[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've noticed that Judge Judy corrects every ones grammar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: judge-judy.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
judge-judy.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
I've noticed that Judge Judy corrects every ones grammar and mispronunciations but She never corrects black people that pronounce ask as "axe" , has Judge Judy been told to avoid correcting them on this because it is seen as racially insensitive?
>>
>>55447825

She's a Jew, so of course only white people are held responsible
>>
>>55447825
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/people-have-been-saying-ax-instead-ask-1200-years-180949663/?no-ist

"It is not a new thing; it is not a mistake," he says. "It is a regular feature of English."

Sheidlower says you can trace "ax" back to the eighth century. The pronunciation derives from the Old English verb "acsian." Chaucer used "ax." It's in the first complete English translation of the Bible (the Coverdale Bible): " 'Axe and it shall be given.'
>>
She realizes theyre too far gone.
Also, thas raciss
>>
She corrects nigs all the time. Just about every episode she corrects something completely stupid when said in niggese.

You watching the show, you hole sniffer?
>>
>>55448808
The Irish pronounce it like this as well.

>inb4 they deny it
Die.
>>
>>55449023
Nice bait mate.I have not once heard an Irish person pronounce it like that.
>>
>watching the daytime jew
>>
>>55447825
Shes an atypically early generation x/ late baby boomer white women.
Talks the most evilest of shit to her own race but then bends over backwards for other races.
It's mostly to benefit their own life/career.
>>
>>55447825

Axe (Aks) is technically correct.
>>
>>55448808

>It's the year 1597
>Somewhere in jolly olde England
>Shakespeare walks into Ye Olde English Theater and requests to speak to the owner to promote a new play he's written.

>"Ay yo mah nigga, lemme axe you a question"
>>
>>55447825
>nigger standing with a pregnant nigress

Always knew Judge Judy was pure theater
>>
>>55447825
The show is only 22 minutes long, she only has so much time to correct them
>>
>>55449023
Says the keked brit bong.

Go suck more muslim cock, at least whites aren't a minority in Dublin like they are in London.
>>
>>55450655
Shake-a-spear really is black then
>>
>>55450960
this, she has to ignore it to get to the verdict in time
no wonder she's always so annoyed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.