[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Charity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151110_163437.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151110_163437.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
So /pol/ you just donated to Toys for Tots.

What is your opinion on charity in general? What are good charities and bad charities? Is someone has a gofundme page because they're about to get evicted, is that on the same level as the common charities? What is your opinion on things like disaster relief when some African City gets decimated because they built their shit underca volcano? Should charity stay in the country if origin?

General charity opinion thread.
>>
File: 1446596044790.jpg (32 KB, 408x632) Image search: [Google]
1446596044790.jpg
32 KB, 408x632
>>55391255
goodwill is the worst "charity" imaginable. Anything you give them of any worth WILL NOT be sold in their stores, but will be appraised and then sold on ebay to the highest bidder. I know this because I worked in their ecommerce division. They do not pay accordingly and they make insane ammounts of money, often they will sell the same item multiple times because some rich fool is too lazy to figure out what to do with their stuff and will just give it back to goodwill. I used to find books with invoices from the Goodwill industries on the other side of the country, that were being sold again. They pretty much only sell garbage and commercial goods in their stores now, their main purpose is to collect goods now, so they put them close to high income neighborhoods and close the ones close to low income places.
>>
I only help out if I'm emotionally invested in what's happened. Don't give a shit about african catastrophes but I gave 3,000 dollars to the CGC and other groups to fix up New Orleans after Katrina, for purely selfish reasons. Thank Christ the French Quarter wasn't that significantly affected.
>>
>>55391255
>What is your opinion on charity in general?
"80 cents of every dollar donated goes straight to a family in need. (my family)"
>>
>What is your opinion on charity in general?

Mostly scams, probably some good ones out there but the majority pass on a tiny amount of their gross to the places they promise to.
>>
>>55391255

The worst charity in Norway was something called Redningsselskapet.

For every 100kr that got donated from the public, 120kr went to cover administration costs (the 20kr missing was government funding and an increase of debt).

>mfw they got tons of donations now, cause they have a ship in greece or something saving refugees, and the lefties went crazy with their wallets after that 3 year old died

Anyways, big charities are bullshit. Often they are pleading for donations while having hundreds of million dollars in the bank, operating like a banking funds.

Stick to small charities that are close to you, or do as you say 'help a guy not get evicted'. You'll probably get more results for your buck.
>>
90% of charity benefits minorities, and 90% of contributers to charity are white. There are only two official /pol/ approved charities:

>Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Disease that only affects white people
>Planned Parenthood
Organization that kills niggers legally
>>
>>55392145
does planned parenthood really need one though? i mean i'm no expert on this subject, but how much can an abortion possibly cost? a few hundre dollars? even poor people can scrounge up that much with one or two friends helping out
>>
>>55391613

>croatia

neither you nor your entire family has ever even seen 3k dollars man

its probably your yearly wage or something like that
>>
>>55392343
Land negro. 20,000 euros for the vineyard and land of my mother's grandmother and 100,000 euros for the house and land of my father's grandmother where some rich douche decided he wanted a villa. Plus I make a lot of money at my job as well, it's how I can travel
>>
>>55392259
Only costs like 15 bucks for 50 abortions

http://www.amazon.com/Standard-Goldtone-Hangers-Gauge-Shirt/dp/B00JK4HKTG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1447194251&sr=8-3&keywords=wire+coat+hanger
>>
>>55393536
well played
>>
File: 1421468760657.jpg (97 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1421468760657.jpg
97 KB, 1280x1024
>>55393536
Goddamnit
>>
>>55391255
Cars for kids goes to a Jewish childrens charity
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.