[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All Brits Must Read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1447201646952.jpg (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447201646952.jpg
29 KB, 480x480
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/comedy/11990810/Smug-annoying-and-boring-David-Mitchell-is-a-pound-shop-Stephen-Fry.html

Lefties are getting beat the fuck out.
>>
I love Peep Show, but I can't stand him.

Or Fry

Pish
>>
David Mitchell is only good when he's playing the character of Mark in Peep Show. Real David Mitchell is very dull, every episode of [Panel Show] he'll go into a rant about something that everybody already knows but people treat it like it's fucking Peter Finch in Network.

I prefer him to Stephen Fry though. Most of Fry's comedic output has been shit, except for his roles in Blackadder. It's all that cosy Oxford Footlights shite like Fry & Laurie, a bunch of posh cunts playing shit characters like you'd see at a 'comedy' revue at Oxbridge. In panel shows he's insufferably smug, and he doesn't seem intelligent he just seems like someone who knows some facts that he'll learn before the show but is unable to derive humour from them. Also Stephen Fry is a massive hypocrite - he says all that shit that edgy fedoralords post about how it's your fault if you're offended and we shouldn't have to apologise for the language we use, but then he whines about homophobia and antisemitism and calls for censoring it when it's directed at him. The big fat fucking paedo dinnermasher.
>>
>watching Channel 4
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>"It’s like being stuck in a lift with a drunk polytechnic lecturer. He’s a Twitter rant made flesh"

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
>>
>>55499795
Isn't the peep show just him talking into a camera for hours?
>>
>>55500051
>David Mitchell is only good when he's playing the character of Mark in Peep Show

I always said this, when he first appeared on panel shows years ago he was not funny at all so he just started playing his Mark character on the panel shows.
>>
Now I think of it, I've only ever seen him in Peep Show. Never cared for panel shows, the Guests are shit 90% of the time.
>>
>>55500325
The thing that makes Mark amusing is he's an awkward conservative history bore, which in most comedies would be a side character instead of one of the main ones.

His personality doesn't work when it's slightly awkward lefty politics bore, because that ends up being the same as every other comedian in the panel show circuit.
>>
>>55500173
this tbqh, it literally is the british Ċuckening Propaganda Broadcast
>>
>>55499721
The court jester makes jokes, not policy.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
His soulless eyes creep me out. He looks like the kind of guy who would enjoy torturing you.
>>
do you like having greek in you, op? not an alpha cock like david mitchell? https://youtu.be/uY_ZSLxv5_Q
>>
File: 1373012165659.jpg (150 KB, 620x916) Image search: [Google]
1373012165659.jpg
150 KB, 620x916
Well, he married Victoria Coren-Mitchell in 2012 or 2013, and the double barreled name tells you all you need to know about that shit.

So I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say it might be related.
>>
he calls out atheists as idiots, so i like him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA85LVmqg0M
>>
>>55499721
american so I don't kno who this guy is, but ...
>>55500733
is spot on. Nigga looks creepy as shit, like his eyes are so asymmetrical and large. Your island's cursed with shit genetics, family.
S M H
>>
>>55500991
*tips*
>>
>>55500991
He was also bashing religious people on Mock the week, I think it was it.
Isn't he a Jew or part-Jewish?
>>
>>55500991

M'lady :^)
>>
I'd say Charlie Brooker is more a representation of what the writer is trying to get at tbqh
>>
Never seen this show before, is it kind of like The Young Ones or the Inbetweeners?
>>
File: 1438759574256.jpg (17 KB, 250x265) Image search: [Google]
1438759574256.jpg
17 KB, 250x265
>>55501030
>Your island's cursed with shit genetics, family.
>S M H

Daily Reminder 23% of americans are descended straight from british ancestry. And much higher if you include the other racemixed degenerates.

Don't shit where you mitosis tbqh F A M
>>
>>55501351

It's a sitcom where you see everything through the two main character's eyes and hear their thoughts (it's pretty creepy sometimes, they're not exactly well-adjusted characters)

They're best mates and flatmates despite being total opposites (hilarity ensues!)

It's pretty good though. I like it.
>>
Why do middle class faux-working class journalists feel the need to defend the working class from the super mean upper class? Why does he so strongly defend eating fast food like if you don't eat at 'Maccydees' you must be stuck up and out of touch?

Sure let's let the actual elite foster an environment where the poor are forced to eat non-nutritious slop because it's cheaper than vegetables and fruit and by god you better smile and ask for more. How dare anyone call people out for enjoying eating shit!
>>
I like peep show
I like David Mitchell
he never seems that SJW on would I lie to you
what's wrong now
>>
>>55499721
Never liked David Mitchell. He's everything I hate about the English in one handy package I can refer to
>>
>shitty telegraph columnist complaining about Mitchells shitty columns
ironing.
>>
Personally I was most pissed off when Frankie Boyle ended up being another Guardian-reading no-bollocked kek.

Let alone Charlie Brooker/Mitchell
>>
he's just another unfunny jew

still watching tv in the current year?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.