[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did God create us because he was lonely? We were created in his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1440x1080
Did God create us because he was lonely? We were created in his image after all.
>>
>>73767152
I'm and Agnostic atheist (give me your "you" please) but would he just want to have something to take his anger out on? Doesn't scripture say humans were made from dirt?
>>
>be all knowing being that can do anything
>want some similar beings to talk to
>make some people that look like you
>give them a perfect world to live it
>it's solid
>tell them, whatever they do, don't eat this stuff it's bad
>they do it anyway
>soon they all immediately start killing each other
>send my son , a perfect person, down to die for their sins and protect them
>what feels like seconds later they're all saying I'm not real and obsessing over their genitalia
>tfw I just wanted friends
>>
>>73767152
Being immortal and having the power to create a universe means you're going to get bored
>>
Thats what i always thought
>>
>>73767489
:(
>>
>>73767152
>God
>Dios
>>
File: image.jpg (901 KB, 1952x2536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
901 KB, 1952x2536
He prolly just wanted to watch to kick ass battles.
>>
>>73767489
>be all knowing being that can do anything
>somehow fuck it all up this hard
this is why theism is ridiculous tbqh famygdala
>>
>>73767489
>be all knowing
>already know it's going to go to shit
>still do it any way
>>
File: Kek.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
60 KB, 904x692
>>73767152
There is only one true god, KEK PRAISE BE HIS NAME!
>>
>>73768248
dub
>>
File: Praise.jpg (621 KB, 1024x1212) Image search: [Google]
Praise.jpg
621 KB, 1024x1212
Singles and kek has abandoned us letting Hillary win the election
>>
literally the only plausible reason is unconditional love
>>
>>73767981
GOLO
>>
File: 1463038416835.webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463038416835.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>73768392
Kek was never on your side idiots
>>
File: goteem.jpg (21 KB, 645x456) Image search: [Google]
goteem.jpg
21 KB, 645x456
>>73768504
spooked
>>
god put dinosaur bones here 5000 years ago to test our faith
>>
>>73767152
He created us to rule over creation with Him.
>>
>>73768631
*tips fedora*
>>
File: m.jpg (178 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
178 KB, 888x1120
Yes

We're an experiment or rather a trial of sorts.

If you're not a wizard faggot you'll understand the most beautiful thing is to be loved.

Since we're made in his image, it is assumed that God is the same.

But who can love God if he's all by himself. Now I know what you're thinking
"oh thats why he created us..."

Not exactly. Thats like us creating small retarded creatures that adore us. It wouldnt be legitimate love.

The only answer is for God to love himself. Thats our only purpose. To demonstrate to God that a conscious being can Love itself in a genuine fashion.

Why do you think loving oneself is so revered in society?
>>
>>73767152
i never got this, why did he created us? angels are exactly like us but with wings
what's the point? i don't get it
>>
>>73768631

why to test our faith ?in the end god made science he pretty much had to make a alternative for lighting comes from the gods, hence dinosaurs bones, not to test our faith but to keep it.. If science could proof god there was no more faith
>>
>>73768913
Does that make us pet or beast of burden?
>>
>>73767152
Modern Christian here and no. While I believe in His words of kindness, love, hope, to be helpful, to show mercy etc. I don't think He created us because He was lonely. I believe there's so much more we have yet to understand, to know and to learn. Humans are a young species and compared to others, the earth is an infant. Just recently a particle was discovered I believe? I believe that God is neither man or woman. He's the balance in the universe, the gravity, the flow of energy and that energy is something we have yet to discover and measure. It's within all living beings.

Why else would there be life? Why else would we think and be so diverse in thought?
>>
>>73769678
well they are not like you, they are white
>>
>>73770085
you dont know that, maybe there are some nigger angels
>>
>>73769951
Co-rulers, royal priesthood, His own special people, space KANGZ

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
>>
>>73767836
>lonely
>create man with the full knowledge they would be massive fuck ups at first
>send your son like you forsaw
>go thru the bullshit of them forgetting you and calling you evil
>eventually burn everything and take the few who were slightly less shitty with you to be friends with
>>
>>73767152
It's not like we are his only creation nor are we likely his favorite creation.

Not only are we insignificant compared to God, we are insignificant compared to other creations that haven't fallen to sin.
>>
>>73767152
>We were created in his image after all.

He must still be a monkey then, as we evolved from apes.
>>
>>73770191
Pets, got it, that exactly how Cats were viewed by Pharaoh as long as we aren't expected to sow his fields.
>>
>>73770825
Wrong, humans are great apes while monkey and ape do share a common ancestor.
>>
>>73767152
There is more to God then loneliness. Reasons of God doing anything are so great that there isn't a way to tell why God does anything when you understand what God is. God is essentially the self awareness the universe has. Think about that shit.
>>
>>73771273
Wrong god, you are thinking of the Demiurge.
>>
>>73767152
>first, original creator who is a spirit creates new spirits in his image because he was alone.

>yhwh/lucifer/satan who was one of these spirits impersonated him and created bodies to enslave other spirits because he wanted to rule, but couldn't rule over equals so he had to make them lesser.

>original creator sent the crystallization of his essence, his son, in few different forms (buddha, krishna, jesus etc) to save these spirits from satan's clutches. most worked out fine, reforming hindus, buddhists etc. except jews. jesus was to end jew religion (fulfill, or complete the old covenant so jews can accept the contract has ended and move on) and substitute it with buddhist-like spirituality, in a new contract/covenant. he failed because jews are assholes, still spiritually bound to the devil, or synagogue of satan.

>fast forward, creator forgotten, half of humanity worships satan (yhwh/allah) as god, other half becomes animals who only care about what they see in front of themselves. spirituality was mostly forgotten.

>despair.jpg
>>
File: Lightbringer.jpg (665 KB, 2024x2432) Image search: [Google]
Lightbringer.jpg
665 KB, 2024x2432
>>73771359
everyone is unknowingly a light worshiper these days demiurge or not
no wonder the bible predicted that a small amount of people will be saved
>>
>>73767152
>>73770825

To be created in Gods image does not mean that he is human in appearance.

It means that we have been given personhood, an intrinsic value.
>>
>>73771273
No, God is the universe and humans are the self awareness.
>>
>>73769678
i think the story about satan taking 1/3 angels down to earth which caused them to fall and be imprisoned is supposed to be read as a symbol of sorts.

we are these 1/3 fallen angels who followed satan's, or el's/lucifer's lead and fell to the lower realm, earth where we got imprisoned. not by the god, but by our own stupidity of listening to el, embracing carnal, material life and binding ourselves to earth and its animal-like lifestyles.

this also reflects the genesis story. embracing and following el's desires as own - getting deceived by serpent, falling to material earth and getting locked up in flesh - fruit of knowledge, exile, fall of man.

humanity and angels are equal spirit wise. both come from the same source. angels just didn't fall to hell (earth) and got burdened with forced physical bodies, that's why they can take a body when they want, and get rid of it when they don't need it anymore to return back to their formless spirit mode.
>>
>>73767152
He was bored.
>>
>>73772371
Really? According to some ancient texts what happened to the Angels was 1 third fell to Hellfire, 1 third remained with God and 1 third who did nothing and sat on the fence and watched the battle fell to earth as "demigods, faeries, giants" etc....

The whole heavenly war apparently happened because when God made humans Satan was asked to serve men.

However Satan was the most beautiful and proud of the Angels.
He looked at us like an older brother looks at a weaker sibling and said "I will not bow before these inferiors, they are not worth my time". God started realising that Satan was not going to bow and tried to persuade him until he snapped and a fight broke out. The two sides fought and this supposedly happened while we were busy dealing with the whole Apple thing.
>>
>>73767152
image is more of an intellectual thing, our ability to use logic and reason.
>>
File: 1462761816660.jpg (48 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1462761816660.jpg
48 KB, 1024x768
we are board gods , thus we create.
>>
>>73768504
Why the fuck would you pull up behind someone like that
Seriously some people should not have a fucking license
>>
>>73767152
>>73767489

I guess God's position is like playing a strategy game with a bullshit AI?
>>
>>73772715
Now think about this...
Very carefully.
God allowed Satan to exist.
This theory means Satan is our proud older brother who would not be seen dead with weak, non divine creatures. He disowns us.

God is the father
Jesus is his son.

God is the father
Satan is his son.

God is the father
The Demigods and heroes of old were his sons.

God is the father
Humans are his sons.

We are all part of a quadrupal faction system according to those Abrahamic texts.
>>
>>73772715
these texts are not supposed to be taken literally. just like jesus spoke in parables, those are also parables.

you're supposed to use your brain, meditation (thinking deeply on them, not sitting with eyes closed, arms to the sides singing ommmm) and good judgement to decipher them, rather than take them literally like a goyim.

my guess is that back then jewish religion was the mystery school to babylon's carnal school. after a while of teaching everyone the mystery the whole thing became literal, which spawned christianity and kabbalah, both mystic as well.

then christianity itself was also corrupted by literal thinkers, which got us to today.
>>
>>73772786
probably nigger babies
>>
>>73772863
Gods position is more like he can set the intensity whenever he wants...
Which is why holy men sit in their meditation spots all day.
>>
>>73772911
S-so basically...
You are saying...
This whole time...
Religion was just a game of dungeons and dragons that got way...way out of hand?
>>
>>73773049
religion is the result of giving mystery texts to goyim who can't think for themselves (prefering to be led by others) and don't understand them.

the mystery becomes literal and binds their minds in a new form of bondage.
>>
God created us to experience shit through us in a simpler fashion.

Its like if you could go back to being blue pilled and enjoy life.
>>
File: 1462813775816.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462813775816.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>73767152
Thinking is inference of unknowns from the known.
Having some information at point A and then processing that information in whatever manner in your brain, giving you output at point B, that travel from A to B is what thinking is.

Now that we covered that, I want you to THINK about how it would be to be omniscient.
How it would be to know all there ever was, all that is and all there ever will be.

You already know A and B and C and D all the way to Z, for any point at time and space. You can not infer unknowns where all is known AT THE SAME TIME.

In short, what I'm trying to explain here is that in the case where the being is omniscient that being can not possibly think. That being can at this point be just a machine aware of all there is to be aware of. That being can not think, can not have a grand plan of some sort, it can not have a SELF, it can't judge right or wrong, punish or reward.

The only reason why we have thinking, why we have a self is because our knowledge is limited. That is the main prerequisite for thinking, lack of knowledge.

So there you go, even if you say "ok god is real" he still couldn't EVER be the god all religions wished him to be. It's just not possible, logically.

TL;DR No He wasn't lonely because he can't be lonely and because he can't be anything.
>>
>>73773169
im a calvinist so i would have to say showing mercy is a major part of it.
>>
>>73767152

well... you know how some kids like to find an anthill so he can squish the ants?
>>
>>73773254
Showing mercy to himself
>>
>>73767152
No, he's all powerful so has the power to stop himself being bored and lonely.
>>
>>73773329
are you familiar with calvinism TULIP
>>
>>73771949
Its pretty much this, the Gnostics had it right, thats why they got persecuted to the oblivion, there is a true God and Yahweh/Allah is the Devil that govern this planet, "Satan is the God of this World" is in the New Testament.

Humanity job is to surpass this false God and contact the True God by achieving spirituality.
>>
>>73773359

here is the sovereign plan>>73773254
>>
File: FUCK.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
422 KB, 665x662
>>73768504
I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD I WILL PULL YOUR EYES OFF YOU TATAR VULGAR!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE HEART PROBLEMS YOU ASSHOLE
>>
>>73773433
pay denbts
>>
File: hot.gif (2 MB, 322x322) Image search: [Google]
hot.gif
2 MB, 322x322
>>73773433
dubs
>>
>>73773388
I googled that shit after your post. If you could sum up what it is it would help though, anons describing TL;DRs is always a better starting point than reading long as shit online articles.
>>
>>73773433
>Don't rile me up it'll exacerbate my asthma you dirty goys
>>
>>73773546

God chooses who is going to be saved, before the foundations of the earth, and these are the people who will escape judgement via, christs sacrifice. God shows mercy as the main part of the plan
>>
>>73771949
.9999999999999999999 x inf
>>
>>73767152
He created us to behold the glory of his creation.
>>
File: DMT-N.Keller.jpg (268 KB, 710x886) Image search: [Google]
DMT-N.Keller.jpg
268 KB, 710x886
>>73770042

100% this
>>
File: Cunt Stroke Global Offended.jpg (379 KB, 1920x1156) Image search: [Google]
Cunt Stroke Global Offended.jpg
379 KB, 1920x1156
>>73773433
no bully pls senpai also do you have any job openings as a janitor? i need to find a high paying job for my 25 cousins and 1 sister
>>
>>73773409

>disagrees with Christianity
>uses the new testament as a reference

Okay pal. Just remember, Christ warned you, you little retard.
>>
>>73773409
but even that itself is a goyim way of thinking in my opinion. blaming everything on a big bad i mean.

in my opinion it's more about the beliefs, behavior.

creator is the personification of love, freedom, truth.

yhwh is the personification of hatred, wrath, bondage, lies.

if you make your life centered on love, freedom, truth, you have the "seal of god".

if on the other hand your life revolves around hatred, bondage or lying, you have the "mark of the beast".

in your hand, meaning in actions (murder others, enslave others, create or propagate lies like liberals or nwo does today, with the lies of multiculturalism and such), and in forehead, meaning in thoughts (hate others, want them to bend down to you, want to rule over others, to bend others to your will)

the world was made corrupt precisely to make things unequal, to propagate the mark of the beast type belief. both ways, trying to mix everything by force or trying to exterminate everything else count as the mark.

only way out is to transcend those, get out of that system. so, stop buying into them, isolate yourself from both, live and let live.

>>73774174
gnostic christianity is older than new testament judeo christianity. new testament was written with gnosticism and judaism as the base.
>>
File: latest.jpg (25 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
25 KB, 323x454
>>73767489
>tell them, whatever they do, don't eat this stuff it's bad
>>
>>73772786
god what is wrong with me? why are pregnant girls so nice to look at?
>>
File: 1458871300629.png (769 KB, 1400x2700) Image search: [Google]
1458871300629.png
769 KB, 1400x2700
>>73774245
>new testament was written with gnosticism and judaism as the base.

What?

Gnosticism rejects the old testament.

If the Gospels were written with that in mind; why does Jesus keep referring to the actions of the God of the Old?
>>
>>73774446
the animal in you is responding to it.

male version of wanting to "settle down, get a family, etc" hormonal response.

>>73774543
gnosticism was written to oppose old testament and its ways of satan.

new testament was made by the jews (synagogue of satan) to connect it with old testament, to turn those who want to escape into good goys and slaves.
>>
>>73773846

its this faggot again . take a knife or gun shoot as many people and tell me you still go to heaven, Hell why dont you kill all christians so they can go to heaven..

you can either shitpost on 4chan or try to find faith, you have to do this
>>
>>73774650
>tfw I wont be the Ghengis Khan of the 21st century with millions of people descended from me.

why even live?
>>
File: sad kazuma.png (89 KB, 474x252) Image search: [Google]
sad kazuma.png
89 KB, 474x252
>>73767152
Religion and Gods are for the weak who can't handle reality
Humanity has always needed to be reassured and to find explanations for things she does not understand, that's why she came with the superior being, remember when some faggots back then couldn't tell what fucking fire was? Me neither because I wasn't there but you catch my drift.
There's more than 10 000 religions and 34 000 sectarian groups, all of them believe that theirs is the true one, how retarded is that?
2000 years later if niggers haven't take over, our predecessors will laugh at us the same way we laugh at monkeys who belived that Zeus was making thunder.
>>
>>73767152
The fools are the ones who think he's gonna have us around forever instead of getting bored with us eventually and erasing us out of existence like an rpg character in a forgotten ms-dos game
>>
>>73767152
what does his image even mean?

does it imply maybe that he imagined us and therefore we were created.
>>
>>73775087

Holy shit is was al real in his mind
>>
>>73769592
then why did he create the angels to serve before us? did he get bored with subservient beings and created mankind to have free will to find his equals, doesn't every lord tire of his servants company and seek his equals?
>>
>>73774906
what if zeus (also known as thor, jupiter, enlil etc) could actually make thunders? but not as in he was the sole guy responsible for thunders, but he had high tech able to create it.

zeus/thor/enlil etc was the king of the skies and thunder. enlil, the origin of that was an annunaki, claimed to be a god/alien. he may have been a remnant of previous civilization, pre-atlantis.

believing that before sumeria humanity was nothing but cavemen is completely blue pilled.

just like after our civilization dies, in the far future the new humans will assume they're the first, and there was no intelligent life before them.

we simply forgot.
>>
>>73770222
>Xtians are actually less shitty than others

>>73768424
underrated
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.