[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and John Adams were tasked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10
File: 1CommBLossingLG[1].jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1CommBLossingLG[1].jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and John Adams were tasked with making an official seal for the new nation
>they agreed on a image of Moses drowning the Pharaoh in the red sea
>Congress later chose another image

but I thought the founding fathers were athiests who didn't want christianity influencing the country
>>
>And let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.
George Washington, Farewell Address

>You do well to wish to learn our arts and ways of life, and above all, the religion of Jesus Christ. . . . Congress will do everything they can to assist you in this wise intention.
George Washington, asked to address the Chiefs of the Delaware Indians about educating their youth

>The great enemy of the salvation of man, in my opinion, never invented a more effectual means of extirpating [removing] Christianity from the world than by persuading mankind that it was improper to read the Bible at schools.
Benjamin Rush, Founding Father and signer of the Declaration
>>
>[W]e have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. . . . Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

>I have lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid? .... I therefore beg leave to move that henceforth prayers imploring the assistance of Heaven, and its blessings on our deliberations be held in this Assembly every morning before we proceed to business, and that one or more of the clergy of this city be requested to officiate in that service.
Benjamin Franklin
>>
>>55505657
What's with the sky-vagina?
>>
>>55505657
*tips crucifix*
>>
>>55506362
>What's with the sky-vagina?

It's YHWH's man-cunt adding waters to the waters.
>>
>>55505657

>Not understanding the symbol of killing tyranny

OP is confirmed autistic
>>
File: benisonPlatter.jpg (52 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
benisonPlatter.jpg
52 KB, 600x400
Benjamin Franklin also wanted a pillar of fire in there.

Daily reminder that Francis Dashwood (Sex Magick Satanist) and Ben Franklin wrote the American Book of Prayer.

By the way, here's another version of the Pillar of Fire and Sky Vagina = pic related
>>
File: brownEyeRGHT.jpg (159 KB, 371x3000) Image search: [Google]
brownEyeRGHT.jpg
159 KB, 371x3000
>>55506762
Daily reminder that adepts in Sex Magick controlled your revolution and esotericism.
>>
File: Francis-Dashwood1.jpg (12 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
Francis-Dashwood1.jpg
12 KB, 300x360
>>55506829
>>
>>55506762
>>
File: LeptisMagnaPhallic.jpg (397 KB, 1200x704) Image search: [Google]
LeptisMagnaPhallic.jpg
397 KB, 1200x704
>>55506880
>>
File: Society_of_DilettantiCIRCLED.jpg (141 KB, 1323x1311) Image search: [Google]
Society_of_DilettantiCIRCLED.jpg
141 KB, 1323x1311
>>55506955
>>
File: 1440559425757.png (252 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1440559425757.png
252 KB, 800x600
>>55505657
>Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God

Holy shit that's a based seal. Can we go back to that please?
>>
>>55507431
Jefferson liked it so much it made it his official seal
>>
>>55506721
>Not understanding the symbol of natural law

yet marxists still want to erase it from civic life
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.