[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion of this dude?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: henry.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
henry.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
What is /pol/'s opinion of this dude?
>>
>>55507538
Last capable US foreign secretary.
>>
File: 1401270818064 (1).jpg (171 KB, 310x403) Image search: [Google]
1401270818064 (1).jpg
171 KB, 310x403
>>55507538

A HARDCORE MONSTER !!!!

“Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people... We told the military that we would have to take over seven Middle Eastern countries for their resources and they have nearly completed their job. We all know what I think of the military, but I have to say they have obeyed orders superfluously this time. It is just that last stepping stone, i.e. Iran which will really tip the balance. Israel will have to fight with all its might and weapons to kill as many Arabs as it can. Hopefully if all goes well, half the Middle East will be Israeli. Out of the ashes we shall build a new society, there will only be one superpower left, and that one will be the global government that wins." ~ Henry Kissinger (Jew)
>>
Brilliant diplomat, but he got too far out in front of domestic politics sometimes for his ideas to hold fast for a long time.
>>
>>55507538
Objectively a terrible, evil human being, but I suppose if you're American then he was of use to your country.
>>
>>55507538
Some day, when the last person's clearance is lifted and the sunset on classification expires, some bright young reporter is going to file a FOIA request and get the holy grail of Kiss scholarship: The transcript of the phone call in which he talked Golda Meir down from nuking Syria and Egypt.

He'll be posthumously decorated days later. And it will be noted that his Nobel Peace Prize is finally vindicated.
>>
>>55507538
for a second there it looked it robert de niro
>>
>>55507645

Agreed.
>>
>>55510561
>The transcript of the phone call in which he talked Golda Meir down from nuking Syria and Egypt.
>He believes this.
>>
>>55511902
It is not a conspiracy theory. She was ready to do it. Henry was not actually acting out of humanitarian motives, either - he was terrified the Soviets would retaliate and it would escalate to compel the US into a nuclear war.

He laid out the breadcrumbs that will lead to the document in Crisis. I have a copy here. If you are not a troll maybe I'll type some out.
>>
>>55507538
My orders are to shoot that one on sight.
>>
File: free-shrugs.jpg (56 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
free-shrugs.jpg
56 KB, 449x642
I like him, he's really honest.
>>
A man that will receive the credit he deserves when the liberal dream has collapsed.
>>
Eased tensions during the middle years of the Cold War, didn't make Americans die for Jewish interests

As far as Jews go, he gets a thumbs up from me
>>
File: 1447114954715.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1447114954715.gif
2 MB, 659x609
BASED
Henry Kissinger — 'Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.'
>>
File: worldorder.jpg (155 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
worldorder.jpg
155 KB, 1200x1600
>>55507538

he's a god damn diplomatic genius
>>
File: kissinger evil kike.jpg (21 KB, 403x268) Image search: [Google]
kissinger evil kike.jpg
21 KB, 403x268
Evil kike criminal
>>
>>55512855
I'm interested to see, please
>>
File: 1445480474673.png (43 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1445480474673.png
43 KB, 666x666
>>55508568
An honest Jew, or just a Jew bragging?
>>
>>55513704
This is from the National Security Archive at GW university. The context is the 1973 October war. Egypt and Syria had launched a surprise invasion of Israel the previous day, and the Israeli counter-offensive had been lost. Golda lost 400 tanks to the Egyptians alone. She was begging for arms and help from the US:

:Golda Meir's request for a secret meeting with Nixon to plea for military aid, a proposal that Kissinger quickly dismissed because it would strengthen Moscow's influence in the Arab world. To underline the urgency of the situation, Dinitz may have introduced an element of nuclear blackmail into the private discussion. While Golda Meir had rejected military advice for nuclear weapons use, she had ordered the arming and alerting of Jericho missiles--their principal nuclear delivery system--at least to influence Washington. (Note 30) Kissinger has never gone on record on this issue and no U.S. documentation on the U.S. Israeli nuclear posture during the war has been declassified. Whatever Dinitz said, Kissinger was responsive to the pleas for more assistance. Later, when the WSAG considered the Israeli position, it recommended the supply of arms as long as Washington kept a low profile. Meeting Dinitz later in the day, Kissinger told him that Nixon had approved the entire list of "consumable" items sought by the Israelis (except for laser bombs) would be shipped. Moreover, aircraft and tanks would be replaced if the need became "acute." To ensure that the U.S. role had low visibility, Israeli cargo plan[e]s would have the El Al markings painted out. Moreover, discussion of arrangements to charter U.S. commercial aircraft for shipping war material began on the U.S. side. During that meeting, Dinitz had better news to report: progress on the Golan Heights and the massive destruction of Syrian tanks."

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB98/index.htm#III
>>
>>55514527
Probably the decisive turn in that series of meetings and conversastions was the news that the military situation in the Golan had turned decisively for Israel.

Here is the memo of one conversation, also at the same archive, between Kiss and the Israelis. This happened immediately after Meir was talked down:

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB98/octwar-21b.pdf
>>
>>55514740
The very last line of that transcript:

[Secretary Kissinger and Ambassador Dinitz spoke alone from 6:25 to 6:35 p.m.]

Kissinger is far too vain for no record of that conversation to exist. It's out there. And it's still classified.
>>
>>55507538
Based
>>
>>55514919
Also this:

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB98/octwar-21a.pdf

Dinitz has obviously been instructed to portray the situation as very grim for Israel, so that the US would accelerate military aid out of fear of Soviet advancement.

[Kissinger and Dinitz confer alone from 8:43 to 8:48 a.m.]

Another tantalizing hint. That one must exist too.
>>
>>55515221
"The withheld material includes intelligence reports, back channel messages sent through CIA offices, and a variety of other documents. Perhaps most important, almost all of the transcripts of meetings of the Washington Special Action Group (WSAG)--a special NSC sub-committee responsible for handling crisis situations--remain classified even though thirty years have passed."

And

" At 11:41 p.m., Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Thomas Moorer ordered U.S. military commands to raise their alert levels to DEFCON (Defense Condition) III which meant putting nuclear-armed units on the "highest state of peacetime alert" (DEFCON II would mean that nuclear forces were ready for imminent use). In addition, as the WSAG became aware of other Soviet military moves---the alerting of some East German units and the preparation of transport planes to fly to Egypt from Budapest--it reinforced the DEFCON III by alerting the 82nd Airborne Division and ordering movements of aircraft carriers toward the Eastern Mediterranean. In this account of a meeting the next afternoon with PRC liaison office chief Huang Zhen, Kissinger provided a general account of the communications with the Soviets on 24 October and the actions taken by the WSAG during the night of 24/25 October. Interestingly, Kissinger treated Brezhnev's threat as a "bluff" although years later he stated that "I did not see it as a bluff, but it made no difference. We could not run the risk that [it was not] … We had no choice except to call the bluff." Besides trying to signal the Soviets, Kissinger may have also meant the DEFCON as a message to the Israelis: the United States could not tolerate violations of the cease-fire because of the danger to world peace."

A lot of people, including me, think Kiss was counter-punching at Golda: If anyone was going to nuclearize this conflict it will be us, not you. The move, though nervy, also over-rode any alert to Meir's Jerichos.
>>
>>55513391
how is that opinion different from any other politicians?
>>
Heinz is more than 40 years into JEWSA button room.
>>
>>55513391
>implying reality is otherwise
Open your eyes, Milos.
>>
>>55515550
"A visit to Washington gave Golda Meir an opportunity to thank Nixon directly for U.S. military aid during the war. That she did, but her talks with Henry Kissinger on the cease-fire were strikingly acrimonious, in part reflecting the resentment over Washington's determination to ensure the [Egyptian] Third Army's survival."

"Kissinger accused the Israelis of blindsiding him on their military plans: "You gave me good military reports but you didn't tell me what you intended. I had no reason to think twelve more hours, twenty-four more hours, were decisive. … Then you took on the Third Army after the ceasefire … Had I known about it, I would have done different things in Moscow." A few minutes later Meir complained: "Why believe the Egyptians? … Whatever Sadat says is the Bible?" "

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB98/index.htm#doc71

There is a definite undertone of something bigger here, between these two Jews who between them have direct and indirect control over a large nuclear arsenal. Tha actual memo. It's brutal:

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB98/octwar-91b.pdf
>>
>>55516174
And finally:

" On the Israeli side, much of the the IDF's secret history of the war may not be available for decades. See "Ya'alon: Full Yom Kippur War report only in 20 years," by Amos Harel, Haaretz, 30 September 2003, at http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/345513.html
>>
>>55511902
You want to debate the actual evidence? Everything you need is now in this thread, and the further docs they lead to. Golda Meir put her Jericho missiles on nuclear launch alert. Kissinger -- not Nixon -- talked her out of escalating that option. Dinitz new about it. So did Nixon. It's out there. Some of you are young enough you'll live to learn about it.
>>
>>55507538
>What is /pol/'s opinion

murderous war criminal
>>
File: tumblr_nqxhmtdmEh1uwsuroo1_500.jpg (109 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqxhmtdmEh1uwsuroo1_500.jpg
109 KB, 500x750
>>55507538
One of the few who took USA imperialism seriously

> Still a war criminal

Pic related, USA foreign policy under Kissinger
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.