[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Balkan Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Balkan threads are always good, but they seem to always be up during the day. Let's have a Western moderated Balkan thread.

Might visit Albania this summer to visit my girlfriend's family. Super excited to go whenever it does happen.
>>
File: gwbalbania.jpg (38 KB, 450x379) Image search: [Google]
gwbalbania.jpg
38 KB, 450x379
>>
Albania is pretty cool, they have been rapidly Urbanising for EU membershiop, but still have a breathtaking landscape, Most Albanians are white however there are many who claim to be "Albanian" but are gypsy
>>
>>73934164

I wonder how long it will be until they get into the EU. It seems like there's still a ways to go. All of the uprisings and civil disturbances in Albania back in the 90s are so interesting to learn about. My girlfriend talks about how one day NATO tanks started rolling through restoring order and everyone was so grateful and happy for them to be there. They're a really strong and ambitious people who just lost direction after Communism fell. This is the kind of quality that probably isn't too common in areas that fall into chaos. That's actually what they call those times as a rough translation, "a chaos". Makes me wonder if we (US) thought that our other exploits in the Middle East and Africa in the following years were based on this idea and the assumption that something similar would happen. The Albanians embraced Western assistance but clearly that's not always the case.
>>
>>73934780
most of the middle eastern wars, both sides hate america, whereas back in the bad days of the Balkans, each country's resistence group was trained and armed by the west and they appreciated it and welcomed them with open arms, could be a race difference i suppose
>>
>>73935011

It really does seem that way. That's why the Balkans are so cool. They're perfectly in between so much conflict and seem to be really improving their extreme end of Europe.
>>
Albanians are such hypocrites,after the fall of the Hoja regime,millions came to greece for a better life,now they refuse to take refugees even though they've been there before
>>
>>73934164
Why do albanians look so weird? Alot I've met have this unique look about them. Like they have tan skin and brown eyes but blondish hair. Its almost like they are blonde arabs.
>>
Tfw Kosovo
>>
What are Mexicans for US,are Albanians for Greeks.Kossovo is Serbia
>>
File: pedercina.png (29 KB, 1556x145) Image search: [Google]
pedercina.png
29 KB, 1556x145
>>73934164
Sure it is Shaqiri ;)
>>
>>73937115

Did you meet them in the US? Maybe they are from a certain region, like from being refugees or something. The Albanians I met in Germany looked like Italians to me.
>>
>>73937951
Yeah they were in the US. Idk maybe the ones i met were mongrels. You usually dont see that many people with olive skin and light hair but i guess its possible. I dont know that much about Albanians.
>>
>>73937426
>2016
>Greeks
Dw your "race" has been long lost. Just waiting for the day for your country to become part of Eurasia.
>>
>>73937426

You all need to just give up on being a part of the EU. You should be just as far away from membership as Albania is now. Alexis should have actually followed through on his campaign platform and broken away. Varoufakis should lead Greece, he was the only strong voice you all seemed to have had during those negotiations.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.