[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Foundation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: Foundation-cover.jpg (240 KB, 427x700) Image search: [Google]
Foundation-cover.jpg
240 KB, 427x700
I know you all must be feeling the same way I do. Things are tough, and it's not getting any easier. The problems that we face today aren't about right or left, but the ebb and flow of society itself.

If we do live in a society revolving between the oppressed and the victors, what's happening now makes sense. But I fear what happens when the wheel turns again. It's already beginning.

Racial tensions are at an all-time high, the refugee crisis is destroying Europe. All very bad, yes. But what comes next isn't going to be pretty for anyone. Nobody wins these fights. There are no heroes.

So, what are we to do, /pol/? Surrounded by reactionaries on all sides of the spectrum, fascists on one side, fascists on the other. It makes it very hard to remain stoic.

Help me understand what's going on, and how we are going to handle what comes next.
>>
>>55426217
Embrace a primordial mentality to defend against synthetic collectivism. Man as animal and race as blood. Sieg Heil et cetera, et cetera
>>
>>55426379
That doesn't seem doable in our society, especially with all we've built around us.

What can we do that isn't memes?

Your comment reminds me of Ayn Rand's "Anthem". Really swell book.
>>
>>55426217
History repeats itself.

Back in the medieval ages, Muslims constantly attempted to invade Europe. And now it's happening again, in a different way. What happened? The Muslims raped women, killed men, and razed cities. (And yes, these are all facts, not racist bullshit) This is happening now too. (also facts.) If we want to save Europa, we must give up our idea of "cultural diversity" and "political correctness."

What must happen? Well, here's some options

A.) Unification of the Europas and retaliation to refugee savagery.
B.) Deportation of rebelling refugees, with severe punishment to those refusing.
C.) Realizing that culture is more important than not offending people.
D.) Actually thinking for the country and people rather than everyone other than the countries themselves

The Slavs are holding up very well compared to the Germanic people, considering the Slavs are primarily second world, they all hold more traditional values which were ideas of nationalism, which we desperately need to save Europe.
>>
>>55426609
That's the problem, that's why we are worried. We can't be in the EU if Germany wants to accept 20million immigrants. We have a population of 7m, if new "german citizens" wanted, they could swoop and displace us in once swift strike. And at most what we could do is just fuck shit up with dirty bombs, or chemical weapons and shit.
>>
>>55426609
I fear that humanitarian thought has already weakened Europe's strength against the Muslim crisis, for example.

The slavs may hold up, but the Europe that fought the Moslems in the middle ages is not the Europe that exists now.

If the Muslims take over Europe, can there be any real revolution of the wheel?
>>
File: 1447212377142.jpg (104 KB, 883x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447212377142.jpg
104 KB, 883x1024
kek
>>
>>55426724
Thank you for existing, Brogaria. I hope you and your slav brothers save Europe.

Happily Hungary isn't putting up with that shit, and slavs are mostly containing the refugees and keeping them back, so once the Europeans finally snap and start realizing that they're becoming victims of ethnocide, the Slavs can save the Germans.
>>
anons, I fear that what happens next, the "coming around" of society, is going to leave us in an even worse state than before.

Any thoughts on how this will realistically go down? memes and pol idealism aside
>>
>>55426743
Revolution will most likely take place under the circumstances of Slavs uniting to finally push back all refugees, or if, like I said in my other reply to Brogaria, if the whites snap and start fighting back. It is likely a revolt will eventually happen.
>>
>>55426217
Be prepared. Make sure you have the knowledge, supplies and mindset to survive what's coming.

The far-right reactionary fascist state is inevitable, but so is its downfall. Be prepared to be a part of the fight for liberty.
>>
>>55427092
How do we exist this society of constant revolving strife? OP pic related.
>>
>>55426936
In all seriousness, here's now I think it will go down.

>Millions of Refugees in Germany, Germans now a minority
>Extreme racial tensions in western european communities at an all time high
>Multiple terrorist attacks caused by both Muslims and Christians
>Extreme Poverty and crowding in Germany
>Refugees need more places to go to
>Most go to Sweden and France
>Surge of refugees towards Slavic countries
>Extreme unrest in Slavic communities towards refugees
>Possible propaganda against Muslims by Russians, Hungarians, Czechs, etc (Some of this has already been done by Hungarians in mid-2015)
>Eventually a little too many refugees are in Slavic communities, and instead of the Muslims starting riots and targeting whites, the whites are starting riots and targeting Muslims
>Nationalist groups likely form in Slavic countries (probably originating from Ukraine or Hungary, most likely Hungary, possibly Russia?)
>"Great Awakening" (A European Revolution finally kicks into full gear)

These are just my general predictions of how things will go down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc Here's a video to scare Germans even harder
>>
Your ultimate responsibility is always to the integrity of your person, however you choose to define that. Determine your optimum balance of family, wealth, lifestyle, and self and act accordingly to secure those ends. Be weary of jingoistic calls to higher causes with nebulous goals and ill-defined outcomes for you and yours.

Use systems of power to your advantage as best you're able. Resist and subvert when necessary and viable. Adapt.
>>
>>55426462
i just read that. great book. Ayn Rand never disappoints
>>
File: 183.png (1 MB, 1136x1434) Image search: [Google]
183.png
1 MB, 1136x1434
>>55426462
>>55427303
>ayn rand
>>
>>55426743
Well basically, neither the USA, nor Russia, China will allow muslim control of France or Britain. You just don't allow nuclear weapons in control of muslims/semites without heavy parenting. Those people are trigger-happy as shit.
Pakistan, Best Korea - China
Israel, India - USA/Russia
Probably the next one will be Iran or Brazil, under Russia.
Also keep in mind our country's history with muslims. Under no circumstance would we allow immigrants here. Of course we have t*rks, but there really are peaceful muslims, gyppos as well, who are muslims only on paper, have caused only a few major crimes against Bulgarians in 70 years and those were punished very hard. Now four syrians arrived near a gypsy ghetto and they attacked a gypsy. Even gyppos hate those "moderate muslims".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjeQsk_Szgw
"They are killers, killers, they need to be removed, if not I'll finish them, I'll light them up"
"They need to be eliminated"
"They aren't good people, they need to be let go"
>>
>>55427248
this was an incredibly redpilled post, I mean actual redpilled, not like the idiots around here. Kudos.

>>55427303
I believe that it's great considering Rand hadn't even imagined the internet...

Does anyone have any reading material about how collectivism relates to fascism? Anything like that?

Or about how society revolves over time?

I want to educate myself the right way, not by listening to the reactionary drivel of the right and left.
>>
>>55427437
What's your opinion on your country's policy under these circumstances, Brogaria? What would you change if you could?
>>
>>55427209
How do we end the cycle?

Force human evolution. We don't have Darwinian principles acting on the genetic make up of humanity. Surplus "non competitive" populations expand and act as an anchor on the innovators and workers.

I'm not suggesting we murder people who can't keep up in our advanced global society. There are humane and simple solutions. For example, you could offer basic income to all citizens and divide it in half for every pregnancy (both man and woman receive reduction). This could incentivize only earners and productive members of society to reproduce and pass those genetic and cultural values on to their children.
>>
>>55427570
This line of thinking though, wouldn't most consider it eugenics and retreat back to the Holocaust hidey hole?
>>
>>55427570
I'm guessing you're a firm believer in Eugenics?

(Not joking around btw)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Csip-oC4E

So called "Refugees" demanding high quality treatment when they never paid for anything and they weren't invited. They just act as if they were on vacation and didn't like it.
>>
are birthrates really what every problem is sourcing to here? Is this really what we're worried about?

Not asking sarcastically. Genuinely curious.
>>
>>55426609
>History repeats itself.
Pretty much my thoughts.

It's a shit period for sure, and the coming times will be rough it seems. But those times will end too. Don't waste your time preventing it, push it out the door instead. Make those scary times come faster, so that their end comes even faster as well. Don't feel too attached to the past, instead look forward, for better times are ahead, not behind. Ride the fucking tiger .

Also my personal opinion right now is that I don't give a shit about anything anymore. I'm not even attached to my birthplace either, that is France, because there's nothing worth saving there anymore. It's too multicultural, both "diversity" and "multiculturalism" only lead to the death of diversity and traditional cultures.

Globalization and the internet also killed nations and cultures. People in my own country now care more about what happens halfway around the world than in front of them, and their culture is just the global modern culture of Candy Crush, Game of Thrones and Rihanna
Whatever values are important to me, I keep them alive deep inside where no one can reach them, and I'll recreate my idea of a perfect world wherever I go. I hate globalization so much I became its greatest defender, for I can go anyplace and do anything I want now that I have no bounds anymore.

I'm now an opportunist, a profiteer, a leech, I just go wherever the grass I greener and bend to avoid the coming waves of shit until the situation improves.

If come a time, one great nation emerges, that stays true to its values and culture, I'll join it for sure. Deep down it's what I want. But there isn't one for now, so I'll remain a lone electron because there's no point fighting against that, it's ineluctable.

Also fuck you.
>>
>>55428008
That's technically part of the problem, yes, but it's not our biggest worry.
>>
>>55427209
We do away with central banking.
>>
>>55428047
what philosophical lines of thought brought you to this? Anything I can read? Sounds very interesting. It has changed my mood on the subject.

I think you're right.
>>
>>55427644
Eugenics has a dark history, but that doesn't mean it was a bad idea.
>>
>>55427520
Ask Donald Trump to build a 50meter-high wall around all our borders. It would probably cost no more than $10billions(calculted with consumer prices). But I would take a loan from the IMF and build two new nuclear power plants as well.
>>
>>55428129

Will you include /pol/ in the achiving process of the Seldon plan?
>>
>>55428340
It probably wouldn't be only wall, kind of like the berlin wall, with mines and shit
>>
>>55428340
Is your country supportive of your government's decisions to isolate from the refugees?

Because I certainly am
>>
>>55426217
I've read the series too. Absolutely profound, why the fuck is psychohistory not an actual degree? It's a whole lot more comprehensive than standard sociology.
>>
File: switch.jpg (4 KB, 133x100) Image search: [Google]
switch.jpg
4 KB, 133x100
>>55426217
You're wrong, anon.
All of our problems are being caused by politicians.
Think about it.
You're using your feelings in place of rational thinking.
>>
>>55428455
I wish it was an established science. I bet it will be in this century.
>>
>>55428330
>Eugenics has a dark history, but that doesn't mean it was a bad idea.
Yes it does. Evolution needs variety. Otherwise you get Japan.
You're using Turks and a vegan loser as your heroes. Loser.
>>
>>55428102
>We do away with central banking.
OP, this is what I meant. Politicians tell banks what to do, and the dummies blame the banks and look to politicians to fix the mess. That they caused. And their fixes will cause more problems.
>>
>>55427570
>you could offer basic income to all citizens
No matter what follows that, you are wrong and stupid, and mods should ban you.
>>
>>55428455
>why the fuck is psychohistory not an actual degree?
Because it's idiotic. It supposes that our actions are pre-planned enough to be mapped.
>>
>>55428403
Fuck yea, liberal scum here change their minds very fast when reminded of this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batak_massacre
Everybody in Bulgaria knows that muslims attacked Europe since the birth of Islam, everybody knows muslim empirical agenda, everybody knows muslims are not peaceful, everybody knows the west are muslim enablers and hate them for it.
Actually when I showed a friend of mine that swedish article of how some immigrants raped a 12 year old girl and her father went to the principal......
My friend wouldn't believe it.
>He went to the principal? No way this is true.

It's a primal hate against darkskins, instilled by what they did to us. The same goes for jews. It's like how niggers feel against whites in USA, no matter how much you put them on a pedestal, they won't forgive you. We feel the same way about any dark-skin or muslim, even white muslims.
Actually when I see a white muslim, he automatically changes his colour to brown, his eyes change to black and he grows a beard, an unibrow and puts on a fez.
>>
The Mule!! Give us the Mule!!!
>>
>>55426217
We do what Hitler did with the jews... Becouse lets face it, once they settle in europe our economy is fucked.
>>
>>55428821

Trantor did nothing wrong.
>>
>>55428821
what is this from?
>>
>>55428660
A variety of winners. You do realize that the losers usually don't go on to reproduce in nonhuman populations, right?
>>
>>55428897
>>55428821
just googled oh shit

didn't read the second one just finished first
>>
>>55428750
You would see instant benefits as the number of welfare babies is dramatically reduced. The program would pay for itself.
>>
>>55426743
Well, we could start filtering shitskins, right side can stay, left side gets a bullet to the face. How hard is that?
>>
>>55428102
>We do away with the jews.
>>
>>55429024
Agreed
>>
>>55428935
GodEmporer Trump ~ The Mule
>>
File: asimov_star.jpg (27 KB, 547x631) Image search: [Google]
asimov_star.jpg
27 KB, 547x631
>>55426217
foundation

a series of books written by a jew about "space merchants" that use their superior understanding of science to rule unseen from the shadows, influencing events on a galactic scale.

Hitler= The Mule
>>
>>55428935
what a fuckhead read all of the books first also [spoiler]the second foundation is on trantor [/spoiler]
>>
>>55427351
a disgusting sabattean kikess
>>55426462
>That doesn't seem doable in our society, especially with all we've built around us.
Why do you say that? I was implying returning to ourselves and our people; blood instead of looking outside for answers.
>>
>>55429171
*sabbatean
>>
was planning on doing another 2 year bachelor

now I think I'm just going to sign up for army duty, just hopping russia doesn't backstab us now while muslims are going wild
>>
>>55429232
Russia has its shit together, only time they would backstab us is if we get taken over by those fucking niggers...
>>
File: The_mule.png (66 KB, 200x263) Image search: [Google]
The_mule.png
66 KB, 200x263
>>55426217
>Help me understand what's going on, and how we are going to handle what comes next.

We're going to create a secret society on the both ends in the world, one will be scientists, the other side will be Pseudo Psychiatrists with mind control powers. The Pseudo Phychiatrists will control the scientists and what direction they go in, and fight off any large nosed mule cock mutants that might randomly appear and take over all of humanity via their feelings.

>This is actually what happens in the book.
>>
It really is quite amusing to watch the roaches scramble as the fire rises in Europe. Finally the west is seeing what civilization-scale disruptions can look like - it has been just long enough that the most recent generations have forgotten. Oh my yes they are afraid of things like 'muh climate change' and 'muh superbugs' and so forth, but all you have to do is look at how once proud cultures and bending over backwards in the name political correctness and blind faith in their blindly accepted ideals. This, to me, truly shows the need for a cleansing fire like the forest fire that sweeps through the weeds and undergrowth to let in new light.

A purging flame is a flame regardless of the form it takes. Will it be through the reactionaries to the oncoming crisis of egalitarianism? Will it be economic collapse? Perhaps even a fucking superbug? Who can say. Personally, it seems far more likely that capitalism and western culture will prove more resilient than imagined though I suspect a shift towards nationalist and a restriction of civil and social rights, but it is hard to say.

If this system continues along its current path juuuust long enough, then I think Seldon himself would agree that in a comparatively short time (within our own conceptualization) we will see the rise of vastly disruptive technologies. First it will be the exponentially increasing efficiency and size and exponentially decreasing size of technology - be it war machines, computers, or some other human-machine-human interface. Next will it be A.I? Or possibly a discovery in bio-engineering. It would take a genius like Seldon to truly predict what overlaps of cultural norms and technological discoveries would lead to which technologies having the greatest impact.

The Happening will Happen, oh yes. Excuse the /pol/ speak, but when in Rome. As long as the machine that is western culture and capitalism can continue it's creative destruction and consumption until fruition.
>>
>>55429720
You know immigrants aren't really that bad, some of them are good. The problem is that Europe manages to take in all the bad ones while royally fucking people that could actually contribute to society.

It's like Obama sending all those kids back to Honduras to be killed, but taking in random Syria refugees by the thousands.
>>
File: cityandstarsb.jpg (153 KB, 800x444) Image search: [Google]
cityandstarsb.jpg
153 KB, 800x444
>>55426217
>>55426217
>>55426217

WE MUST SIMPLIFY AND
RECOMPLEX SIMPLIFICATIONS INTO INTRICATE SOLUTIONS OF DESIRED OUTCOME FOR A DIVERSIFIED COLLECTIVE OF UNIFICATION
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.