[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you talk about how white people are smarter, better looking,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12
How can you talk about how white people are smarter, better looking, the master race etc. then subsequently deny the existence of white privilege?

How do you reconcile these views?
>>
>>55452812
Isn't white privilege 'institutional' (meme word) advantage? Meaning, laws and rules designed to aid white people at the expense of other people. This way, 'white privilege' can be used to explain disparities between races in various achievements because 'the whole society has been built in a way to perpetuate this'.

The underlying idea being 'all peoples are equal if given equal chances'. Most people on /pol/ would reject this view. This is a majority right-wing board, where a belief in hierarchy, not egalitarianism, is common. So the whole premise of 'non-institutional' privilege (aka natural advantages) is not seen as a negative thing and the 'institutional' privileges are seen as non-existent.
>>
>>55453014
>>55452812

What that guy said. I don't deny privilege, I just don't care considering this is a white country.
>>
File: masterrace.jpg (125 KB, 760x562) Image search: [Google]
masterrace.jpg
125 KB, 760x562
>>55452812
>white people are smarter
Jews and east asians are smarter than white people.

>better looking
Asian females are better looking than white females and black males are better looking than white males.
>>
>>55452812
White privilege is real. In your next life, you shall experience it fully, when you will be reborn a white man in rural Belarus. So be it.
>>
>>55453335
Asian females don't look female and black males don't look human. Israel's average IQ is 94.
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
I don't reconcile those views because they don't matter to me.
>>
>>55452812
white privilege acknowledgement is racist though, it implies whites are superior to all other races which is only somewhat true.

White privlige also implies Cletus, Bobby Sue and Bambi have more privileges than Jamal and Kevin
>>
>>55452812
>How can you talk about how white people are smarter, better looking, the master race etc. then subsequently deny the existence of white privilege?

White privilege doesn't exist because whites aren't given preferential treatment in white countries as they should have. The non-whites don't deserve to complain about "white privilege" because they don't belong in white countries and should be removed.
>>
>>55452812

Is Cletus privileged?
>>
Because "privilege" implies that it's artificial.

If white people are naturally superior, then that's not privilege. It's simply being superior.
>>
>>55452812
>white privilege?
This is a commie tactic known as https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session there's no reason for anyone to willingly subject themselves this because it is not a tactic for 'equality' but it is a tactic of revolution and dispossesion.
>>
>>55452812
I don't deny that whites have advantages in white countries--as they should. I wouldn't expect any people to immediately accept me if I lived in China, I'm not Chinese. Privilege is a misleading word because it implies this advantage is allowed consciously.

Racism is biological. You are built as a human to prefer people that look like you and to trust them more regularly.
>>
File: 1447189660048.png (114 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1447189660048.png
114 KB, 680x680
>>55452812
>tfw i look just like OPs pic when let beard and hair grow
im going to be a minority soon.
>>
>>55454912
you're a handsome one
>>
>>55453638
Israel is also 20% Arab and the smartest jews never moved there.
>>
>>55453638
over half of the israeli population is arab or mizrahi jew. ashkenazic jews have 110 iq

>Asian females don't look female and black males don't look human.
pretty sure most white men and most white women disagree respectivelly
>>
>>55453335
>Blacks better looking.
You live in brazil man, you know most blacks look like weird aliens.
>>
>>55455443
most brazilian 'blacks' are mixed, pure blacks have more muscular bodies, bigger penises, are taller and also have better looking faces

average black man looks like this
>>
File: Conrad Alverson-White male,tall.jpg (219 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Conrad Alverson-White male,tall.jpg
219 KB, 800x1200
average white dude looks like this, there's no comparison
>>
File: 1359769912165.jpg (125 KB, 1080x425) Image search: [Google]
1359769912165.jpg
125 KB, 1080x425
>>55453335
>Handpicking the best specimen
>>
>>55455609
>bigger penises
you'd know, huh?
>>
>>55452812

When SJW's speak of the term White privilege, they also connote that said privilege is undeserved.

It is not undeserved. It is deserved.

And it is deserved because "white people are smarter, better looking, the master race etc."
>>
>>55452812

>deny the existence of white privilege

I don't deny the existence of white privilege.

OF COURSE superior people will fashion a superior inheritance for their posterity.

To reject this, however, would be to spit in the face of our ancestors. Why would I do that? To enrich some outsiders that whine at me? I don't think so.
>>
File: 14m45a290160039.gif (39 KB, 498x483) Image search: [Google]
14m45a290160039.gif
39 KB, 498x483
>>55453335

>Asian females are better looking than white females and black males are better looking than white males.

Says Brasil.
>>
>>55455282

>ashkenazic jews have 110 iq

So the smartest Jews, the ones who prove Jews are the most intelligent, are literally only the Jews who have been interbreeding with northern Europeans for almost 2,000 years?

Somehow, I don't believe you thought this all the way through.
>>
>>55455650
Posting East Asian without makeup
Still looks a million times better than primate in next pic
>>
>>55455609

"are taller"

Simple google search proves this wrong.

Average height of white american males 178.4 cm.

Average height of black american males 176.9 cm.

Methinks the kek doth protest too much.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>55453335
The rest of the world disagrees. White men are the best looking and white women are best looking. Asian women don't come close even with thousands of dollars of surgery and black men...hah, don't make me laugh
>>
>>55455609

Forgot the link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#Average_height_around_the_world
>>
The US is a majority white nation and always has been. All people are inherently more empathetic/forgiving/favoritive to people who resemble themselves.

This is true and doesn't even acknowledge the differences between races.
>>
I don't. whites are better, generally, but not always.

if a white person dresses like a bum or looks like a meth addict, I doubt he will receive any privileges. Outward appearance beyond skin color, plays a big part in determining privilege.
>>
>>55456072
Not 2000 years think about 1200 years and there was less interbreeding than you think. This was not 21st century immigration where you are expected to integrate. This was a migration of a peoples with the intent on setting up Rabbinical style shtetles for Jews to live in peace away from their vile counterparts in the ME. They became the 'token Easteners' in a sense and were valued (for a time) for their skill in trading and jump-starting economies.
>>
>>55455609
> pure blacks have more muscular bodies, bigger penises, are taller and also have better looking faces
You are just trying to compensate for the black's inferiority with this" oh they are dumber and savages tough they are sexual symbols too to compensate."

>>55455638

And you are cherry-picking, make a collection of average "pure nigger" faces and white's make women of different races rate it and we have a result. Your personal opinions are of no value.
oh and this:
Taller
http://www.targetmap.com/ThumbnailsReports/5744_THUMB_IPAD.jpg
Use brazil and african coutries as proxies for all of it, remmember that brazil has little genetic influence from indios compared to blacks

Muscular bodies
Remember that body building is just a meathead beauty contest
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_Strongest_Man#Most_championships
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Amateur_Bodybuilding_Championships#Men

>>55455973
>>55456225
>>
>>55452812
The same way blacks claim they're not inferior but get sensitive as fuck when they're called nigger cotton pickers.
>>
File: tagnHe17Aus.jpg (15 KB, 200x307) Image search: [Google]
tagnHe17Aus.jpg
15 KB, 200x307
>>55452812
>being smarter and better looking is not a privilege
>>
File: zfkn5-nSIvA.jpg (33 KB, 639x312) Image search: [Google]
zfkn5-nSIvA.jpg
33 KB, 639x312
>>55461932
>is now*
Shit, I fuck up every time.
>>
>>55452812
No one intelligent ever denied systemic racism or as you kids like to call it "White Privilege".

It's just this weird phenomenon that happens when you attack people they tend to defend themselves.

Also another weird phenomenon of rejecting stupid information ie trayvon did nothinggggg
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.