[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carson is out of touch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 2016.jpg (40 KB, 610x407) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
40 KB, 610x407
Ben Carson is either a shill or out of touch with the American populace.

He gave away his true colors when he started talking about kids accepting low wages.

> "kids"
> "voters"

He must have been addressing young adults in their 20's and 30's. Which if he thinks $9.00 is acceptable for a living wage for people who are not teenagers, he should really get his head examined.

Carson has no real solution, he just talks about tax changes.

Donald Trump is by far the best choice for America at the moment.

The deportation of 11 to 20 million illegals would open the job markets for natural born american citizens.

No longer with having to settle for low wages while competing against others for simple by needed jobs.

It honestly doesn't make sense that someone at McDonalds is paid roughly the same as someone working in a Lumber yard, wood working shop or meat processing plant.

You would figure the lumber yard would pay $15 to $20 per hour but instead they pay less than $11.

Who the hell wants to haul lumber and put themselves in dangerous situations for $11.00 per hour when you can safely flip burgers for $10.00.

At this point I'd rather flip burgers for $9.50 per hour and take a small welfare supplement check than take on a stressful management position at a warehouse for $13. A management position that once paid $18 to $20+ per hour in the 80's and 90's.
>>
>>55511240

Sorry meant to say.

> No longer with having to settle for low wages while competing against illegals for simple but needed jobs.
>>
>>55511240

>20's and 30's

Why would you think he is addressing them? The whole discussion revolves around paying younger people lower so they have a better chance at gaining experience to open up other doors for opportunity.

Your lumber yard claim is entirely false, pic related.
>>
File: gumpsters.png (175 KB, 550x234) Image search: [Google]
gumpsters.png
175 KB, 550x234
>>55511590
>Why would you think he is addressing them? The whole discussion revolves around paying younger people lower so they have a better chance at gaining experience to open up other doors for opportunity.

Ah, so Mexiggus is "bad" because lowers wages but young people paid slave wages is "good" because it rationalizes your meme in your bubble mind?

If high wages are "good" then they are "good" for everyone. If low wages are "bad" then they are "bad" for everyone.

You literally jumped the gump.
>>
File: FoodStamps2-surfer.jpg (75 KB, 515x356) Image search: [Google]
FoodStamps2-surfer.jpg
75 KB, 515x356
>>55511590

These are all false numbers.

Even though many employers advertise these pay rates, they actually don't hire the people at these rates.

Sales Associate average is based on commission.

Fork Lift Operator average is $10

> lumber yard lead - $12 per hour

yea... because you want to handle lumber and heavy machines all day for $2 more than what walmart employees get paid to stock shelves.

Delivery Driver (non cdl) average is $11

Truck Driver being $17 per hour is just abysmal, this was easily $20+ per hour in the 90's.

Yard Foreman... no one wants to do that fuckin job at $15.35. Who the fuck wants to be a foreman, have the lives of other people in your hands on a construction site for 15 bucks an hour... fuckin no one in America, that's for sure.

> The whole discussion revolves around paying younger people lower so they have a better chance at gaining experience to open up other doors for opportunity.

Except teenagers are not the prime voters. Who is he addressing? Someone that's 25 years old? Of course you will gain work experience regardless of the pay you accept.

You see the problem with his argument? The old intern argument.

> Do work for free or less and you will one day be rewarded.

Top keks, yea... let me just tell your landlord and bill collectors about that one, maybe they will have sympathy.
>>
>>55512807
Have to agree with you here. The only person who would be satisfied with that kind of money is a young woman who can rely on a man to make twice as much as she does. No wonder the middle class isn't having kids. They make just enough to disqualify themselves from dem programs but not enough to actually lead a decent life.
>>
http://www.wral.com/ap-exclusive-carson-profits-from-friendship-with-felon/15103092/

Carson is T O A S T
>>
http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/ben-carsons-book-is-full-of-plagiarism-and-could-be-pulled-from-shelves/23007/
>>
>>55511240

I dunno, I like Carson way better than Trump.
>>
Why is no one asking why Carson changed his mind on wages? He was for a higher minimum for younger people in addition to a living wage.
>>
>>55513015

It's not so much that $10 to $12 is bad pay, but for what many jobs ask for relating to the pay is simply ridiculous.

For instance, the majority of fast food restaurants are really not that busy all the time.

Yet certain McDonalds have to be a crazy place to work at because the drive-through and parking lot is often packed from 7 am to 10 pm in busy locations.

I could see certain McDonalds paying out $13 to $15 per hour because of the high work stress.

Yet, I see often management positions or lead positions for warehouses or very dirty jobs risky that pay nearly the same as walmart.

It makes no sense to clean factory chemical incinerators for $13 per hour and risk your health.

This is why these companies love illegals, not only to bypass the costs for proper safety and health protection, but the illegal is desperate enough to take a such shallow pay and put themselves at risk.
>>
Hi I'm in Middleschool

My Teacher tells me to type in double font so she can correct my shit

I have to admit its a real fucking eyesore

I mean completely absolutely disgusting

The best part is, I'll never actually learn how to make proper paragraphs

Donald Trump is the best candidate for President

He will win in 2016 and 2020.

Donald Trump is love

Donald Trump is life
>>
>>55511240
Agriculture Industry does not to want American workers-wont get away with the wage theft they have been enjoying for decades
When NAFTA was passed, over a million Mecican corn farmers were put out of business when Mexico imported American govt-subsidized corn, that was paid for with US taxes
Smithfield bussed failed Mexican corn farmers FROM Mexico to US factories to obtain cheap overworkable labor in slaughterhouses due to demand for CHEAP meat to satisfy HUGE demand of US Fast Food Industry
*Drops the mic
>>
>>55513833

Hey! XD I'm posting from school too, i really like trump too ever since reading what everyone says on /pol/ about him, that's so cool that you like him too!!!!

hahaha goyim XD right?

go trump 2016 trololololo!
>>
>>55511240
He's a narcissist with a picture of himself with black Jesus in his house lol.
>>
>>55511240
Donald Trump proves what is wrong with America's bankruptcy lawshttp://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/donald-trump-bankruptcy-laws-213190
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.