[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im not sure if this is a serious forum or these are jokes. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
Im not sure if this is a serious forum or these are jokes. I feel like a lot of stuff posted here is correct about politics and media hurting white men.

But Why does it seem the media and political figures all portray white men as bad? Why are they trying to kill us by immigration? How come the media is pushing non white men and white women? Now our own women dont find us attractive. How are we the cause of all the problems? Why dont people just move to a place where they are the majority? Why do they want to flood our countries with refugees?
>>
File: 1445062689741.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1445062689741.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
Let me tell you about the jews
>>
File: 1444747020947.png (1 MB, 2320x1308) Image search: [Google]
1444747020947.png
1 MB, 2320x1308
>>55409921
I'm very tired so I'll just leave this pic

>first read this
>didn't get it
>after a month on here
>I understood it
>thought it was bullshit
>another two or so months on here
>read it the third time
>literally combined what I witnessed and learnt on this board with what the media does to twist things
>totally understood it and agreed with it
>>
>>55409921
Because white men are better at everything than them and if we were allowed to have a pro-white identity we would destroy them just by competing with them in a capitalist system that 'exploits' workers and lower class people.
>>
>>55409921
>>55410475
I forgot to say, it's not about destroying the white male personally, it's about the destroying western culture and civilisation, a entity which white males are the power and engine of, but are currently no longer the sneaky brains of >>55410135 .

White male is currently asleep. But when he wakes up.......hhmmmm.
>>
>>55410757
eh
>>55410792
what would that take? It would have to be fascism to just completely ignore the sjw and remove the immigrants from our countries.

>inb4 murica founded by immigrants, yeah we took it and other whites came here and it worked out. If you apply that logic England too was founded by immigrants.
>>
File: 1447123528311.png (592 KB, 1173x1162) Image search: [Google]
1447123528311.png
592 KB, 1173x1162
>>55409921

I
I>
I
I 3
I
>>
>>55411462
I just think normal people need to wake up. Fuck the SJW's, there's no point on bothering waking them up from delusion, they're of no value anyway.
Plus, they're starting to look more stupid the more they're in the spotlight.
They're kind of like doing the redpilling for us in a way, as even the normal public are starting to look at them like degenerates themselves.

Anyway, It's happening in Britain mainly. SJW's are decreasing rapidly and gaining less young followers, and most of the public here are against this migrant shit for starters, even though we've barely let any in compared to Western Europe.
In fact most of our people are getting more redpill now.
And this is thankfully because we are sitting here on a shitty little inbred island, eating popcorn whilst watching the sad movie called 'Destruction of Europe', starring Hans Reintzfaart & Sven Olle'essonn.

I'm at the part where Svens brainwashed fiancée is getting touched up by some Nigger who claims to be Syrian :(
>>
>>55412978
yeah but this is so annoying, everyone thinks we are the worst. Black people here make it out like white people are killing them, they kill each other immensely more and yet we are the bad ones. White women are into interracial shit now and white men are considered ugly, like christ i dont care if other races of women dont like me, but if your own race doesnt like you,thats a horrible feeling. Im so confused because ive had girls walk up to me and call me hot and girls walk by me on college and i hear them say how good looking i am. Yet im white and i see white women with non white men, i dont get it.
>>
>>55409921
Anllela Sagra <3
>>
>>55414501
heres more.
>>
>>55409921
op is a fag
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.