[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallacy of Boyz in da Hood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
This movie exemplifies what is wrong with gibs me dats. Lets examine the movies message.

“Either they don’t know, don’t show, or don’t care about what’s going on in the hood.”

Why does it matter that people know whats going on in the hood? So they can receive help. But why dont they just help themselves? They live there, after all. But no. Gibs me dat handout.
>>
File: 1456041686451.jpg (66 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
1456041686451.jpg
66 KB, 592x738
>>73766377
>>
>black people killing black people
They do it to themselves but whenever a white cop kills one they go apeshit. Ice Cubes band NWA only made gang culture even worse by normalising it and promoting more hatred towards cops. Their songs don't even say they "dindu nuffin", they openly admit to breaking the law but get uppity when cops think they're selling narcotics.

Until they admit they're the main cause of the problem, let em rot senpai.
>>
>>73766377

Furious Styles: Why is it that there is a gun shop on almost every corner in this community?

The Old Man: Why?

Furious Styles: I'll tell you why. For the same reason that there is a liquor store on almost every corner in the black community. Why? They want us to kill ourselves.

Oh is that right Morpheus? Who wants you to kill yourselves? The shop owners? The guvment? The "system"?

Liquor and gun stores exist in the hood cuz they work in the hood. Cause peoplw need weapons there.
The gun shops arent going oy vey goyim, keep buying these guns to shoot each other! They are going "why the fuck didnt i try harder in school? i gotta provide for my family. i hope i dont get shot today..."

If you gibsmedats actually united to make safe communities, there wouldnt be no demand for guns would there?
>>
>>73766377

I remember the last time I watched that scene as a kid I teen it insightful and emotional. Now it's just nigger bullshit.
>>
ITT: claps try to explain the world using their only reference: Hollywood movies.
>>
>>73766756
pretty good Dane
>>
>>73766377
good argument
>>
>>73766682
>Liquor and gun stores exist in the hood cuz they work in the hood.
I don;t think there are gun stores in the ghetto

I don't think I have ever seen a gun store in a black neighborhood.

You can't sell guns to felons
Also I have only seen one grocery store in a black neighborhood and it was as you would expect ghetto as fuck.
>>
>>73766377

Nah, Ice Cube's character is just taking everything in when he said that line.

He's the main character, even though the movie doesn't say it. His mother hates him, his mother loves his brother more than Ice Cube and is open about it, she treats Ice Cube like shit and blames him for the sins of his father, all while Ice Cube still looks out for his brother throughout his life. His brother is the favorite one with "the future". Ice Cube protects him growing up because he believes it too. He is worthless, but his brother isn't. That's thanks to the conditioning from his mom. At the end of the movie when his brother dies, his mom blames Ice Cube. Not only that but Ice Cube being told he's a piece of shit by his mom and being neglected lands him in prison, ruins his chance for ever having a future, and he's stuck in a downward spiral. But for most of the movie that's his whole world. The hood is his life. At the end though when his brother dies he realizes that it doesn't mean shit. His brother, the one with "The future" is just another dead nigger that won't get any coverage in the American news, but they'll still cover some shit in other parts of the world like the Middle East.
>>
>>73766682

to be fair the usa government played a role in the introduction of drugs into the inner cities by creating drug networks in the 1980s to fund anti-communist forces in nicaragua. look up the iran-contra affair. They sold weapons illegally to iran, used that money to establish drug networks, and used that money to sponsor anti-communist groups in nicaragua. all that also started the drug war, which led to a rise in the prison industrial complex.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.