[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Spaniard Refugee Crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 14
File: literallyanaztecmale.jpg (94 KB, 1200x679) Image search: [Google]
literallyanaztecmale.jpg
94 KB, 1200x679
I'm an aztec male king living in South Mexico. I'm called Montezuma (@montycultural).

Recently we have been welcoming some spaniard men and their coming is causing some debate.
They are mostly men in military age with long beards who walk around talking how their God is great and how they will clean the land "from the infidels". Some are worried because after a long time on the sea, they look at our women like hungry men in a feast. But don't worry: they literally worship a hippie, which means theirs is a religion of peace. They are just fleeing from their continent haunted by wars of extremists who distort their peaceful beliefs.

But my nephew Cuahtémoc, a sad virgin red-piller racist, says the refugees are up to no good. He keeps saying "they are cucking us" because our women welcome them with smiles. He says we are in danger because our population is getting some bubbles on their legs and is becoming infertile (luckily, the disease isn't affecting the immigrants somehow). Cuahtémoc dares to say the spaniards are religious fanatics and they will start a race war and take over. He says we need to "build a wall" around Tenochtitlán to keep these desperate men out and then "Make Aztec Great Again". What is worst is that some bigots agree with him and spout that you can't mock the Cuahtémoc.

I keep telling him that not all spaniards are like that but he just tells me to "fuck off to my cuckpyramid".

How do I convince him that these spaniard refugees are not threat at all and that we are all the same and must help each other?
>>
OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA NATIVE WOMAN AT
>>
File: no-go-zone.jpg (273 KB, 800x705) Image search: [Google]
no-go-zone.jpg
273 KB, 800x705
Self-bump.

So, Cortés, one of these poor immigrants, misunderstood our culture and tried to kidnap me after I mistook him with a god. I apologized to him and told I'll try keeping him an arms-length away but Cuahtémoc is saying that we need to fight them now and that we need to expel them now.

My wives sees no problem. They often walk around with a smile on the face when Cortés is around (he is sleeping in my castle so we have time to heal after the incident).

Cortés laughs at me when he sees me. I think he likes my septum piercings. He is just a little kid on the inside.
>>
>>73652493
Good on those Aztecs who did everything they could to defend their culture and their way of life. But, as a Spaniard and as a European, it is my god-given duty to defend and expand the interests of MY people, not theirs. I'm not being a hypocrite, I'm doing something that I believe to be in the best interests of my people, and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>73652493
BUMP FOR TRUTH
>>
File: open-relationship.jpg (67 KB, 632x405) Image search: [Google]
open-relationship.jpg
67 KB, 632x405
GUYS, I need your support right now: am I racist?

I came home to my pyramid yesterday and found Cortés in bed with my wife.

I got very angry and yelled slurs at him. But later on, I meditated about the whole accident and felt sorry and even a little bit aroused. He didn't do nothing wrong and I just ignored his culture and the ways he sees marriage and sex. My intolerant society is to blame for all this and I am so sorry.

How can I properly apologize to Cortés and my wife for shaming them so much?

(Cuahtémoc is saying I am a cuck and Cortés will make me live in a hut. He is such a bigot racist xenophobe)

>>73652760
I understand. You are just fleeing from war with your family. I don't care if they are all men because I am no one to tell you your identity.

#EurosWelcome :^)
>>
File: 001.jpg (82 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
82 KB, 1024x768
>>73652493
HEY GIVE BACK MY LAND ASSHOLE
>>
>>73652874
Yeah I'm not blind to the parallel situation. As stated, my duty as a European is to defend the interests of my people, therefore #MuzziesOut
>>
Have you tried giving them extra rations and gifts to mediate their attitudes toward your people anon?
>>
>>73652493

I like you
>>
>>73652874
but the aztecs kinda fought back and they fought back hard.
>>
File: trump_small_loan.jpg (500 KB, 728x640) Image search: [Google]
trump_small_loan.jpg
500 KB, 728x640
>>73652493
based post
>>
I remember you from a few weeks back. Congrats on your wife and Cortez having a child.
>>
>>73652493
Didn't Cortez take back some of Moctezuma's kin back to Spain and make them part of the Spanish Nobility?
>>
File: 1462847548257.png (333 KB, 757x837) Image search: [Google]
1462847548257.png
333 KB, 757x837
This reeks of some lame ass Collegehumor-tier comedy.
>>
File: montycultural.png (42 KB, 119x119) Image search: [Google]
montycultural.png
42 KB, 119x119
>>73653167
I'm trying to convince the people to welcome the refugees in their homes but they are scared because of all the racist xenophobic propaganda Cuahtémoc has been spreading.

In fact Cuahtémoc is just unbelievable. He is literally Quetzacóatl.

>I ban human executions so we won't trigger the christian minorities
>Cuahtémoc says I'm cucked
>I force the people to welcome the refugees in their house
>I don't build Tenochtitlán's wall

I'm thinking about taking Cuahtémoc OUT of his role in the jaguar army. He is just too brutal. I still remember all the jaguar brutality he imposes to the Tlaxcalan tribes.

#TlaxLivesMatter
>>
>>
>>73652493
boring cunt OP

Inb4 mx get baited.

Some faggot trying to use what he leaarn at art school or something

You should be more worried about who is paying that internet kid. Go back to sleep or i will tell your dad.
>>
>>73652493
Islam is worse because you can't even say "they worship a hippie". They literally worship a warlord.
>>
File: KUMANTZE.jpg (251 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
KUMANTZE.jpg
251 KB, 858x536
KUMANTZEH?
>>
>>73652493
>They are just fleeing from their continent haunted by wars of extremists who distort their peaceful beliefs.
This part is not true, Spaniard conquistadors weren't puritans fleeing religious persecution. They had the backing of the crown and the church.
>>
#CantMockTheCuahtémoc

I used to be a Cortés supporter, but now I'm #InGridlockForCuahtémoc
>>
Currently posting this from Tlaxcalan clay.

Get fucked you dirty Aztecs. These Spaniards are gonna cuck you to no end. Get ready for the ride.
>>
>>73653307
They got fucked because they were as much of foregin invaders as the spaniards. They had been in Mesoamerica for just a couple centuries by the time spaniards arrived.
>>
File: 1459311982757.png (58 KB, 585x480) Image search: [Google]
1459311982757.png
58 KB, 585x480
>>73652631
>>
File: polyamory.jpg (84 KB, 736x484) Image search: [Google]
polyamory.jpg
84 KB, 736x484
Just so you know, I've solved my problem with Cortés. We've adopted him inside my part of the pyramid so he stays closer to my wife and I because we are great friends.

She has become pregnant and my wife convinced we need more people to help us raise our kid (not going to say boy or girl because only they will decide :^).

Cortés is also calling her Isabella now. He also initiated her in his religion. It is so cute how they give them new names after lowering her head below his knees while bathing in a river!

We are growing up as a beautiful multirracial family! This compensates all the horrible racism we've imposed against the Tlaxcalan who were forced to build our pyramids and killed by Cuahtémoc's brutal jaguar army.

#Tlaxlivesmatter
>>
So the conquistadors took over half a continent. And now thier half blood bastards are going to take over the rest?
May the best race win, I guess?
Looking at the statistics though I'd say we have already won.
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/the-rise-of-intermarriage/
>>
>>73652493
Damn, i'm Brazilian and this made me really hate whites.
>>
>>73658949
Are you a nigger or a jew if not please stop moaning.

Op please carry on.
>>
File: 1456100089602.jpg (3 MB, 5000x5376) Image search: [Google]
1456100089602.jpg
3 MB, 5000x5376
>>73652633
>>73652834
>>73652633
>>73652493
>>73653120
>>73653307
>>73656873
>>73658949

You fucking Aztecs not only sacrifice your own children and women to your demonic gods, but you also subjugated and literally enslaved the rest of the tribes in the Valle de Mexico, we the Spaniards have come in peace and you attacked us, and lets not even start with how you treat your brothers, the Tlaxcaltecas, I just spoke with the chief Xiconcali the old and he agrees with me, you are a fucking cancer in this land, sometimes other cultures have to "civilize" other, even if that means a purge.

That's why all of your women are ugly, you sacrificed the fuck outta your good genes and now have a civilization of mongoloid Negroids that don't know how to think by themselves.

And if you ask "If our woman are so ugly then why did you fuck them?" imagine begin trap in a boat for 6 months.... yeah
>>
Like the analogy but historically it annoys me. the toppling of the aztecs was perpetrated by a couple hundred spaniards and hundreds of thousands of natives who were sick of the beyond savage treatment by the aztecs themselves. The Aztecs worse even then the spanish I think, they were monsters to those they subjugated. Following that most natives werent killed by spanish but by disease.
>>
>>73652493
Spaniards weren´t refugees, they were the U.States of their era (the invincible armada).
Pizarro`s expedition to the south was the one with misfits, adventurers. crazy people ,dreamers so nobody haunted them.
Many tribes hated the Aztecs.
READ A BOOK, that´s what they taught us after cleaning our lands from primitive thinking
>>
>>73652631
>>73655703
I can see why my Spanish ancestors did da raping.

>tfw Disney will never ever bring her back.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.