[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Veteran's Day Google Doodle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Veteran's Day.png (205 KB, 656x223) Image search: [Google]
Veteran's Day.png
205 KB, 656x223
How does it make you feel that there's not a single white male in this image even though they make up the majority of people who have fought and died for this country?
>>
>>55474106

1990's
>mostly white men with a woman or black thrown in to make it "diverse".

2000's
>Equal mixture of whites (preferably white women), blacks, and minority women. Usually with the women in the front, because womyn stronk

>Women in front, blacks in back and front, and one white man in the far back.

>No white men allowed.

It's going to be funny when white women eventually get excluded in favor of the ethnics.
>>
They should've made this realistic. All white males with a few blacks thrown in.
>>
>>55475470
But that would be sexist. Women deserve credit for things they didn't do.
>>
Pissed me off. I was at work when I saw it and even said out loud "what the hell is this?"
>>
lol, what the fuck is up with biker vest marine guy? why?
>>
>>55476535

That's Jose, the non-existent Latino Vietnam vet.
>>
>>55474106
This guy in the back waving his hand appears to be white......
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-11-11 08.03.58.png (856 KB, 1289x1460) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-11-11 08.03.58.png
856 KB, 1289x1460
>>
>>55476374
Ive heard theres been women that dress as men and fight wars or something. And women did stuff that wasnt throwing grenades etc
>>
>>55474106
the military wants to recruit minorities because white people are red-pilled to NWO activities that go on from within and are now a liability
>>
>>55474106
Maybe GOOGLE likes all the money they make and dont want to fuck it up by giving the SJWs something to be pissed at them for.
>>
>>55474106
well i don't feel offended because the picture mocks itself. it is shitty art and evokes zero impressions of honor. it just looks like shit. it is crap. i don't care. its retarded.

and the nigger oggling the white woman? nice touch, kikes. i'm not "offended" by you. being "offended" or having an emotional reaction to your propaganda is exactly your intention. No, jews, i don't feel "offended" instead my mind is calculating with clinical precision something that I am not going to tell you about.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.