[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white men turning so femenine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 839749287348927349.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
839749287348927349.png
1 MB, 1600x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho32Oh6b4jc

Honestly, stop dressing like fucking homosexuals and go lift you estrogen-injected beta fucks. Beauty is for women, masculinity is for me. Learn these basic things and embrace them.
>>
File: 1441386378015.jpg (3 MB, 3200x4136) Image search: [Google]
1441386378015.jpg
3 MB, 3200x4136
>>55538986
>>
>>55538986
White people aren't them most feminine. I'm a complete fag in an area with a lot of black people and if you go on craigslist for gays most of them are black. If you go to the tranny section a huge number of them are black.

If you look at prisons a huge majority are black. White people aren't the only ones subject to this bullshit, most men are thanks to letting women have voices and reason and opinions and this is coming from a complete faggot.

Why do you wage war against yourselves when you could be fighting against a real cause? You're fucking worse than fags like me you dumbass.
>>
>>55538986
>thanks to letting women have voices and reason and opinions and this is coming from a complete faggot.
And what do you suggest? It's not like you can take their rights back, that would require a civil war or some other complete turnover.
>>
>>55538986
Yet if you do then you're publicly shunned, harassed, and worse crap until you get back in line.

Even better no pussy till you put on the god awful turtleneck and shave your legs!
>>
>>55538986
it's 2015.
>>
File: ZCsq2EG.jpg (104 KB, 550x606) Image search: [Google]
ZCsq2EG.jpg
104 KB, 550x606
>>55539201
The other option is to just start being aggressive like niggers and do the stuff niggers do. Women are insane over people who go to prison.
>>
>>55538986

Society no longer encourages masculinity. It is now something you have to invest in through your own means.

Accept this and reclaim your balls in a world that's trying to castrate you.
>>
>>55538986

worry about yourself loser
>>
>>55538986
feminism and faggotry
>>
>>55539197
Way to not even use this website right but
>And what do you suggest? It's not like you can take their rights back, that would require a civil war or some other complete turnover.
I actually do suggest taking women's rights back. What are they going to do about it faggot? A civil war? You realize the only people that would be fighting against women's rights (they can still have jobs and not be subject to rape) would be beta white males who would put up no fight right? And a complete turnover obviously already happened compared to 70 years ago you retard.

But go ahead keep blaming fags for your problems you goddam beta piece of shit, I might be a fag but at least I'm man enough to recognize that women are a shit stain on society if given power. Every man knew about that since the dawn of humans up until 40-60 years ago and you're whining that nothing can be done. So much of a man you are right?
>>
The world has evolved beyond the need for jocks and meatheads. We leave that to soldiers and sports fans while we do the important stuff like running the country or making all the technology. Deal with it.
>>
File: pic-249-750.jpg (67 KB, 426x676) Image search: [Google]
pic-249-750.jpg
67 KB, 426x676
>>55538986
You'll fools have always been gay, faggots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBG4Gmy5CXU

The only difference now is you've turned the flame level up to 10, fullblown out of the closet mode. They've even outlawed any and all forms of homophobic rhetoric so people can't even make jokes about them anymore
>>
>>55539462
And the women have to go fuck niggers because white men are not doing their evolutionary obligation.
>>
>>55539561
No, it's just because it's more acceptable now for women to be whores. So the actual whores are just going to fuck the stereotypical big dick, even though all scientific evidence shows they'll catch an STD, be cheated on, and if they get pregnant, they'll be a single mother.

Those woman are literally stupid. They don't hardly count as women, just unemployed prostitutes.
>>
>>55539626
>and if they get pregnant
implying this is not their intent. bitches want child support for 18 years.
>>
>>55538986
femininity is more greatly rewarded by mainstream society
>>
>>55539692
Actually the leading cause of white women getting pregnant is black men telling them it feels better without the condom, and pulling the "if you love me you will" stuff. You have to remember, most women who fuck black men are desperate for attention, and are low self-esteem, so they fall for this a lot. Particularly the fat girls.
>>
>>55538986
>Oh! the young men of the present day are all blackguards! What a pretty creature is their Benjamin Constant! And those who are not rascals are simpletons! They do all they can to make themselves ugly, they are badly dressed, they are afraid of women, in the presence of petticoats they have a mendicant air which sets the girls into fits of laughter; on my word of honor, one would say the poor creatures were ashamed of love. They are deformed, and they complete themselves by being stupid; they repeat the puns of Tiercelin and Potier, they have sack coats, stablemen's waistcoats, shirts of coarse linen, trousers of coarse cloth, boots of coarse leather, and their rigmarole resembles their plumage. One might make use of their jargon to put new soles on their old shoes. And all this awkward batch of brats has political opinions, if you please. Political opinions should be strictly forbidden. They fabricate systems, they recast society, they demolish the monarchy, they fling all laws to the earth, they put the attic in the cellar's place and my porter in the place of the King, they turn Europe topsy-turvy, they reconstruct the world, and all their love affairs consist in staring slily at the ankles of the laundresses as these women climb into their carts.

-victor hugo les misérables 1862

its always been this way.
>>
>>55538986
They may as well start fucking each other since they are so feminine, the black people get their women.
>>
In sufficiently advanced cultures masculinity becomes an undesirable trait. Asians and Whites will eventually fuse and evolve into Elves
>>
>>55539282
move to teh country side

find a white wife

make 10 babies

do not support the system

the system takes white taxes and:
gives it to shitskins living off foodstamps, welfare, subsidized housing
shitskins dont have to work just sit around all day fucking and making babies
white man cu-cks himself to death in order to pick up the bill

this is the only way to save the white race short of total nuclear war.
>>
>>55538986
Estrogen in food, sadly.
>>
File: 5611.png (8 KB, 386x354) Image search: [Google]
5611.png
8 KB, 386x354
>>55538986
>One Direction
Wat

Also men in more affluent countries are less masculine because you don't need to be masculine to survive.
>>
>>55539389
white men and white women managed 2 babies on average for thousands of generations

that all stopped around 1970.

what changed? hmm gee i wonder what about our society stopped being the way it was for all those thousands of generations.

the answer is so blatantly obvious, its staring at us right in the face but the white race refuses to recognize to problem, so how could they ever dream up a proper solution.

enjoy the decline bros, the white race is gone within 100 years
>>
>>55540049
Ah yes it's so blatantly obvious that the decline is due to keked men letting their white women do whatever they like as well as being afraid to hurt fags feelings so obviously the fags (like me) are clearly behind letting your women suck brown dick. Yes enjoy the decline because of how retarded the average straight white man is.
>>
>>55539988
if that's true then why aren't all races affected similarly?
>>
>>55540272
they are, you don't notice?

Most Gym rats have switched to multivitamins because of what they now do to food.
>>
>>55538986
>white 'people'
>straight
>ever

>nope/not_even_once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZYS2rKh01U
>>
>>55540182
Why must we be the generation white will handle the brunt of this decline? This is so fucked man. Wish I was born 100 years ago desu.
>>
>>55540442
yeah bro then you could fight and die in WW2
>>
I'd point out sufficiently integrated minorities display the same traits.

Except most minorities are happy in their little barbarian bubbles and we're too scared to tell them otherwise.

It might be time to admit those experiments that displaced minority children into education programs might have been onto something.
>>
>>55540512
A small percentage of whites died in WW2 in the U.S.A and did you enjoy having Japanese rape and steal your women? Hopefully you love being filled with prostitutes and tranny hookers now though. So awesome that you guys didn't have to fight too hard in a major war.
>>
>>55539117
>I'm a complete fag
>and this is coming from a complete faggot
>Fags like me

You're worse than a fucking woman on the internet.
>>
>>55539920

If you work, you have to support the system. They force you to
>>
>>55539832
>>political opinions should be strictly forbidden

/pol/ btfo
>>
Much of the south and Midwest are still manly, where are these weaklings you speak of?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.