[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me find something wrong and criticize these faggots theory.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: kikes.png (478 KB, 1024x668) Image search: [Google]
kikes.png
478 KB, 1024x668
Help me find something wrong and criticize these faggots theory. I'm talking about the critical theory developed by the degenerate kikes of the frankfurt school.
>>
>>55501896
Critical theory is literally untouchable because it has no ideologue of it's own.

Critical theorists deconstruct anything and everything, even drawing contradictory conclusions, but it doesn't matter because under critical theory nothing is meant to be unifying anyway.

Critical theory is the ironic shitposting of philosophy and it's effective as hell.
>>
>>55501966

Was it directly to blame for identity politics and political correctness?
>>
>>55502035
Only according to cultural marxist conspiracy nuts who have no idea what they're talking about.

Critical theorists today deconstruct queer theory, they poke holes in identity politics. Critical theory isn't about making anything it is ENTIRELY about being critical.

Perhaps, maybe, after critical theorists questioned the role of marriage, or gender roles that allowed other people to come in and push their own agendas. But critical theorists did not do that. They are contrarian motherfuckers, they are not the cause of protests of Indian headrests at Yale or whatever.
>>
>>55502209

But it is fair to say that the 'people' protesting at Yale were inspired by their method? While the Yale cry-bullies may have no interest in bringing about full gommunism, their actions have certainly created a system where ideas, even bad ideas, cannot be criticised.

Would it also be fair to say that critical theory was devised by Marxists? If so, was the original intent to change Europe for the sake of make Marxism fit, or did they just like picking holes in things?
>>
>>55502209
>>55502363

also, you have link to a critical theory deconstruction of 'queer theory'
>>
>>55502418
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer_theory#Criticism
Literally half the article.

>>55502363
Would it also be fair to say that critical theory was devised by Marxists?
Marxists in that they used sociological methods pioneered by Karl Marx, not Marxists in that they wanted full communism. Marx was a renowned academic for decades before writing the Communist Manifest.
>>
>>55502524

So critical theory can be applied to anything? Can we apply critical theory to privilege theory?
>>
They tried to create a "Western" Marxism based on alienation in Marx mixed with Freud and Nietzsche. They blamed modernism for fascism, etc.

I'd say sjw's are more the descendants of Foucault, etc. All the horseshit buzzwords like "bodies", "spaces", etc come from his ilk and disciples.

If you want to troll them a bit, bring this up:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/feb/24/jonhenley
>>
>>55502920
This also what I was wondering.
>>
>>55502209
From where do those who preach political correctness and identity politics come from then? What inspired them mostly, if not crítica theory.
Btw, I really have no idea of what i'm talking about.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.