkic people called the Xianbei conquer all of China. Tang is another golden age where Western culture is prevalent. For instance, the beauty standard is imported from Caucasoid Turkic northerners and fat lewd chicks are seen as the ultimate sex symbol.

>Liao then Jin
Northern steppe warriors invade and conquer half of China and enslave the Chinese population.

>Song
The remaining southern half of China.

>Yuan
Founded by Genghis Khan (who had red hair according to historical documents) and his Mongolian descendants. They first conquer Jin, which is already foreign-occupied, and then they conquer Song and rape all the Chinese women. Chinese are relegated to the lowest social class in the multi-ethnic Yuan empire.

>Ming
Chinese peasants rebel and oust the Mongols. They once again make a peasant their supreme emperor.

>Qing
Northern steppe warriors called the Manchu invade and conquer all of China and subjugate the entire population. They force all Chinese men to shave half their head and massacre 30 million Chinese.

>Modern
Japan defeats Qing in a war and liberates the Chinese from 300 years of Manchu domination. Later, Japan weakens the KMT, and Communist peasants take over China.
>>
>>55542851
>WE WUZ EMPEREORS AND KHANS N SHIT

This copypasta makes me embarrassed for white pol users.
>>
>>55542664

Feels good, hopefully the U.S. culture implodes on itself when the wealth is shifted.

To be quite honest, I am fine living with low wage as long as dental and medical is covered.

others will go mad
>>
>>55542664
I'm OK with it. When they decide to breed out the whites I'm sure they'll give me an Asian robot waifu and I'll be happy
>>
China doesn't have a blue water navy. The u.s. has had one for 160 yrs.

They have a long way to go and will never make it.

This propaganda is from the investor class.
>>
>it's this thread again
How do you feel about Europoors who are so butthurt at America that they get on their knees and suck chink dick just to show it?
>>
>>55542664
Rothchilds bank when???
Are they free?

Are they redpilled?

I hope there get Africa and soa the shit out of it
I hope the sell toilets to india
>>
>>55545032

China pays for all of pic related. Burgerland can't even afford it's own military anymore.
>>
>>55542664

What will they do when they can't keep stealing from America?
>>
>>55544926
R A R E
A
R
E

s͏mh t͏bh fa͏m
>>
>>55542664
I'll be dead before that happens.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.