[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
University /pol/lacks, what do you think about your university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 20150906_152045.jpg (3 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
20150906_152045.jpg
3 MB, 2988x5312
University /pol/lacks, what do you think about your university from the perspective of being redpilled or bluepilled?

Went to Michigan, bluepilled as fuck.
>>
university of toronto

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha shoot me.
>>
I went to Michigan this weekend with my friends!

>wore a make America great again hat out to the bars
>started a fuck the liberals chant at the football game
>>started a we want to fill you sister chant at the game
>got a girl to flash us GAMEDAY TITS while cat calling her from a roof
>nearly started a fight with some Asian because we asked him when his next rush hour movie is coming out
>started another fight because we called some kid a fag

SO REDPILLED. Jk we were literal niggers that weekend. What a time to be alive.
>>
All colleges fundamentally bluepilled.
>>
>>55346481
ROASTIES GET OUT
>>
community college in republican land
political science 101, super excited to attend
day one: professor brags he's gay republican farmland owner, pays lobbyists to stay informed of farming regulations in DC.

okay cool guy.exe

texas talks of seccession in the news, massachusets does a jury nullification over marijuana. i ask him to go into details about the history of those laws and stuff

he sais the news is fake and that shit can't happen and never has.

has us take a test to find our political side, i thought i was uber liberal. it says i'm a conservative republican.

failed class, probably too much pot and not enough ADD medication because adderall RX gave me a heart arrythmia & doctor near college told me to grow out of ADD.

spoke to other people who finished the college for nursing, they said the nursing board was something or other stupid. looking back i think marxist subversion took the college before i got there.
>>
File: umich.png (221 KB, 1366x1349) Image search: [Google]
umich.png
221 KB, 1366x1349
UofM is hilariously liberal. you should've known what you were getting yourself in to, they don't try to hide it
>>
>>55346117
went to Illinois.

Illinois was redpilled as fuck, bro.

One time we had a blizzard and our Asian chancellor didn't give us a day off. Twitter blew up with anti-asian racial slurs. Lib-fags got so butt hurt. Not one progressive understood that it was a joke.

Even Ron Swanson showed his kuck side and chimed in with disappointment.

Pretty good considering that Illinois is Suey Park's alma mater.
>>
File: 1444595466819.png (463 KB, 438x391) Image search: [Google]
1444595466819.png
463 KB, 438x391
>>55346718
This was here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDSffcVIVFg

All freshmen need to do a mandatory diversity training (it's five hours long)

Some group here wants to change our mascot "Sooner" to something else since it supposedly offends native americans. A few groups at the university have dropped "Sooner" from their name, but our president says he will not change the mascot.
>>
>>55346117
bluepilling, presented as redpilling, is part of the college indoctrination central control. It took me a few years to realize the truth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaNYcZmu3to
>>
>>55347055
Didn't mean to reply
>>
>>55346117
I went to UNLV. I don't know much about the campus as a whole as I practically lived inside the engineering building, but it was a lot more conservative than you hear about at other unis. I had conservative and Christian professors, and in my circle of friends liberal ideology was a joke. I'm sure there's ultra liberal faggotry in the social sciences but it's not like I went to those classes.
>>
File: colonel.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
colonel.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
>>55346117
My university has to put on a semi-politically correct face for the media but at our core we're red pilled as fuck. I love being here.
>>
> Rutgers New Brunswick

It's a great school, but I'll say this: NJ is a weird fucking state. It reminds me of South Africa with pretty much no crime in that the rich tend to live rift down te street from the poor, and no one gives a shit. Also, everyone uses mass transit up north. South Jersey is basically the trashy trailer park part of Mississippi.

It's also the state where everyone hates everything. Hell, it's ranked amongst the most racist states, but it's not the obvious "HURR DURR NIGGER" sort, it's subtle. Then again, even though there are hate groups up the wazoo, and neighborhoods are basically segregated de facto, everyone gets drunk on the train or at the bar and has a good time.

NJ and Rutgers are neither Red nor Blue pulled. They told the guy handing them out to shove the pills up his ass.
>>
University of Florida
Graduated 2012
Extremely liberal
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.