[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright boys, listen up. No Sharia, no Muslim influence, this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Bash some cunt.jpg (31 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
Bash some cunt.jpg
31 KB, 800x670
Alright boys, listen up. No Sharia, no Muslim influence, this is what it's about. It's a truly disgusting set of rules based on the words of a weird cunt who lived 1500 years ago and banged 9 year old kids. ;^)
The reason this is coming up is because of the insanity happening in Europe that Mr.Turnbull wants to bring here while ignoring the other problems we face as a country, it is insanity and it's what "we" did to the Romans. Look it up. Christian martyr = Nu jihad.

Islam absolutely cannot be an accepted culture within our country, tolerated for sure 100%. But we do not tip out hats to their values, we do not agree with their view of the universe, we do not want to put money into their system, and we want to tax the fuck out of them. They are and forever will be a minority in Australia which must be discouraged from propagating, we don't have any use for Islam. It can serve no purpose for us other than galvanizing the people and restricting our behaviors.

We are not a Muslim country. Regardless of your individual beliefs, we are a protestant Christian nation just like the other nations born of the United Kingdom. The values are very much ingrained into our laws, our general behaviors, and even the manner that we measure time/history. There is no good reason for this influx and I can't understand how you aren't concerned. The Saudis are perfectly capable of housing the sunnis and the shia live in Iran, they are not taking them. They want them to be coming to the western world for very real and hostile reasons. If you think they are in any way like the Muslims we have in Australia or that the solution to world poverty is mass immigration, you should have no doubt that you are an idiot cunt. They are medieval and truly believe when a missile hits their mate "coincidentally" as he is about to attack, that it is an act of God right before their very eyes and they have seen many of these in their life until the point where his will is real.
>>
File: 1443653899229.jpg (201 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1443653899229.jpg
201 KB, 1024x512
The only reason they even hold onto Islam in these desert areas is because it serves an excellent practical purpose in ensuring they are able to mate and survive. It works 10/10 in a desert, amazing when you really think about it.

Islam has already been a dominant world culture in the past and it took it's rightful place with the comeback of Christianity. We call that period the "dark ages" for very logical reasons that we all undoubtedly know. You surely can't think the Renaissance happened by chance and that the Muslim world is capable of such a thing?

We in Australia have already had a clash with the Muslims in Cronulla for the exact reasons I am listing. I don't know what sort of fairy land many people seem to be living in where Australia is the type of place to be pushed around. We are a part of the fucking anglosphere, wake up.

We have the global cultural hegemony, the geographic location of these 6 nations is the most tactically sound territory in the world. No nation, past or future can ever hold a candle to us because of that one reason. You are F-U-C-K-E-D if you want to take us on. We will make you pay for the bullets we shoot you with, then you will pay our wages, your women will be assimilated and your men will be made into fanatics, we will loan you the money required to pay us back while charging hectic interest and if you default we will nuke you off the face of the planet. We own you.

We've got our hands on the oil and we aren't about to let go. The SOLE reason we are so interested in the oil is because it's running out. We already have clean energy; so while we can, we are going to milk the absolute fuck out of these fossil fuels so that we might enjoy economic dominance too. I don't want to live in a world where my culture isn't the ultimate voice, this is what makes us lucky.
>>
So I want every single one of you to get yourself a flag and get down to your local rally on the 22nd of November. This will be the largest rally yet and it will happen across all capital cities. 22nd of November.
Check out the Reclaim Australia facebook pages for the exact times.
If you don't have a flag, you can get one off ebay for $5 delivered to your door in less than a week.

Our country faces many issues:

Our bogan culture is absolutely destroying us on many levels. This is why we are seeing so many young fuckwits trying to wreck shit, they are completely lost with nothing but the foreign owned media to guide them. Pedophilia and psychosis are rampant across all generations and the government pays them to do it.

ISIS openly demonstrates in our streets, abuses our women, commit home invasions, they have defaced many war memorials and attempted to behead more than a few cops.

Our political circus is a complete joke, a barrel of monkeys all stabbing each other in the back. Our votes mean nothing and our assets are sold then milked.

Why the fuck do we sell uranium to Russia?

Absolutely FUCK the media, every time I flick it on I see newsreaders spouting poor, contradictory propaganda and hating themselves for it.

Unemployment is at record highs and the people whom are employed brush it off while blaming the unemployed. I see far too many people begging for work and it never comes. Qualified tradies standing at intersections with cardboard signs, begging. Young cunts, old cunts, you name it and they're begging.

Our government has abandoned us, it might as well not be there. If you think that any of the problems I have listed are small, or not commonplace, you are blind. This shit is not good enough, it will never be good enough. Fuck you if you think it's okay.

I will say no to this, I will scream it.

22ND NOVEMBER, ALL CAPITALS, GET ON FACEBOOK, GET ACTIVE, GET A FLAG, SPREAD THE WORD, READ ABOUT SHIT, EAT A FUCKING MEAT PIE ON A BEACH
>>
Give me the tldr
>>
>>
>>55494138

tip your fedora somewhere else faggot
>>
>>55494179
Australians all, let us rejoice; for we are young and free. We've golden soil and wealth for toil. Our home is girt by sea. Our land abounds in natures gifts; a beauty rich and rare. In history's page, let every stage advance Australia fair.
>>
>>55494180
I refuse to refuse to remain silent.
Except for this post, of course.
>>
>>55494138
Geez, have a XXXX and calm down. You are getting worked up over nothing.
>>
The way I see it is we cannot stop lebos from joining politics and securing postions of power due to discrimination laws and they've already started to catch on and have infected local government.

It's only a matter of time lmao,
>>
>>55494273
Lol an italian calling someone a fag, hilarious.
>>
>>55494138
This is the most advanced shitpost I've ever seen.
>>
>>55494138
>>55494159
>>55494168
I've been considering going to the reclaim Australia rally in my city.
I hope all of you are also attending.
Don't forget to shitpost on /aus/ on infinity
>>
>talking with friend who is quite liberally minded
>explain the influx of migrants and the correlation between the birth rate
>calmly explain that it will eventually lead to white people being a minority in australia
>explain that there is no real positive reason to bring in migrants en masse
>explain that the change in demographics would lead to rampant racism against whites in a historically white nation
>loss of culture and complete change of australian identity
>spiral us into a 3rd worldesque nation with sharia law at the center
>his response is literally "so what, why is that bad, who cares if whites aren't a majority

The cognitive dissonance is astounding.
All these fucking liberal people stand on the side and talk about multiculturalism
while they sit in their pampered middle class suburbs surrounded by white people and completely
oblivious to the history of islam and without even a basic understanding of migration impact or economics.
>>
>>55494138
Look just because your white history doesn't exist doesn't mean you need to force your non-existent Murdoch tabloid narrative on Muslims. I think Muslims accept our culture. We have the army and the police for any problems.
>>
>>55494665
It's rhetoric for flavor. I actually don't agree with either side as they can't see the bigger picture. In 50 years the average level of cognitive function and education is going to be seriously advanced as fuck. Third world countries just aren't coming to the party so we are gonna have their babies in our part of the world. The differences in intelligence potential between races are pretty negligible but the current state of affairs is not good. I've got an Ethiopan mate who was a part of their minority and hated them, but since being over here he is nationalist as fuck and wants to bring them up to our level as friends. I feel the same about Ireland (I like to think they still can't potato.)

The future is going to be very bright indeed, though it is always darkest before dawn. Very hard work ahead of us.
>>
>>55495469
However, the reclaim side is the best for us at this point in time. We need to improve ourselves before we can do a Germany.
We've got bogans coming our of our ears and that part of society is where feminists get the "toxic masculinity" shit from.

All of the arguments from all sides are legitimate, except Hitler. That was good for them at that point in time, it is outdated today.
>>
Why do sand niggers even come to shittrailia?
I thought you hate gooks ya white drunk racist cunts.
>>
I'd go to one of these rallies but i don't want to be associated with bogans.
>>
http://www.reclaim-australia.com/locations2.html
Please promote these and bring as many people as you can.
>>55495891
Anon please you will be helping Australia not become Sweden2.0
>>
>>55495138
Should have read the shitpost and adopted the shitpost long ago you kraut FUCK
>>
>>55494639
Suck me off with a yabby pump
>>
http://www.australianlibertyalliance.org.au/
Vote for ALA in the next election cunts.
>>
>>55496883 gday prep abo bull m8
>>
File: P1140490.jpg (1 MB, 1824x1368) Image search: [Google]
P1140490.jpg
1 MB, 1824x1368
The road towards defeating leftism, part 1:

Get enough people to openly call leftists traitors and say their policies are at odds with the nation's values and the well being of its citizens. Do it in comment sections and social media for starters. Some nice infographics and videos would also be lovely.
>>
>>55494138
The next time there's a rally involving muslims sobbing over being offended follow these steps.

Step 1. Get group of people to dress up as muslims and get megaphone

Step 2. Before start of rally insist muslim men got to the front then muslim women behind them and kaffir go to the back. Make kaffi women wear headscarves so as to not lure or offend muslim men.

Step 3.tell kaffir to stay silent this is a muslim issue ala ferguson rally

Step 4. ??????

Step 5. Prophet!!!
>>
>>55494138
When the little mudslide cunt shot that cop a fat fuckin tumblrista was on our national news saying it was wrong to investigate the little cunts family because that's guilt by association
The fact these people are allowed to speak and pretty much dominate all public forums and universities is why we are fucked
If our borders open we are fucked because if you raise your voice against Muslim cunts here you're abused by zarafas drinking pussies
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.