[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Helmut Schmidt is DEAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: Helmut_Schmidt_(13.07.1977).jpg (44 KB, 270x396) Image search: [Google]
Helmut_Schmidt_(13.07.1977).jpg
44 KB, 270x396
HE DEAD
IT IS HAPPENING
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-09-17-33-17.png (527 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-09-17-33-17.png
527 KB, 960x540
96 ain't bad.
>>
>>55371924
Hold me /pol/. The last capable politician has passed away. Im feeling like my grandpa died.

Some pointers for the international people:

>Schmidt was the main guy pushing for NATO 'double track decision', the decision that ultimately led to the defeat of the soviet union
>he pushed this through the resistance of his own party, coalition, european and even american (he thought carter was an idiot)

>He dealt with the RAF (german terrorists)
>When islamic / raf terrorists hijacked a plane he sent in the special forces and killed them all with no casualties. A decision not taken by any German leader since then (afaik)

>In one of his latest television interviews he mentioned briefly his regret on failing to expatriate the Turks and how it all lead to his country being changed fundamentally and not in a good way
>Talk hijacked by Bitch Maischberger and it all they talked about was his doings during the war

>Last but not least he was a stoic smoker and a perpetual fuck you to the statist because he always smoked and would do so even in modern live television

R.I.P
>>
File: 1435892619018.jpg (49 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1435892619018.jpg
49 KB, 550x535
>>55371924
>>
Golly gee, this guy sounds very intolerant.
>>
>>55372281
>with no casualties.
one casualty actually

>In one of his latest television interviews he mentioned briefly his regret on failing to expatriate the Turks and how it all lead to his country being changed fundamentally and not in a good way
Sounds good source?
>>
>>55372330
>>55372281
Germanbros, be warned.

This is the beginning. During his funeral, some people will protest and the shit will really hit the fan.

Good luck, Bratwursten!
>>
Dang.

That's really interesting. Germany do you have anyone else who you would consider to be a great statesman? Maybe someone I could read up on to explore my interest in political ideologies and statecraft?
>>
>>55372448
Im sure that interview with Maischberger will pop up over the next few days. Im not sure i could find it anywhere atm
>>
Ruhe in Frieden Helmut
The thing I liked most about him was his honesty.
He did what he said. He sticked to his principes even if people didnt like it.
You basically knew what you were voting for which is rare nowadays.
>>
http://mediathek.daserste.de/Menschen-bei-Maischberger/Zu-Gast-Helmut-Schmidt-Bundeskanzler-a/Das-Erste/Video?documentId=27983122

00:02:14 it starts.

After watching just those two minutes Im exploding with rage with watching that stupid fucking whore of a Maischerberger. Disrespectful cunt
>>
File: CTdVHQUWUAARvWH.jpg (54 KB, 820x546) Image search: [Google]
CTdVHQUWUAARvWH.jpg
54 KB, 820x546
>>55372652
This, he was one of the last great politicans.
Rip Helmut.
>>
>>55372448
The one casuality died before the special forces attacked.
>>
Ruhe in Frieden Helmut.
>>
>>55371924
Now that he is dead, they can start to ruin his reputation. I guess first thing they try to blame him is NAZI related.
>>
Sorry GerBros eh..
>>
>>55371924

Hopefully all of Europe follows him sooner.
>>
>>55373260
They didn't kill all of them. One girl survived the attack.
>>
File: 3242345.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
3242345.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>>
>>55371924
how did he die?
>>
>>55371924
Smoking kills after all.

Good night sweet prince ;_;
>>
Maybe it's better this way.

He will be spared of seeing the culmination of Germany's enrichment.
>>
File: jakob2.jpg (46 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
jakob2.jpg
46 KB, 475x475
> schmidt dies
> Dublin EU law reinstated for syrian refugees

this escalated quickly
>>
allegedly he said :
>let me die let me die let me die

probably related to the refugee crisis top keket
>>
File: state of germany.png (2 MB, 820x1888) Image search: [Google]
state of germany.png
2 MB, 820x1888
>Look this guy up on wiki
>Wirtschaftswunder, 1972-1974
>Germany held the most stable currency and economic position in the world
>It literally took Germany only one generation to become the most prominent economy in the world after losing the largest-scale wars in history
>They did it twice
>Looking at Germany now

The world is a sad place.
Ruhe in Frieden.
>>
btw has his butt buddy kissinger made a comment yet?
>>
>>55371924
>Helmut Schmidt
>In 1986 he was a leading proponent of European monetary union and a European central bank.
>>
>>55377698
yeah... back then europe wasn't 2nd world countries
>>
File: Anglo.jpg (34 KB, 397x359) Image search: [Google]
Anglo.jpg
34 KB, 397x359
He was a puppet of Anglo subhumans and a servant of their criminal agenda.
/thread
>>
>>55376273
I don't think they mentioned it yet, but the guy was 96. Also a heavy smoker. So it wasn't exactly unexpected
>>
Zitate von Helmut Schmidt

Quotations of Helmut Schmidt

Wenn wir die D-Mark noch hätten, wäre unser Export zusammengebrochen.

If we still had the D-Mark (German Mark), our exports would have collapsed.

Das Schneckentempo ist das normale Tempo jeder Demokratie.

A snail´s pace is the normal speed of each democracy.

Der Rechtsstaat hat nicht zu siegen, er hat auch nicht zu verlieren, sondern er hat zu existieren.

The state governed by the rule of law has not to win, it also has not to loose, it has to exist.

Ehrlichkeit verlangt nicht dass man alles sagt, was man denkt.
Ehrlichkeit verlangt nur, das man nichts sagt, was man nicht auch denkt.

Honesty does not demand that you say everything that you think.
Honesty only demands that you say nothing which you do not think

Wer Kritik übel nimmt, hat etwas zu verbergen.

Those who do not take criticism well have something to hide.

Politiker und Journalisten teilen sich das Schicksal, dass sie heute über Dinge reden, die sie erst morgen ganz verstehen.

Politicians and Journalists share the same fate, that they speak today about matters which they understand as a whole only tomorrow.

Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen.

Those who claim to have visions should visit a doctor.

Adenauer hatte noch vier Silben, Kiesinger noch drei. Inzwischen werden die Bundeskanzler immer einsilbiger.

Adenauer had four syllables, Kiesinger still three. Meanwhile our Federal Chancellors become more and more monosyllabic (undiscerning).

Wer die Vergangenheit nicht studiert, wird ihre Irrtümer wiederholen. Wer sie studiert wird andere Möglichkeiten zu Irren finden.

Those who do not study the past, will repeat its errors. Those which study the past will find different ways to err.
>>
>>55378185
>Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen.
That was perfect.
>>
File: 180008998_a5afbf221a_z.jpg (156 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
180008998_a5afbf221a_z.jpg
156 KB, 480x640
>>55378076
HELLO THERE, ETERNAL TEUTON
>>
>>55378111
Our TV said it was infection after surgery. He could easily live to a hundred.
>>
>>55377181
We build the 1 millionth Käfer in 1955 already.

You can trace the Holocaust myth as much as you can trace the myth of the Marshall Plan.
>>
>>55378076
THIS FUCKING GUY AGAIN. CAN YOU FUCK OFF BACK TO SYRIA YET CUNT?!
>>
>>55377181
Wirtschaftswunder was during the 50's. We were the most prominent economy of Europe less than 10 years after the end of WW2.
>>
>>55378185
>The state governed by the rule of law has not to win, it also has not to loose, it has to exist.
doesn't have to ... nor does it have to...
negative statements = do + infinitive.
>>
>>55372551

Ich weiß schon warum ich mir sowas nicht angucke.
"Das ist eine elektronische Zigarette..."
>>
>>55372755
Ich weiß schon warum ich sowas nicht gucke.
"Das ist eine elektronische Zigarette..."
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.