[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be feasible to start a vigilante military force Metal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
Would it be feasible to start a vigilante military force Metal Gear Solid 5 style to take out migrant invaders in Europe and then escape to Russia for asylum? Hypothetically speaking of course
>>
>>55480967
No
>>
File: 590px-Newton_Bull_farts_G3.jpg (170 KB, 590x768) Image search: [Google]
590px-Newton_Bull_farts_G3.jpg
170 KB, 590x768
I hope you're posting from a proxy.
>>
>>55480967
Yes.
But not in the way you think.
It will start with small gangs of a few guys, with similar ideology but separated by distance, either physical or social.
Then those groups will merge into larger groups. That is, if the main goal of the group is violence.
Another possibility is a group being hijacked by violent people. Its possible for it to occur to the GI, like it happened to the Falange in Spain.
But what you're thinking of is a large scale group, that can only be greated from the ground up, not from the top of the pyramid. what you would call a grassroots movement.

The small violent groups already exist, they just get little coverage because their actions arent very noticeable -street brawls-, or you do hear about them but they cannot be named or caught, like the burning of mosques and refugee centers.
Eventually, these people will join up.
>>
>>55481075
Lol I said hypothetically I'm researching for a fictional novel
>>
>>55480967
I'm not going to say something along those lines is happening but it actually is and I know people involved in it.

There's actually a large connection between russian money and groups in Europe.
>>
>>55481436
This Anon's assessment is basically dead-on. Not much more could be added.
>>
>>55481436
The GI?
>>
>>55483330
Génération Identitaire
>>
>>55480967
I would hypothetically help you out in your hypothetical dealings with russians.
>>
>>55483581
Yeah we aren't violent though.
>>
just go after the people smugglers, retard. bonus if they're wanted cause then you get a reward
>>
>>55480967
Boss, remember do not Hurt the children
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.