[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the schools in other countries as degenerate as this??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 33
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 217x232
>be me about 5 years ago
>in 9th grade
>teacher gives us assignment to write about an issue in society
>I choose to write about LGBT
>was starting to get red pilled around this time so I read up on a lot of stuff
>I include statistics about disease, depression, mental and physical health in correlation to LGBT people
>spent about 1 month on it
>was really well done
>made LGBT behavior look sick and degenerate simply from observational science

>when it is time to hand it in, our teacher wants us to first switch papers with someone and then give each other critique, before she finally grades them
>oh fuck as i realize my class is full of faggots
>2 bisexual guys and 1 lesbian ultra feminazi girl
>overall retards
>I choose not to switch with feminazi lesbo because i don't want the fucking drama
>switch with random kid
>class is silent, all reading
>''WHAT THE FUCK, ANON?!''
>trying to act surprised
>''You cant write this shit wtf is wrong with you are you some kind of homophobe hurrdurr''
>class starts gathering around, everybody is curious to what i wrote
>teacher confused as fuck just sits and stares
>my paper gets passed around while this kid is yelling ''look what he fucking wrote, this is so fucking insulting''
>lesbo girl and 2 bi guys also wants to read
>they dont even read past the introduction to the paper, about 1 page
>>
File: pppppp.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
pppppp.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>they freak out
>start screaming
>feminazi girl is the worst
>she screams she is going to slit my throat in my sleep, threatening my family
>she starts trying to throw chairs and benches at me
>she is too weak to actually do it
>faggots come up to me and wants to start a fight
>does nothing more than push me
>I have this goofy smile on my face the whole time, cant find words

>at this point the teacher had run out to get help and was now coming back with 2 other teachers
>they break up the fight and take me to the principal
>they call my parents
>have 2 and a half hour talk about how incredibly offensive I am and that i emotionally scarred and discriminated against people in my class
>they say I am a bully
>they said what i wrote was ILLEGAL
>finally they agreed to ''oversee'' this incident by moving me to a different class

>mfw the school wanted to file a police report for hate speech
>mfw they didn't even read my paper
>mfw i realize i spent one month to get fucked in the ass

Don't know how it is in schools today, but if my younger brothers experience counts for something, it is even worse.
>>
>>55439296
you could've concluded that the depression and mental health problems were due to society repressing them.
>>
>>55439384
I could, indeed, but I was under the illusion that scientific research and the studying of subjects, was about truth, to better understand and describe the reality in which we find ourselves in. I was wrong.
>>
>>55439296

Should have written about how much you like being railed in the ass, Sven.
>>
File: raee.jpg (4 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
raee.jpg
4 KB, 271x186
>>55439484
I don't need an entire month for that, unlike you, Pekka ;)
>>
>>55439337
You live in Sweden what else would you fucking expect
>>
>>55439296
No, in had a shitton of polaks and russians on my school so just replace criticising LGBT with Religion and you triggered them as much. The difference is that one is acceptable and the other isnt for some unknown reason
>>
>>55440880
How about you export some of that tasty freedom of speech, 'Murica?
>>
>>55439296
>2 bi guys

wtf is this a thing where you live? In my h.s. the gay guys were afraid to come out and the "bi" guys didn't need the attention.
>>
>>55441478
There are always faggots who will be triggered by anything. But the question is, did you face similar consequences from the school itself for your critique?

If the school transferred you to a different class and wanted to report you to the police for criticizing religion, it would be kind of similar, but that is not even close.

>''The difference is that one is acceptable and the other isnt for some unknown reason''

Right, but it is not religion. At least not in most of the western world.
>>
>>55439296
Even as a homo I'd hate a school trying to push that shit upon me.
Because I acitvely hate trannies, dykes and bisexuals so.
>>
>>55441689
They want the attention I think. They feel like special snowflakes because they fuck everything with a whole in h.s.

And since they don't have parents who can raise them properly, they feel like every time someone disagrees with their life choices, they feel like they are ''opressed''. Hence why the act like animals.
>>
>>55441813
That is interesting really. Why would you hate trannies and bisexuals? They are pretty much gays who like to dress up as women?
>>
>>55441543

Sorry, we only export our shitty ideas.
>>
>>55441923
>hey are pretty much gays who like to dress up as women?
..That's far from reality mate.
Male homosexuals like masculinity.
Transsexuals have the mind of a woman, and as a result can are usually bisexual as they're basically a genetic fuck up.

The difference being I want to fuck men, not men dressed up as women, not women dressed up as men.
I want to fuck a average male, a dude, because I'm attracted to men only, most male homosexuals follow this.
>>
File: poopshoot.gif (2 MB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
poopshoot.gif
2 MB, 400x394
I'll take things that never happened for 500, alex.
>>
>>55439296
I'm really confused whether or not this is a shitpost.
>>
well liberal hypocrisy once again observed:

>free speech until it hurts someone

I remember vaguely in 7th and 8th grade the indoctrination about the "global society" we are living in and a bunch of horseshit surrounding that. Looking back on it, it warped my mind. I'm truly grateful I survived the indoctrination industry and will not go to university for the sake of my own mind.
>>
>>55442111
>Male homosexuals like masculinity.

I am genuinely curious about how you can find it masculine to get fucked in the ass?

I mean you say you don't like transsexuals because they act and dress like women. But isn't it exactly what a gay man is doing, except the make up and dresses? He is still bending over to get penetrated, which is something usually only women do.

By the way, have you ever thought to change your sexuality, assuming you know how damaging it is in comparison to a heterosexual sexuality ?
>>
>>55442253
It's not, now start hating gays and make Putin proud
>>
>>55442335
>He is still bending over to get penetrated, which is something usually only women do.

That applied to cooking and cleaning as well 50 years ago.
Your morality towards homosexuals is a social conception among many. Even Dolphins can be gay.
Animals are xenophobic as well. So the meme /poltard who is a racist closet fagot is a pretty natural occurrence so to say.
>>
>>55442335
Do you bend down and suuck dick?whenever you lose a fight or someone is at a higher position then you mate?
Submission isn't a female only trait.
And you know, you can't have the guy bending over without having a guy who fucks him in the arse so your theory is pretty shit sweden
>>
>>55442269
>>free speech until it hurts someone

Except if it hurts someone who is straight, white or christian. Then it really is free speech.
>>
>>55442418
>Close faggot
Dude, I'm pretty fucking homosexual, I'm a active misogynist and while I hate LGBT and I have no shame and having my little guy suck my dick.
>>
>>55442440

I don't want to imagine what will evolve from this.

America seems to be catching up to Sweden in terms of complete stupidity in the education system.
>>
>>55442474
Its almost like i wasnt referring or responding to you, mutant.
>>
File: polgbt.jpg (998 KB, 3360x2160) Image search: [Google]
polgbt.jpg
998 KB, 3360x2160
>>55442474
You asking for it.
>>
>>55442394
I mean there's gay (which is fucking disgusting in any form, yes, lesbos included) and then there's stupid. This sounds more like stupid.
>>
>>55442569
>Mutant
I can't find that anything but amusing.
Must be how I got this big dick.

>>55442570
Too child-like, have anything which isn't a spic and a blondie who is actually a tranny in /lgbt/'s actual definition of him?
>>
>>55442425
>>55442418

Umm I think you misunderstood my point. Bending over as a physical action is a gender neutral thing. It says nothing about the sex of a person. Anyone with a spine and muscles can do it. And it would be the biological function of them to do so.

However, it is NOT the biological function of a man to fuck another man, decades of studies show that this is how you get diseases and bodily illnesses.

It is the same thing for cooking and cleaning. Indeed you could call it a social construct that women clean and cook.

However you can not do that with biology. You can't just say that because society said women are the only ones to cook and clean, then that must apply to getting fucked!

In short, a man is SUPPOSED to have sex with a woman, his anatomy and biology is built around it. If you don't grasp that, pick up a biology book. If you want to choose to put your dick in something else, I don't care, but let us not pretend that it is not damaging for the person and society as a whole.
>>
>>55442519
Not just America, the entire western world has this liberal progressive cancer my friend.
>>
>>55442703
>It is the same thing for cooking and cleaning. Indeed you could call it a social construct that women clean and cook.

Are you fucking joking
Some of the best chefs are male, even before the the 1950's
Are you fucking retarded

>In short, a man is SUPPOSED to have sex with a woman, his anatomy and biology is built around it. If you don't grasp that, pick up a biology book. If you want to choose to put your dick in something else, I don't care, but let us not pretend that it is not damaging for the person and society as a whole.
You realize I can still fuck a woman right?
I'm not attracted to them, never will be, never want to fuck a woman.
But someone can jerk off my dick, doesn't matter who and get me up to my usual seven inches, and then get me to cum by physically pleasuring me.
While I still hate it mentally, why do you think people still get boners/moan when they get raped?
>>
I'm going to call bullshit on your story, not because I dotn belive you, but because I can't imagine how id feel if that truly happened
>>
File: polgbt2.jpg (264 KB, 579x804) Image search: [Google]
polgbt2.jpg
264 KB, 579x804
>>55442653
Nope. It's just same author.
>>
>>55442653
Its almost like i wasnt attacking you, but referring to the warhammer 40k unisverse that gets cited here pretty often.
>>
>>55442893
Nigger can you stop being passive aggressive it's getting cringy now.

>>55442883
That is better.
However I don't like that they're both lanklets.
>>
>>55439296
>>be me about 5 years ago
>>in 9th grade
>>55439337
>but if my younger brothers experience counts for something
>>
>>55442703
>Every dominant and / or horny male animal would fuck another male animal if he could.
>female hyenas fuck other male and female if they don't respect the hierachy
>only male humans shouldn't do that
kek
>>
>>55439337
I know that smile well.
>>
File: 1444769692007.gif (31 KB, 258x375) Image search: [Google]
1444769692007.gif
31 KB, 258x375
>be in 10th grade 2008
>teacher asks the class to move to one side of the room if you support gay marriage or don't support it
>mfw 95% of the kids don't support it

feels good living in Arizona
>>
Some Muslim Kid in year 10 (9th Grade?) was sent to the headmistress and was suspended for a day because he said that being gay 'wasn't normal'
>>
>>55442834
>>It is the same thing for cooking and cleaning. Indeed you could call it a social construct that women clean and cook.

It was an example, maybe you should stop sucking so much cock, your brain cells seem to be covered in a layer of cum

>''You realize I can still fuck a woman right?''

Yes of course you can. You are still a male. The reason you are disgusted by them is a mental one, you have a psychological problem. You are supposed to be attracted and fuck women, not men. By doing so you are just again damaging yourself for pleasure, much like a heroin addict.

>''why do you think people still get boners/moan when they get raped?''

Yeah... I think i just found the root of your problem... When did it happen?
>>
>>55442860

Imagine the most autistic and faggot people in your school lining up to fuck you in the ass, while the teachers and principals jack off. And then they want to file a report against you. That is how it felt
>>
>Be a junior in high school
>black guy keeps asking me out and hitting on me since my freshman year
>Never reciprocate, don't accept any gifts either
>He finally asks why I never accept his advances
>Just tell him I'm not interested
>Somehow he jumps straight to "das raycist"
>Rumors start going around, my reputation is pretty bad now seeing as its a public school in the south where blacks makeup 40-50% of the students
>Have to deal with their bullshit name calling and black girls trying to start fights with me and vandalism of my car twice
>For the rest of my junior year and all of my senior year
Spent a lot of time anguishing and crying over people thinking so badly of me, and the bullying
>>
>>55443004
If you did not understand, I meant my brother is in school now, and tells me that people are just as degenerate if not worse.
>>
>>55442965
Its almost like i dont give a fuck.

I wanted to ask though: Do you check out family members?
>>
>>55443006
>Animals rape too and act like fucking animals do
>why shouldn't we
kek you fucking retard
>>
>I HAVE NOT INSULTED OR BULLIED ANYONE AND IF I DID THEN SHOW ME WERE.
>HOW IS WHAT I SAID ILLEGAL?
>WHY AM I A BULLY?
>THAT FEMINAZI GIRL THREATENED ME AND MY COLLEAGUES THREW CHAIRS AND BENCHES AT ME.WHY ARE THEY NOT PUNISHED?

How fucking kek can you get?
If i were to get punished for this i'd go to court in a second.
>>
File: salute.jpg (4 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
salute.jpg
4 KB, 269x187
>>55443113
God bless America
Indeed a sign of generation that just might not serve to degrade society even more
>>
>>55443388
>Having an attraction is a mental problem
See, I think that whole homphobia bullshit is idiotic, I couldn't give a fuck if people dislike me or not because I know what they really dislike.

But what I do find stupid is people who live shit lives who criticize me for being a supposed degenerate when I more then likely live a better life then them.

>>55443575
We still rape, and we're still animals.
Don't be a retard.

>>55443511
>It's almost
>It's almost
>It's almost
godverdomme you are literal cancer.

>Check out family members
Nigger, no.
>>
>>55443209
Even though Islam is almost as much as a cancer as LGBT, that is just fucked up.

It ISN'T normal. Even if you go by empirical numbers. Is there some kind of reasoning with these people?
>>
>>55442744

It's more nuanced in some places than it is in others.
>>
File: 1374465021684.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1374465021684.gif
2 MB, 320x240
Sure, I've got another story from GLORIOUS Sweden.

>be me in 2nd year of high school
>for Swedish class we have to write an argumentative essay
>decide to write an essay criticizing third-wave feminism
>applaud first and second wave feminism to avoid shitstorm
>include some statistics on marriage, happiness, etc.
>hand it in
>get it back about one week later
>Get an F
>Ask why
>Teacher was a woman and asks me "Are you a misogynist?"
>I tell her no, and ask if she even read my essay
>Tell her that I want it re-graded but by the whole Swedish (as in the class) department of my school
>Find out they're all women
>Get it back, still an F
>Tell her I want it sent to the national board of education and have them grade it
>Tell her straight out that I want it graded by a board that does not only have women on it
>Get it back about a month later from the national board
>Get an A on the essay
She still failed me, since she fucking hated me.
>>
File: 1386874943318.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1386874943318.png
94 KB, 396x385
>>55443492
That is just fucked up. That kind of shit would make me wanna plot a horrible murder.

Did you ever do something back or tell anyone about it?
>>
>>55443601
This, you're a fucking loser OP

Stand up for yourselves
>>
File: Jews_4chan.jpg (97 KB, 720x686) Image search: [Google]
Jews_4chan.jpg
97 KB, 720x686
>>55443113
And what happened with remaining 5% later?
>>
>>55439337
>>she starts trying to throw chairs and benches at me
>>she is too weak to actually do it

jaj'd
>>
>>55443601
>>HOW IS WHAT I SAID ILLEGAL?

Hate speech is illegal in Sweden. Basically if you say something or express something that could ''incite hatred against a group of minorities'', you are not allowed to say it, regardless of freedom of speech.

It would not hold up in my favor in court, if anything, it is me who would be convicted for a crime.
>>
File: 1442961965037.gif (344 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1442961965037.gif
344 KB, 256x192
>>55443703
Couldn't you have pressed charges against her or something?
>>55443492
>guy keeps asking me out
sounds pretty gay desu
>>
>>55441478
Well, you had it coming for you, faggot. Religion is part of their national identity and atheism is part of communist oppression. And let's be real. Spouting fedora tier shit will not get you anywhere with eastern Europeans.
>>
>>55443634
>godverdomme you are literal cancer.
>boohoo my precious image board
>people write stuff i dont like

I'm out, have fun being gay.
>>
>>55443634
>>Having an attraction is a mental problem

IT IS you fucking retard, what would you call someone who likes to fuck cars? teddy bears? little kids? dead people? Yes a fucking degenerate, because his mind has been fucked with enough, that these things actually turns him on.

So now the gay thinks rape is good? Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>55443749
Yeah I got real happy at graduation because I wouldn't have to go back, and I guess in the end I became alittle jaded and racist because most of the blacks that had been insulting me weren't graduating and had dropped out. Happy and very smug
>>
>>55443844
but you were not giving a hate speech,hate speech is the equivalent of rasism ,you are allowed to say that homosexuals have bigger std chance etc...but you are not allowed to call them fucking fagggots.
>>
>>55443703
ROFL. Amazing my fellow Swebro, just amazing. I am happy you actually fought them on this. Good for you
>>
>>55439296
Do you still have the papers if so post em
>>
>>55443932
>Relating fucking a child to fucking another adult capable of the same sapience as you
Are you retarded

>>55444001
>ROFL
And you're calling me the faggot, christ.
>>
>>55443703

Shouldn't you have grounds to have an investigation filed against her given that it's now a fair assumption that other work of yours was mistreated and downgraded due to personal bias?
>>
>>55443945
Well, at least you didn't go all columbine on them. Which is good, I think.
>>
>>55444049
It'd go the same way it did with that woman in Britian mate.
There is this weird thing with modern governments were they still realize minorities and women are fucking dumb but they still give them adult rights, it's like their using them as pawns.
>>
File: triggered-600x524.png (311 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
triggered-600x524.png
311 KB, 600x524
>>55443987
No no no, you have it all wrong, if some FEELS like it is hate speech, then it's hate speech. Reality does not matter here.
>>
>>55443703
You are bullshitting,in Romania if you do that and the note disprepancy is obvious than the police starts an investigation on that teacher and school.
>>
>>55444006
I was such a long time ago that I doubt it. I will still try to find them though, actually want to read it through again
>>
>>55444033
If you devoid from doing that which biology and anatomy is constructed for you to do, THEN WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU DRAW THE LINE, FAGGOT?
>>
>>55439296

The time for convincing with words is over anon. These people aren't going to listen to logic. They'll listen to the boot and the fist. That's it .
>>
>>55439296
I've had chill teachers when it comes to me telling the hard truth. I've written about Hitler, biographically. Got good grades, no fuss. I once wrote a paper on why religion is only a construction of human imagination because we as an animal are afraid to die and when we have nothing to comfort us on the fact that we will, we invent the comforter.

Got good grades on that too, but a note from the teacher saying "be careful who you tell such things"
>>
>>55439296
>>55439337
Homosexuality is definitely degeneracy. God has punished them by denying them birthrights.
When society publicly accepted it he punished them with HIV/Aids. I dread to think where this new brand of degeneracy will take them but they should probably repent now. Atheists ask for evidence of god and yet they are blinded when presented with the obvious.

Good men will prevail. God Bless.
>>
>>55444246
Do you seriously think I'm hurt, nigger?
You can say I'm a faggot ten billion times but I still can only imagine you to be some skinny fella who seriously think he is a victim to society.

Where do you draw the line for attracton?
Where do you draw the line for your behaviour?
Where do you draw the line for your personaltiy
Etcetra, don't be a fucking doofus.

But if you really want a line drawn, people generally only accept people who fuck others with sapience who don't look like children or a retard, but that's disregarding exclusive sexual behaviour which both heterosexuals and homosexuals have.
>>
>>55444145
No,they MUST prove that it was hate speech,there is no "if i feel its hate speech then it is".
>>
>>55443634
Sorry but...
>pretending be gay without any proofs...
SUCK DICK OR GTFO!
>>
>>55444319
I've always seen homosexuality as natures way of removing unwanted genes. Thus I have no problem with it. I'm just thinking "oh, good, the system works"
>>
>>55443932
Did you compare homosexuals to necrophiliacs and pedophiles in your well written essay as well?
>>
>do something fucking stupid
>turns out it is freedom of speech not freedom from consequence
>fucking l leftists

or
>things that never happened.
>>
>>55444454
>Pretending to be gay
..I, don't know what to say in reply to this because it is odd as a reply, I'm pretty evidently homosexual, I'm just not a stereotype.

>>55444481
How would you explain me being a six foot one, 7 incher with a decent muscular body then?
I want an actual argument to why homosexuals are bad.

Not just AIDS and "Eww Yucky" because that ain't sexually exclusive.
>>
Don't have any funny stories like that, but in maths my teacher let me skip the entire grade 8 material(sans exams), because I'd shown I knew it well enough doing the grade 7 material. Let it sink in for a minute just how absurd that is.
>>
>>55444577
So you're saying even if STIs are prevalent in blacks, and supplying a study of this to school is stupid?
>>
>>55444481
Looks and genes are not the same.
>>
>>55439296
you know, the really shocking thing about Anders Breivik is that Sweden didn't produce him first...But I can't help but suspect they'll be other White Scandinavians losing it soon and becoming a one-man army. If there hadn't been traffic that day, he may have actually gotten to the PM, which is amazing on so many levels.
>>
File: 150502-18-times.jpg (156 KB, 630x501) Image search: [Google]
150502-18-times.jpg
156 KB, 630x501
>>55444585
Take care of yourself, faggot.
>>
>>55444585
Looks and genes are not the same. Being a big muscular guy doesn't mean you have advantegous genes. That's just a fashionable look.
>>
>>55444638
no. there is a time and place.
saying it in your school/job is fucking stupid and only serves to harm you.
>>
File: swedish military.jpg (185 KB, 1675x368) Image search: [Google]
swedish military.jpg
185 KB, 1675x368
>>55439296
Sounds about right for Sweden.
>>
>>55439337
lel, iktf

>mfw the school wanted to file a police report for hate speech
>lolwtf
>see flag
>sensiblechuckle.gif
>>
>>55443006

What sucks is that Im a fag and agree with him completely. Homosex as incident or servile class is natural, but its not something you can propagate as equal and not disrupt a society.

To me its self evident, and nothing to be ashamed of. Not everyone is formed to be a breeding male. I dont know why I should be ashamed of being good at what I do and helping men incidentally who need it and dont immediately have other outlets. Its just not something they should adopt as a priority or habit.

What sucks is, that all the other fags call me self loathing just because I see where we are in the natural order, and neither resent my place in it nor demand society be upset to satisfy other peoples inferiority complexes.

People seem to think being inferior is the same as being 'bad' somehow, as if everyone should be forced to be treated as equal. Its an obvious recipe for social disaster, obvious to me at least.

Some people have greater social value. Its not wrong, its just how nature works. People need to find something to feel good about in their lives instead of griping over the fact that a minority of superior people occasionally make life unfairly difficult for the rest of us and acting like its everyone.

Instead, we should be grateful that we are allowed to contribute at all, and every so often, a generation of better men wake up and acknowledge that we can be useful as an institution.

Like it or not, there are just some environments where a female presence isn't a good idea, but males still have natural needs. And men naturally have some contempt for the weaker things they fuck, its normal.

I feel we should be happy to be valued at all when we are instead of trying to force people to think what we do is somehow the same as the breeding lifestyle.
>>
>>55442418
>appealing to nature
>"it's natural for their to be gays and for people to fuck promiscuously and hedonistically"

We've moved on. It's 2015, we have evolved our civilization to a point where we strive to be better than animals.
>>
>>55443881
>you has it coming
Fuck of Arthur. I didnt attackiert any belief or opinion more than others so stop being offended without knowing what i did. I practised free speech and if you cant handle it you should propably fuck off to your muslim safespace
>>
>>55444679
>Most of these studies are done in north america
>Yet to see the same shit in europe and australia

I think the prevalnce of AIDS in the US is because bisexuals fuck blacks who also then fuck their women and back to the gay who is shit enough to fuck a black, because most of the AIDS portion seems to hit black people mainly.

Which is weird considering how fucking racist white gays are, I think it's an american exclusive thing or atleast bisexual.

>>55444718
Mate I've got literally no fucking estrogen in my body to make me a ill participant to mate.
Your argument is shit if it doesn't have an actual footing.

>>55444732
It doesn't serve to harm, you've just got to acknowledge people are stupid and there is no point talking with them, I gave up on the education system a while ago, and I'm only going to tafe for a certificate and other employment abilities.

>>55444826
But we aren't particularly inferior, have you seen homosexual men?
I'd imagine you are one of the confused ones who still think bisexuals/trannies are the same as us.

We can still breed as well, so he doesn't really have a point.
I don't think we're a natural result of anything, because I know a lot of gay people from traditional communities, I think it is just a thing like metabolism or a big dick, you get it or you don't.
>>
>>55444679

Im not sure how to translate that.

I may be more likely to get AIDS by receiving anal sex. I doubt that is true for the guy whos doing the fucking.
>>
>>55444956
How did his post imply that promiscous and hedonist behaviours are positive?
He's just implying animals dominate each other, you've had pets right?
Male pets sometimes fuck each other, dogs do it increasingly, it isn't because of lack of female it is just because they're most likely horny as fuck.

If you're wondering where I'm getting my logic from, think teenagers/teenagers in puberty, they're literally horny as fuck and want to fuck anything.
>>
>>55444679
Your pic related seems fair.
Straight sex. No condom? Take care of baby.
Gay sex. No condom? Take care of weakened body.

Too bad gays can't get pregnant instead, though.
>>
>>55444996
You sound like a pretentious prick, almost narcissistic if you can't fathom yourself having something wrong with your genes. Everyone has faults. You see, human reproduction is not "perfect", it's a long and slow process where mistakes are made all the time.

Maybe that narcissism is what nature wanted gone. I don't know what, and I don't care. I only know that you will not survive, you will die out like the dinosaur because you are gay.

Pinning it on nature's will is for your good. If it wasn't I'd just say you were a selfish prick who have sealed your own faith.
>>
>Stating facts is illegal
>hurting someone's fee fees is illegal
>academic establishment

180 from what they're supposed to do--foster free and creative speech and support debate and exploration of different sides. Now it's, "agree with me or you're a rayciss cishet shitlord, muh soginy, help help, thought police, help!"

>>55442269
>"global society"

As a business major we get this shoved down our throats all the time. Especially about how great BRIC is. Chinese are gutter rats who cook with sewage waste, India don't even have sewers, they just poo in the streets. Implying Brasil is relevant. Russia maybe, but Putin don't tolerate liberal faggotry.

Globalism a fucking shit. Oh, and I was also forced to write a report on how great DMCA is and how it protects our freedums. Nah, I subtle dumped on that shit, turned it in for keks. It was probably the only paper in the class that was moderately articulate, so I got an A anyway. Fuck da establishment.

>>55443492

If they were gonna call you racist, you should have showed them what an actual race realist looks like. Trigger all the niggers.

>>55443703

Sweden yes
>>
>>55439296
Why aren't you gay yet?

Because I'm not a trump supporter
>>
>>55445118

Because his argument is an argument for lowering our standards and to regress to how people lived during a less civilized and less technologically and socially advanced time.

Typical "progressive" argument.

In a strong family centered society with a strong father figure at the head of the family and a society that has strong morals to live in a more perfect society, teenage promiscuity would be eliminated.

Kids would have pride and strong morals to which they would not act on their impulses and instead act with their heart and head.

You think people can only act like animals, whereas I think people can and should act civilized.
>>
>>55444996
>But we aren't particularly inferior, have you seen homosexual men?

Im not sure what you mean. I was talking about the social role of being a non breeding male. It is an inferior role, and we seem adept at service. Gay guys seem to gravitate to service type jobs.

Maybe you meant physically. I dont contest that males can come in any shape. I just mean the roles that suit us best aren't leadership. If you like to sexually submit to men, your values and perspective are not the same as one who doesnt, and it colors your behavior generally.

Granted there is all sorts of variety, I just mean generally.

I feel bad for gays that are constantly angry and feel they have to prove something or compensate to feel secure in the world, just like females who want to act like men. It just seems like needless frustration.

I relate to straight guys just fine. All these socially aggressive issues dont disrupt my rapport with them because we see things pretty much the same way, and enjoy a peaceful rapport.

Unfortunately, most gays have left views, and dont like me much. But I have the company of the majority, so I am still pretty at peace.

I dont believe in equality and dont think having inferior social status is a bad thing, that life should somehow be fair, nor is it something to be ashamed of.

Women also have inferior social status, and in the modern west, seem to resent it. Everyone wants to be the boss and wont see how much better things go for a society when everyone does their part to fulfill the social needs they are best suited for.

Now its over sexualized, so people tend to see people like me as just a cumdump. I dont mind really, but it overlooks the fact that I try to contribute to comfort and support of men in other ways too...
>>
>>55445504

....I feel bad for guys today. They are not allowed to take service from males out of some female-centric idea of what manhood is, and their women treat them like shit in the process.

No wonder they are demoralized. Fags and women have plenty of social support, and they cant even get it in their own homes.
>>
>>55445462
This I can agree with.

Freeing your sexuality is regression. We should no longer be like cavemen, we have gone beyond that.
>>
>>55441923
Being bisexual is a completely different phenomenon from being homosexual and transexuality doesn't exist; it's completely unnatural.
>>
>>55445326
>Maybe you meant physically. I dont contest that males can come in any shape. I just mean the roles that suit us best aren't leadership. If you like to sexually submit to men, your values and perspective are not the same as one who doesnt, and it colors your behavior generally
..you're either not gay, or a celibate because you don't seem to understand that dominate gays exist as well.
I've led plenty of shit in my past.

>Female-centric idea of what manhood is
Oh so you're one of those faggots trying to become a fucking women instead of being a men.
kanker fucking christ you're part of the problem you stupid nigger.

>>55445462
You know that we've always practically lived under communes perfectly without morals or Christianity for 1000 years, right?
We wouldn't exist today if it did not work.

Infact religion fucked us over, it makes us all idealistic and fucking stupid instead of realizing we're still animals but also embracing that we've got the ability to say no to instinct.

>>55445604
Mate, transsexuals exist by definiton, but they're also mentally ill and unnatural, yes.
>>
>>55439296
I wonder what schools are like nowadays.

When I was at school everyone wore shitty clothes and drank shitty beer.
>>
File: 38949582_1804411.png (67 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
38949582_1804411.png
67 KB, 600x899
>>55445400

I dont think its genetic. I think circumstances cultivate people for the roles that are sought after. Non breeding males can be useful too. Not everything society needs is breeding all the time, but that should be the majority. There are some things that for whatever reason, are not adroit to females and yet dont like to be done by most breeding males.

Sort of like frogs that change sex depending on their social composition.

The fact that there are alphas and betas doesnt mean that its intrinsically wrong that others exist too.
>>
>>55445709

I didn't say one word about religion or Christianity, but yes I think Christianity is the easiest way to spread good morals.

If morals aren't based outside yourself, then you can change them to fit whatever goals you want.

If they are rigid and exist in a vacuum, then no matter the circumstance, they are a guide.
>>
>>55445400
So because I literally prove your whole bullshit theory wrong, you're going to insult me because you've got nothing left?
>I only know that you will not survive, you will die out like the dinosaur because you are gay.

I've got no illness, I'm practically allergic to nothing and if I own my own farm in the future I'll more then likely have a child depending on if those artificial wombs come around.
I'll probably live a more happy life then you.

>>55445798
You've got a warped sense of conjecture mate, what kind of life do you live that you literally fucking ostracize yourself instead of better yourself and become superior to these supposed ultimatums you propose, nothing is as simple as you make it.
>>
>>55445551

Not sure if you're trying to troll or not, but "freeing your sexuality" is actually just being a slave to it. There's a reason why happiness is going down in feminist countries that are more "free" even though economically they are doing much better and people are living easier lives.

Feminism has destroyed the "patriarchy" which has caused families to be destroyed, morals to be eroded, and people being unhappy. That's why you have women in Europe supporting Islam and immigrants and having teen girls willingly going back to their rapists in England.
>>
>>55442111
Fag
>>
>>55445914
>If morals aren't based outside yourself, then you can change them to fit whatever goals you want.
And for example, that's exactly what it is.

Everyone has different sets of morality convenient for them, mate.
Flamboyant gays are degrading and hedonistic, but they still have some odd social progressive support of other people like them.
Understand what I mean?
>>
>>55445709
>you don't seem to understand that dominate gays exist as well.

I just think we have different frames of reference and terminology.

I am not speaking of sexual roles, but social ones. Usually they overlap, but not always.

As for liking to dominate sexually, there is a difference between being dominate and liking to dominate. A 120 lb man may like to dominate, they doesnt make him especially dominate. There are individual behavior patterns, and then there is desire and aptitude, and then social implications. They dont always converge.

Nor do I mean to imply that men who engage homosexually are incapable of other social roles. The homosexual act and what we confoundingly call the 'homosexual' man are distinct also.

Alexander the Great engaged homosexually, I dont consider him what we would today call a homosexual man. Ernst Rohm was an avid homosexual man, yet quite a leader.

I would also note that their is distinction between liking men sexually as a dominate role, and liking them in a submissive way.

Our modern jargon tends to deliberately confuse these things to serve social agendas.

For example, in Latin America, there is a clear distinction in role and sexuality. This however prevents western leftist from inflating their 'protected class' numbers, so in Mexico, they are trying to force men who would not consider themselves to be our interpretation of gay to be called gay also. Its to deliberately muddle, conflate and inflate. It never ends well and stirs animosity by deliberately trying to destroy roles and identity...
>>
>>55446347

... An example of this older and more time tested model can still be found in most of the world today outside the west. Russia and Islamic countries are said to be homophobic, whereas I would say they just reject our ideas of what it is and progressivism.

There are homos everywhere; its how they are engaged with the social structure that tends to be the issue.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/?single_page=true
>>
>>55446303

No, that's why societies have social standards and moral codes.

If everyone has their own morality, then you can justify and accept anything.

What we had before was better than what we have now after it was knowingly and willingly tore down for hedonistic degenerate pursuits.
>>
File: 02_large.jpg (121 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
02_large.jpg
121 KB, 800x535
>>55443703
This has little to nothing to do with SJWisms, but I had a pre-Algebra teacher in 7th grade that fucking HATED me with a passion. Like, literally everyone around me would be talking, I would be the only one not saying a word, looking down, minding my own business, and she would single me out like "Anon, you all need to be quiet back there, why are you always causing problems?!" It was beyond frustrating, I thought she was literally insane for a while... cut to a few weeks back, I was shooting the shit, swapping stories with my father about how we were both fuckups in high school, but then I bring up all the crazy shit that cunt teacher put me through. Suddenly my dad is like, "wait a minute, you don't happen to know her maiden name do ya?"

"No, but I know where she lived, remember, it's that house... blah blah description."

"OOOooh, yeah, that's her. I fucked her at that house party they were throwing right after she got married to her husband."

Suddenly it all makes sense.

15-20 years later, she withdrew consent and took it out on me, apparently. 20 years later she still mad.

Pic somewhat related, she was a lean, long straight haired hippie that kinda looked like porn whore India Summer.
>>
>>55446507
>If everyone has their own morality, then you can justify and accept anything.
That's how it always worked mate.
Otherwise we wouldn't have different cultures.
Indians let their dead rot in the open, that's buddhism.
Christians bury their dead, that's their religion, don't tell me you don't understand this.

>>55446347
>>55446362
So you actively agree that most homosexual men are capable of being alphas, and that we're misrepresented, yet you seem to have cognitive dissonance and claim we're lesser or inferior.
>>
>>55446099
>you literally fucking ostracize yourself instead of better yourself and become superior to these supposed ultimatums

I feel I do the opposite. I feel I am well integrated, and take pride in doing the best I can. I dont see why I should be ashamed of that.

And I dont understand why class warfare thinking is applied to the sexuality of people. Some people have more. There is no reason to hate them, just like there is no reason to resent the privileges given to men who put the personal sacrifice into breeding and managing a family. They have harder lives in many respects.

I could elect to live like them, but I would be no good at it. I dont think there is anything wrong with social division of labor and the naturally forming hierarchies that evolve from that.

Its a subtle compassion that some in society think that I should try and that I am capable. But being able to do something and do it well are not the same.

There is much one can do to help society along that isnt breeding. We happen to live in an age where I am blessed with a choice, and I feel I have chosen whats best for me.

Theres no reason to resent the privileges others have from their choices; likewise, they dont have some of the perks I do.

And likewise, I dont think its healthy for women to resent men for their social privileges and try to imitate them. I feel we are all served better as a whole society when everyone does their part and what they are best at.

We are everywhere in every generation. That tells me that if their were no submissives and males to please males, they would eventually invent us.
>>
>>55439296

Cool story and stuff OP but this clearly happened like 3 weeks ago
>>
>>55446638

Typical Jewish argument. Treating the world and all cultures and people as the same and equal.
>>
>>55446777
Reply to
>>55446638
By the way you're talking on your own personal behalf and not all homosexual men.
I hope you do realize that as your a submissive, you're acting to please my type rather then the family builder.
>>
>>55446940
I'm not treating anything equal mate, I'm quite the opposite.
I think men are stronger them women.
I think white men are superior to blacks.

I'm just saying that morals are subjective, indians have no problem shitting in streets because it is cultural, I don't like it because culturally it is disgusting to me.

Subjectivity and Objectivity are two very different things.
>>
>>55447025

The morals given to us through Christianity is objectively the best. That's why every country around the world is emulating or at least trying to emulate the west, because Christian ethics, morals, and western style government are the best, objectively.

Only person having a subjectivity problem here is you, trying to argue against history, the degenerate present, and the future.
>>
>>55441923
As far as I can tell, homosexuality exists in the animal kingdom in species other than humans. Transsexuals don't
>>
>>55447176
>My personal liking is better then everyone else
..that's not objective, my friend.
For something to be objective, it has to exist in reality rather then your personal feelings.

>Trying to argue against history
I just cited pre-medievel ages as a example for my point, how am I arguing against history.
You're clearly being emotional.

>>55447229
Not even saying this snarkly, but honestly thank you for stating the obvious.
>>
>>55446638

I think you are misinterpreting terms like lesser and inferior. I mean them as roles, not inherent worth. I dont feel I have less worth as a human because I am submissive to males, just like I dont think females are.

But I do recognize that we are not all equal, and thats not bad. Evolution is always testing variety to see what works in any given social situation. A large man may be better for some things, but worse in others.

If we acknowledge that some people have superior social roles, and we keep them, then we are also acknowledging that some are inferior. Its the role, not the value of the person.

A company has a sergeant and privates. The sergeant has the superior role, the privates are inferior. It doesnt make them bad people. The ones that never advance very far naturally stay suited to one role, while others migrate according to their performance.

We dont, nor should, have contempt for inferior roles when we clearly need them. So theres nothing to be ashamed of. I just think we need to excise the ego our egalitarianism has tried to infuse into everything. It has been the natural human social order forever, has worked and produced our current civilizations. It seems bizarre to try to upset everything now just to coddle people who have emotional insecurity about their own strata in life.

We have historically inferior roles socially. That doesnt mean we are 'inferior' in worth; to suggest such completely misunderstands social dynamics.

One could suggest that a female who refuses to acculturate to her abilities has less value because she is behaving in a socially defective way, but that is a separate topic

Women (or gays) can do about anything. That doesnt mean it is always a great idea to insist they abandon the other things we are better at to satisfy proving some irony.
>>
>>55441478
>had a shitton of polaks and russians on my school

Better than Turks or Arabs.
>>
>>55443492
calling someone racist only works if that person is not racist

Become a true racist and never be subject to black bullies again
>>
>>55443209

I'd rather have a muslim than a faggot in my class DESU

it's sad when shitskins (latinos, muslims etc) are the only people with real functional social and family values
>>
>>55447291

You're arguing against progress and you can't reconcile the fact that every country emulates western standards even though they have their own and don't have to adopt them.

It is objectively the best by any standard you care to name, and world governments and people agree.
>>
>>55443856
$10 says that the anon with the negro admirer is female but has the decency not to go spouting it off because tits or gtfo
>>
>>55447400
>Arguing against progress
..you're starting to sound like a SJW.

>>55447308
Look, you're much much more explanative and reasonable then other people here and I'm coming to have no irritation with your posts beyond how unnecessarily little you see yourself as, I find it quite pathetic and not even in the way of insulting you, I'd imagine you as some homo who's had rough times and isn't attractive.

You know I really don't like that ideal of acceptance, everyone can change for the good.
I am right now, I use to be a skinny faggot but now I'm fucking getting pretty built and I'm also a very socially, and sexually alpha person.

You think far too stationary.
>>
>>55439296
Fake, and Gay RP faggot detected.
>>
File: 1444673044471.jpg (13 KB, 510x586) Image search: [Google]
1444673044471.jpg
13 KB, 510x586
>>55439337
cot damn niga
>>
>>55444577
Public school systems are owned by the state, so freedom of speech IS protected. Freedom of speech means freedom of consequence by the state and public schools are part of the state. This also means that any person who says something that is not well liked is still protected under the law, so the faggots in his class threatening Swedebro can still be charged with conspiracy to commit assault
>>
>>55447547

That's because SJW change the meanings of words. They argue for regression.

I want and believe that people and societies should be the best they can be and removing morals and families is doing vast amounts of harm with no benefit whatsoever other than hedonistic, atheistic self-fellatio on how superior your lifestyle is.

I don't get /pol/, you cry about broken families and how women are whores, even 12 year old girls getting gangbanged and then bemoan and argue against the best way to fix it, which is simply returning to having strong father figures and morals.
>>
>>55446951

I know quite well I dont speak for all homosexual men. The other homosexual men never stop reminding me.

Nor do I claim to. I am simply participating in the discussion with my own views.

As for who I please, it is incidental. 90% of the time it has been males who prefer females. Its no sort of relationship, of course.

I am happy to help them, but actively encourage them to resume their better pursuits for their own well being. Its too easy for them to get hooked on easy sex, and it would be wrong for me to encourage them to make it a habit knowing that it would degrade their options in life over time and lose their edge.

Im just a useful convenient outlet for the occasionally frustrated. Im not meant to be looked at as a long term alternative to a more rewarding lifestyle if someone feels they are capable of getting more from the typical hetero life plan.

Which is why it isnt all about sexual outlet. I enjoy and take pride in trying to support them in other ways too. Guys today need someone loyal and supportive more than ever without being burdened with tangent social and domestic issues. It doesnt serve anyone well if I tried to bend others into something they dont want as a life plan. That would be corrosive, not supportive, and I would be doing a disservice to us both, their potential and my ethics for doing what is best for the man.
>>
>>55439337
>>55439296
Is this the advanced script to Modern Educayshun 2?
>>
>>55447711
Maybe if this had happened in the US

Euros have their own laws
>>
>>55447770
But most European constitutions nowadays are based on the US constitution
>>
File: 1444259330059.png (54 KB, 229x255) Image search: [Google]
1444259330059.png
54 KB, 229x255
>>55439296
I once got sent of the room in highschool because i told my friends the kony 2012 thing was idiotic because it had been happening for decades and i shit you not my teacher looked at me and said

" I visited africa once and i find your conversation extremely offensive"

mfw
>>
>>55447731
...and now I've conviently lost all sort of respect for you as you just admitted you're a fuck slut.
Let me guess, you're a trap or tranny or something?

>>55447725
...you're actively saying communities in siberia are hedonistic while they're some of the socially conservative people in the world.
>>
>>55439296
Serious question.

Since when did adding the suffix "phobe" no longer mean fear and become synonymous with "you don't agree with SJW"?
>>
File: 1446214070891.png (22 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1446214070891.png
22 KB, 236x236
>>55439296
>be me in Highschool 2 years ago
>publicly criticize lgbt and faggotry outside during lunch
>just with my friends but people around hear and give me looks sometimes come up to me and try to argue.
>always prove that they base everything off emotional bs and they walk away saying im ridiculous
>get reputation as a homophobic racist
>mfw i was dating one of my friends the entire time
>mfw he agreed with me on everything
>mfw we were the only gays in school yet also the only ones who spoke out about degenerate gay agenda
>>
File: EOT.jpg (11 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
EOT.jpg
11 KB, 320x213
>>55447547

> I'm fgetting pretty built and I'm also a very socially, and sexually alpha person.

I am happy for you but...

>I'd imagine you as some homo who's had rough times and isn't attractive.

... is rather a low-minded way to reply to a civil discussion, and given my record, I'd confidently say quite inaccurate.

I hope you continue to find happiness in whatever your pursuits are.

Good day.
>>
>>55447862

And they don't drink and kill themselves?

Just stop replying dude, you've got nothing to offer of substance and I can't stay here much longer.
>>
>>55439337
fucking best story about getting fucked in the ass
>>
>>55447923
Jesus what a faggot, even more then a faggot then me,
>>
>>55444428
I'm afraid you don't understand how pussified nd pozzed Scandinavia is
>>
>>55447968
They don't, infact mostly only the asiatic tribes in the mostly european communities in russia contribute to the drinking problem, watch "Happy People"

>Just stop replying dude, you've got nothing to offer of substance and I can't stay here much longer.
Says you mate, what is it with faggots on the internet and "STOP REPLYING TO ME" or passive aggressive attacks.
>>
>>55441891
>>55441689
this is where youre fucking country is heading so watch out fuck pc
>>
>>55447923
Just backsourced this image, no wonder he replied like he did, christ what a fucking caricature.
>>
>>55448061

It's because I'm about to leave and you spouting "well, what about Siberia?" Has no point because Siberia has their own set of problems that are different than the rest of the world.

I mean, every single day we hear of degenerate shit going on in the west and you want to talk about stupid shit instead of fixing the problem.

I've already made my case and you've never tackled it, which is we should return to strong morals and families.
>>
>>55447893
Not surprised how undertale goes under the flow here, makes those fucking fanboys look like idiots when they say people irrationally dislike their games.
>>
>>55439296

wow!

Just wow!!

I hope they kill you!!

You dont deserv to live!!¨

We need more diversity!

Have you EVEN BEEN in a pride parade?!

Well ok I havent but even mudslimes respect HTQB people!!

>pride parade in muslim no go zone
>GO HOME FAGGOTS from all the muslim kids
>no police report
>>
>>55448263
>well, what about Siberia?" Has no point because Siberia has their own set of problems that are different than the rest of the world.
>Literally fucking using the same fucking argument I was making earlier by saying people have different sets of values to argue against me with it
/pol/
You are a fucking disaster.
>>
>>55442418
Animals eat their own shit, too.
>>
>>55448369

I never said that, I said Siberia is degenerate in their own ways. How does that mean they have different sets of values as the rest of the west?

Try again friend. Typical Jew by the way, saying I made claims I never made and then making a slide joke remark.

You're a fucking fag pal. You've made no counter argument and you STILL haven't.
>>
>>55448541
I've made my counter argument, you''ve just got some clear fucking cognitive dissoance and little ability to understand anything other then your own feelings.

You can call me a faggot all you like but atleast I ain't a little bitch who bases his life from emotion.
>>
>>55439337
>>55439296
This is why I'm neet desu senpai
I was the first at child age in school, but degeneracy is not for me
>>
>>55448600
>>55448600

You're counter argument is "morals are subjective."

That's not a counter argument against having strong morals and families, that's an argument saying "whose morals?"

I already said Christian morals are the easiest and best to implement and that even if morals are subjective, it's the best we've had historically and socially.

You've had no counter argument to that. All you have is thy everything is subjective therefore we should have no standards and no anything because everything is justified.

It's a degenerate, atheistic, hedonistic, and Jewish outlook and argument. Why is this a problem for you?

And I never said morals are objective, I said Christian morals are the best objectively. Two different things. So go ahead and come up with a counter argument and a solution to fixing the wears social problems or just stop posting.
>>
>>55441478
>>
>>55448845
>ll you have is thy everything is subjective therefore we should have no standards and no anything because everything is justified.
You're projecting what I think for the sake of the argument.
If morals are subjective, it means in the minds of the people in belief of these morals they are justified, doesn't matter what morals these are.
Keyword SUBJECTIVE.
It means personal.
One person.

In objectivity nothing is justified, morals are a construct for the society it is fit to, this is why every nation differs.

>I already said Christian morals are the easiest and best to implement and that even if morals are subjective, it's the best we've had historically and socially.
And that is complete rhetoric, and fucking contradicting since you can't have morals be subjective but say one set of morals is the best objectively, that's just fucking stupid.

It has to be a real thing, it can't just be a emotion or a feeling you have you dumb fuck.
>>
>>55449053
>>55449053

It's not an emotion, it's a verifiable fact based on data that you can measure.

Every country is adopting western ethics and governments that were based on Christian morals and they continue to become more and more western.

The world agrees, you don't. Go ahead and make an argument about why having strong morals and families is not a solution to the wests problems.
>>
>>55449223
>More and more western
..are you fucking joking?
Every country you've americanized is coming under the exact opposite of what you're saying, infact your "Western Morals" are just basically the hedonism you oh so hate, shit mate it is LITERALLY ALL OF YOUR CULTURAL OUTPUT.

Also, here we have you again saying you're right without providing actual evidence to your claims.
Fuck this, seriously. I am going to spend my time better.
>>
>>55449412

Alright, goodbye. You've made no argument against my point, only keep on deflecting and nitpicking. You've brought no evidence to the contrary and still haven't made an argument against having strong morals and families.

And my original post said that the morals didn't have to be based on religion or Christianity, only that a society picks one and the people adhere to it.

Let me make a wager, you'll post "what are strong morals?"
>>
Are morals basically a code of conduct for order?

There seem to be universals. I always assumed they were dictated by nature, cause and effect and need.

People often talk about morals as philosophy; I always thought of them as valued patterns for social peace and order that exist with or without interpretation.

Maybe morals are the philosophical reflection on why things work better some ways than others.

In any event, I thought they were self evident. A difference in patterns and values doesn't mean certain dynamics are abandoned. Some societies have stronger penalties than others for prostitution.

It doesnt mean a lighter penalty means they condone it. They both accept the phenomenon exists and that there should be social enforcement to curb it.

I dont know if they have different 'morals' but there is still a consistent theme. The role of females seems to intersect in such discussions often, like the primacy of females 'rights' in monogamous vs polygamous societies.

Islam tends to be polygamous, and yet have a very ordered culture. Where morals are defined in such a juxtaposition, I do not know.
>>
>>55441543
I'll come over there and start spouting my ideals and if I'm killed or jailed the USA will declare war on Sweden and take it over, then there will be free speech.
>>
>>55439296
>>in 9th grade
>>55439296
>>oh fuck as i realize my class is full of faggots
>>2 bisexual guys and 1 lesbian ultra feminazi girl
What the fack
>>
File: 1447203814680.jpg (12 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
1447203814680.jpg
12 KB, 240x210
>>55442335
>get fukt in rektum totally natural

evolution boys n girls
>>
Huh, I expected this out of the U.S. school system, but I'm not surprised it's Sweden.
>>
Can any of you guys tell me the name of that gay youtuber you guys are always talking about.

Sorry I dont have a better description. I hope the frequency he is mentioned with is enough.

I was told I should watch some of his vids but I cant remember what his name was.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1444006489717.png (22 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1444006489717.png
22 KB, 300x188
>>55453991
>>55449638
There is something about you which seems to make a lot of people avoid talking to you, I mean I replied to your first paragraph because I wanted to know your theory so I could criticize it but something about your whole way of being screams like you're just odd.

Mabye it's the articulated sentences which don't actually have any logical consistency.
>>
>>55439337
They shouldn't have wrote it off as illegal, or punished you for voicing your opinion. However, i don't see anything wrong with being gay. I had no idea my friend was gay until he came out. They're just lije normal people, anon
>>
Despite what people tell you it isn't too late to save your nation Sweden. Keep telling the world the truth brother.
>>
>>55439296

Autism - the post. I had an edgy faggot like u in the class and protip, people look disgusted at you not because they disagree but because your a fucking cringe as f.
>>
File: 1440029399821s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1440029399821s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>55453991
Holy shit now I remember you, you're that guy who posts in 2014's/Early 2015's "Why don't you like gays" with that black hair dude all the time, threads as a trap, it all makes sense why you're trying to portray homosexuals as you are.

Holy fuck, my partner was right about not caring whether someone's well written or not if they still spout bullshit
>>
>>55455296
if you're so mad about him why don't you go take a cock up your ass to relax, you sure love it
>>
>>>55455384
Portugal you're shit at banter.
Also, I'm just treating this kind of like a revelation for spotting a shill.
No wonder /pol/ would try to insult me after doing it, traps are probably all you can get.
>>
>>55439296
>Anti LGBT
>Science
:DDDDD
Don mak me laff

I can imagine what your paper reads:
"Well, according to this internet meme, gay people get this many diseases statistically, so that means that being gay means you're suddenly hiv+, and to top it off, this guy from a website called '4cham' told me that being gay is degenerate and that transgender people want to destroy the fabric of family and time continium. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
File: Russell Crowe .jpg (311 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
Russell Crowe .jpg
311 KB, 500x692
>>55455384

It's okay. Had I noticed his flag earlier, I wouldn't have wasted time mistakenly thinking I was engaging in legitimate discussion. I may as well have been talking to a goldfish.

He's getting a bit creepy. He keeps addressing me despite that I've stopped replying, makes weird assumptions and now apparently has me confused with someone else.

>'partner'

lel

I never really considered Australians to be actually gay.

It started as a prison colony, so its natural to assume they never had many options, and considering the continent still has less people than Texas, aesthetically it appears they still don't. Which would also explain their obsession with animals.
>>
>>55439296
>be me about 5 years ago
>get drunk in public with friends
>use closest bushes as toilet
>see fag
>throw him in the bushes
>laugh for couple minutes
>go back to drinking
yes, the world has gone to shit, you cant even throw fags into urine anymore
>>
File: 1436483098203.png (206 KB, 264x308) Image search: [Google]
1436483098203.png
206 KB, 264x308
>sperg out
>regurgitate stormtard propaganda that goes against science
>wonder why people treat you like an autist that you are
>>
File: smug paki spaghetti.png (393 KB, 581x536) Image search: [Google]
smug paki spaghetti.png
393 KB, 581x536
>mfw /pol/ getting triggerd by good oll banter
>>
>>55456537
>oll
ol'
>>
File: 1447156848555.png (414 KB, 719x626) Image search: [Google]
1447156848555.png
414 KB, 719x626
>>55455948
That poor attempt at banter mate, you 'gotta remember that we are still a commonwealth nation.

>>55456537
Ayy
>>
File: you sucked.png (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
you sucked.png
34 KB, 500x500
>>55456468
>>
>>55456333
did you bum him
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.