[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever since Rand STUMPED the TRUMP he has been on twitter doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (82 KB, 555x635) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
82 KB, 555x635
Ever since Rand STUMPED the TRUMP he has been on twitter doing damage control. Is this finally it? Has the Trump bubble finally popped? Who will rise up from Trump's ashes and take his place as the front runner?
>>
>>55506694
Trump is an empty suit running on empty promises. He's going to look even more retarded as the race tightens and specifics about policy are discussed.
>>
File: rand-paul2.jpg (74 KB, 814x1085) Image search: [Google]
rand-paul2.jpg
74 KB, 814x1085
>>55506694

Why do you even need to ask? Rand will take his place because of the incredible STUMPING he gave him. This is RAND's LAND and I STAND with RAND.
>>
>>55506694
>Trump talks about TPP opening up the possibility of currency manipulation.
>Says China is already doing it, and that blows
>Half deaf manler squeeks: "hurr durr China not in TPP
>Bernie and Shillary shills chimp out like niggers after a good momma joke
>Moderator immediately clarifies to Rand what Trump was talking about.
>Bernie/Shillary shills: "OMG STUMPED!"
>>
>>55506694
le Manlet maymay

lel
>>
File: 1277960041342.jpg (230 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1277960041342.jpg
230 KB, 1600x1067
I stand with RAND!
>>
>>55507191

Rand is average height
>>
File: 182004568.jpg (79 KB, 830x553) Image search: [Google]
182004568.jpg
79 KB, 830x553
>>55506694
It just shows the power of justice.

Codename Justice Never Sleeps is liberty incarnate
>>
>>55507163
You heard it here, folks. Everyone chanting "STAND WITH RAND" is actually a closet Democrat. There are no Rand or Carson supporters on /pol/, not unless the NSA and/or Reddit sent them here to trigger me in my Trumpfag safe space with problematic stumping.
>>
>>55506694
This is my favorite part of the US election cycle - watching Paultards get so hyped up and excited thinking that this is finally going to be their year, only to be truly shocked and disappointed when, yet again, it isn't.
>>
>>55507303
Please don't bring up Benadryl Carson again. I'm tired of looking at his face on the media everywhere.

>All over MSNBC and CNN. "He's bad, but look at this TRUMP guy. Compared to him, I LOVE Carson"

They aren't fooling anybody.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.