[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A declaration.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: 1441931770342.png (344 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1441931770342.png
344 KB, 467x453
There is something I think you and I as citizens of the united states of America, need to talk about, I don't know if you have noticed lately, I don't know if you care, I don't know if you will listen. But there are things in motion at this very moment that are being proposed to strip us of the few liberties we have left, we who want privacy and believe in personal responsibility over overarching governmental bodies and big brother like, parenting style government are being ridiculed and ousted, we are painted as fear mongers and inciters of violence, instead of stead fast holders of the last light humanity has for any kind of promising future, from birth I have been told what to eat, what to wear, what to learn, what to read, and who to associate with. I was told that staying underneath their boot heel was the norm, that not speaking out was okay, the government did their best to beat any sort of dissent or worthwhile opinion out of me via public school, and then when I got out, I was told to go to college, but they took that away from my generation. So I was called lazy, so I got a job my menial life and work skills could bring me, which amounted to nothing more than a position of glorified servitude, and I stood complacent, okay with it all. As I dug myself deeper into commercial debt with creditors to pay the bills my measly check wouldn't cover, now I have no credit now because I can't pay my creditors and my bills, now I am supposed to sit and be okay with this, complacent, happy even. They want us to sit back, consume, earn nothing, have nothing, we are looked at as though we are chattel, we are owned by them, they say. The banks run wall street, when the banks go bust, our government bails them out, to
>>
That's some boring edgy shit
>>
File: 1441739733745.png (74 KB, 402x428) Image search: [Google]
1441739733745.png
74 KB, 402x428
maintain the strength of our world wide fiat currency, our currencies power is now only backed by our militaristic might, and overseas economic tampering. countries that in the past would have refused to sign impossibly insane and unfair trade deals are forced to under economic pressure and fear that when our fiat currency collapses the whole world will collapse with it, so they prop it up, and then when they want to back out, good ol' uncle Sam is standing at their back with a wad of cash in one hand, and a gun in the other, the country only gets one choice, they either maintain our trade deals or they go to war with the power and might of the American military, and if it isn't war, its economic sanctions, we won't trade with them/ and their neighbors out of fear of incurring our wrath follow our lead and lead the country into economic ruin until they fold and give in to our deal. And as you might have guessed because of this model, our inflation is off the charts to make our economy artificially inflated so the federal government has an excuse to print out more worthless money every year, they regulate everything, so they think they control everything, but they don't control our minds, or our hearts. I know I am not saying anything that hasn't been said before. But I feel it begs reiterating, this is the most important time in history, it is the only time you will ever have, liberals are the biggest slaves of all, not only has their mind been corrupted by public opinion, but they vote on matters based off of
>>
>>55434404
>>55434369
paragraphs f@m $mh
>>
File: 1424498888928.png (59 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1424498888928.png
59 KB, 300x300
personal feelings and a false idea and promise of security, instead of what is good for the country in the long run. the right in America, has its own form of insanity, but theirs seems more pronounced because the media takes every chance they get to point it out. And now dear reader if you have stuck with me this far, first of all thank you, but I have some bad news. What I said about other countries being scared of us because of military might, that is happening here, now, the police, as a whole, and as a separate agency from the federal government are on the whole a good Idea, they enforce laws and policies that the people have chosen to vote into power, hence why they are police. But what do you think is going to happen to you when the fiat currency the government runs on fails? What do you think will happen as the savings of the rich dry up, and the country can't feed it self? What happens every time there is an insurrection among the chattel? Among the human cattle? What happens when they can't reign it in with another bail out? Well dear reader, if you remember from earlier the uncle same parable? Pretty much that but with one choice: The gun. this isn't too dramatic, this has happened in other foreign capitalistic countries in the past, I do not abhor capitalism, I do not abhor the idea of
>>
File: 1426183291182.jpg (117 KB, 625x483) Image search: [Google]
1426183291182.jpg
117 KB, 625x483
earning ones keep, and keeping the fruits of your labor. But do you really think this is free market capitalism? Does it sound like it when the government decides to bail out the largest business instead with billions of dollars, benefiting the rich and ingratiating the poor and down trodden, and alienating everyone in between. If you don't believe me and believe the government is beneficent, or at least benign; just look up a bill called CISA. And you might believe me a little more then you did before. If after reading this bill, after reading more about the government I want you to go to a mirror and repeat after me: I am not chattel, I am not a servant, I am not a part of your constituency, I am not a millenial, I am not your fucking excuse to ruin the country, I am not worthless, I am a human being. This is my declaration of independence from the US government, this is my declaration of my humanity.
>>
>>55434444
Boom. Screencaps on this fucker. This is epic manifesto time.
>>
anyways /POL/ what do you think? I was going to put this on a flyer with a set up email address, put them and cafes, colleges and people and shit. and try to get together some liked minded people to see what we can do to try and fix this country.
>>
File: 1424573907289.jpg (157 KB, 874x914) Image search: [Google]
1424573907289.jpg
157 KB, 874x914
>>55434525
woops I meant hand them out to people, not put them inside of them.
>>
File: 1426694142763.jpg (163 KB, 450x768) Image search: [Google]
1426694142763.jpg
163 KB, 450x768
self bump
>>
>>55434525

Better than most of what gets posted on /pol/
>>
File: 1441238585903.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
1441238585903.gif
1 MB, 305x360
>>55435101
thanks friend I appreciate it.
>>
>>55435275

It needs to be more focused, get to the point sooner though.

>Persuasive Essay Outline
>Introductory Paragraph
>Grab the reader’s attention by using a “hook.”
>Give an overview of the argument.
>Close with a thesis statement that reveals the position to be argued.

http://www.time4writing.com/writing-resources/writing-resourcespersuasive-essay/
>>
File: 1446739927663.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1446739927663.gif
2 MB, 200x150
Just do it in a good way. Don't make people who have your views look crazy, or it'll just justify the opposition.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.