[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you call yourself successful in life so far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 600x300
Would you call yourself successful in life so far?
>>
Anime, Vidya, Booze

What's not to love
>>
>>55542283
still alive and neurons firing, so yes.
>>
Yeah, I think so. I made some bad life decisions after high school. Thought I screwed up my future and my chance at having my dream job (that happened to be well paying and nearly a 100% hire rate).

Then I turned things around. Stopped feeling sorry for myself, started working out to feel better about my body, ended my toxic relationship (which was the reason I nearly was denied my dream job). Found God, joined the Church. It's had a lot of positive effects in my life. I'm a better person now. More compassionate. I was going through a rough patch and was on the verge of suicide, Christ really helped pull me out of that rut. Now, I've got my transfer in to the school I was going to go to for my career, and it's all but set in stone. I'm getting my life back on track and making my parents proud. I have a long ways to go, but yes, I'm proud of myself.
>>
File: 4_of_Clubs.jpg (91 KB, 361x517) Image search: [Google]
4_of_Clubs.jpg
91 KB, 361x517
posting on /pol/
own silver have food and seeds stocked up
red pilled as fuck on many areas of life

yeah i'm ok for now
>>
>>55542283
Financially? Sure. Morally? Nope. Carry guilt and self-loathing around daily.
>>
>>55542799
What do you feel guilty about?
>>
File: ausi.png (43 KB, 404x238) Image search: [Google]
ausi.png
43 KB, 404x238
>>55542861
>>55542861
shit posting
>>
File: 1437600661545.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437600661545.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>55542283
Nice job, running car, decent flat with some mates, all the anime pussy I want. Not bad so far, lets see what the next ten years have in store for me.
>>
>170k salary
>110k car
>self-made

Yeah I would.
>>
>>55542283
Sure, I think so.

Graduated college, got a job that's fun and pays well. Life's good and on the way up from here.
>>
>>55542984

Your ID is related. Faggot.
>>
>>55542283
>money
Nope, still studying for a degree with mechanical engineering
>sex life
I can count the number of sexual partners I've hand by using the fingers of one of my hands
>intelligence
121 IQ so I feel low. My English and History scores are pretty good, so my memorization is decent, but learning new concepts and theoretical stuff takes time for me.
>social
You guys are the only ones I talk to on a daily basis...
>>
First we need to look at what is the good life. First lets look at personal beliefs, for me A firm believer in lynching niggers I believe that my morals are on point. You see by lynching niggers I am progressing society through removal of the negatives of the society. Next we shall look at acts that we have done and jobs that we have.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.