[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race War Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14
File: snapshot (18).jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (18).jpg
31 KB, 640x480
Posting Race War story:

The year is 2020. Riots have broken out throughout Europe. The minorities of the European nations have banded together against the majority who are the native people.
In England, Sharia Law has been enforced throughout places like London and Birmingham. The Trans-Pacific Partnership has come into effect. The entire world has been Unionised, with Europe being governed by the European Union, North America being governed by the North American Union, South America being governed by the South American Union, Africa being governed by the African Union, the Middle East being governed by the Islamic Union, Eastern Europe being governed by the State Union of Russia and Australia being governed by the Austral Asian Pacific Union. Russia, while once having a right wing government with Putin, was changed when America funded seperatist forces within Ukraine to rebel against Russia, instilling their own puppet government in on 2017. Other nations with a non finance-controlled government ended up being deposed either through financial methods or violent ones. The world is globally run by Zionists who own each Union and enact their own unfair and harsh economical policies while promoting an agenda to replace the native people of each civilised nation with the native people of each barbaric nation. A "multicultural" society is what they preach.
>>
>>55324673
>cont
The government themselves are incredibly incompetent and constantly have speeches about how they must defend their national security and their civilians yet fail to back those claims up with military action. Peacekeeping forces get sent in and so do police however quite often are put on standby, even while the minorities of the world gather round to brutally murder, rape or assault a member of the British public. The irony is that most members of the British public and the media and government act as if nothing is happening. While their own houses are burning around them, they stand up and preach about the loving kindness and beneficial goodness that the very same people that are attacking them, grant them. Militant groups devoted towards suppressing any disagreements and misthoughts towards people of certain sexual preferences, for example, bi-sexual or gay run rampant and are often involved in cases of extreme violence, sometimes even side by side with the rioting minorities. The average, white male has to live through this. His daily life is run by getting up constantly hoping that his house still stands, going downstairs hoping that his family are still living and going to work hoping that he does not end up the victim of an assault or murder case. It is the definition of hell on Earth.
>>
>>55324702
>cont
Monsters run across England and all of Europe, preying on the decent and the pure. The people within England and most of Europe are weak and helpless both mentally and phsyically, they have grown nihilistic and instead of fighting back, try their best to remain under the radar. Christian faith has become a thing of wonder, as most people have turned to Atheism or converted to Islam to save themselves from hurt and hatred. Racism laws have stepped up vastly, any hate speech is associated immediatly with hate crime which is now given a life sentence. Paedophiles are let off for their disgusting crimes due to the new Paedophile Rights protests. There are however, factions that have been established within nations to fight back. The first nation to form one being one of green hills and crystal clear lochs. That place is Scotland. And the man that turned the tables of hell unto the utopia of bliss, is a Scottish man fighting his own battles within Britain, eventually turning to saving the entirety of Europe.
>>
File: hgtyt.jpg (58 KB, 366x672) Image search: [Google]
hgtyt.jpg
58 KB, 366x672
>>55324673
Bump for based scot
>>
>>55324717
>cont
A young, twenty year old man sat hunched over a fire on the cold ground, blowing into his hands. It was a long, freezing winter and snow fell from the sky in a shower of white. The man had medium length, blonde hair that he quite often had to brush out of his own eyes along with ocean blue eyes and tight, thin lips. His body was as built as a brick wall and he often had a dry, bitter smile. All around him were men clad in balaklavas and large, comfy jackets, holding worn down and old weaponry such as rusty golf clubs, knives, AK-47s and old, downtrodden rifles. The man was looked up to by many across Scotland as a hero and a strong warrior. The name he is known by is "Scotbro" however very little people know his true name. It all happened when one day, Scotbro saved an elderly man from being assaulted by a horde of feminists.
>>
>>55324743
>cont
. Taking a metal pole, he smacked various members of the militant group until they all fled. The symbolic moment of change being when he took one rock and threw it straight at a window, the glass shattering across the floor. At that point he raised his voice to the people around him, urging them to take a stand. "One brick right on the very ground below me, can smash those very foundations of glass, weapons are all around us, take one and take a stand, fight with me and shake off these chains!" After that symbolic moment, a roused crowd must of awoken from a great slumber as every single last member followed him and liberated the entire town from the militant groups and minority gangs that were affecting it. Once the town had been liberated, they focused on liberating other towns, smuggling food and lethal objects over to other people and helping natives in need. One day, all the liberated towns decided to form a union, a faction to defend the liberated towns with a goal of liberating the entire of Scotland and helping other European nations out that are in need. This faction was called the "Scotlandia Freedom Force", or SFF for short.
>>
pure Autism
>>
>>55324767
>cont
The SFF were gathering their strength for the final push to liberating Scotland. The plan was to liberate Glasgow and Edinburgh and take control of the Scottish Parliament. Scotlandbro picked up a can of pineapples from the ground, opening it and savouring every last bit. Licking his lips, he turned to his men to asess the situation. The men were ready. 600,000 battle hardened, strong soldiers ready to fight to the death to save their home continent, Europe from the globalisation agenda run by Zionists. Rubbing his hands together for heat, he stood up and walked into his tent, preparing battle plans for the last straw. The next day, he prepared his men, giving a speech and making sure all his men were properly fed and equipped. Then, they marched upon Glasgow. The place itself was just as nightmarish as people had made out. Walking into Glasgow, they found bodies all over the streets and every native man that was living looked like they hadn't been fed in 50 years. A horde of African men ran charging towards the SFF with metal poles and long knives but were quickly gunned down. One soldier however fell to the ground with his head cleaved finely open, his body in spasms as his comrade held him, tears dropping onto his face. Scotlandbro gritted his teeth and let out a deep sigh. "Fucking niggers" he exclaimed before carrying on forward. He could feel the tension from behind him each step he took. Eventually, they saw in the distance a gigantic crowd, a sea of all colours, waving rainbow coloured flags and black flags with Arabic writing side by side. Some police officers and soldiers stood side by side with them, however they were thinned out as many normal soldiers and police in Scotland had chosen to side with the SFF.
>>
>>55324786
k finished now lmao
>>
>>55324730
>>55324673
who let /lgbt/ in?
>>
>>55324673

spoonfags are fags
>>
>>55324673
What happened to that Swedish trip faggot in the OP?

He was making those race war threads for a while.

Did he get v& by the Swedish guberment?
>>
>>55324827
not /lgbt/ just posting race war story senpai

personally I think all fags should kill themselves
>>
>>55324827
Australia is the best shitposters
>>
>>55324872
nah he's still here

I talk to the goy on Steam and he's in this very thread
>>
>>55324673
Nah. Your politics are pretty weak man. The US would rather sink into the sea than be in a union with Mexico. The African Union died with Gadaffi. Russia already has a Eurasian Union with Belarus and its Central Asian buddies, you don't need to invent anything new here. Australia is with the anglosphere, the moment it enters any Asian union, it will be destroyed.
>>
File: Labrador.jpg (64 KB, 512x401) Image search: [Google]
Labrador.jpg
64 KB, 512x401
>>55324940
It's a theoretical scenario m8, I doubt any of this will ever happen :v
>>
i want all men to strong, toned, ripped, cut, muscular (in a good way with healthy bulking and no synthetics, creatine, etc) beautiful, noble, dignified, kind, strong, and confident in their ability to defend themselves and those around them from any imminent threat.

stay beautiful, stay healthy, be strong, men. do not get tattoos, do not settle for anything but a virgin for a wife and loving marriage, and do not stimulate your prostrate or be a slave to your own secular, sexual desires.

you are entirely infinitely pure potential, please go do something with it to better yourself and others.
>>
>>55325050
>strong
check
>tonned
check
>ripped
check
>cut
check
>muscular
check
>beautiful
can't tell
>noble
hope so
>dignified
I guess
>kind
check
>strong
check
>confident in their ability to defend themselves and those around them
check
>no tattoos
check
>do not settle for anything but a virgin for a wife and loving marriage
I won't mate don't worry
>don't stimulate your prostate or be a slave to your own secular, sexual desires
I would never do that degenerate shit
>>
File: 1446578595186s.jpg (2 KB, 125x62) Image search: [Google]
1446578595186s.jpg
2 KB, 125x62
>>55324879
>>55324918
shouldn't you guys be sucking on foreign cock?
>>
>>55324673

>ukraine

no such thing
>>
>>55325222
Sweden should but Scotland's 96% white
>>
>>55325050
>1945+70
>not stimulating your prostate

COME ON
>>
ITT: Things that will never happen and high levels of autism
>>
>>55325328
faggot
>>
>>55325351
Australia

love you guys

you're excellent shit-posters and that's something I can respect
>>
>tfw no cute masked spoon bf

why?
>>
>>55325500
*>tfw no cute masked spoon gf

why?
>>
File: robot.jpg (183 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
183 KB, 1000x800
The year is 2045 and the United States stands alone.

Islam rules most of the globe. Genetically enhanced shitskins are raping white women through mental telepathy, aided by their Zionist masters in a frightening world beyond the comprehension of 20th Century Man. To fight this, the last bastion of hope for the white race has been tasked with defending the remnants of humanity from the mutant miscegenated horror known as the Afro-Hebrew Caliphate of La Raza, forged in the dark years of the 2030s by an unholy fusion between Aztlan, the Judeo-Palestinan Empire, and the Nation of Islam. To this purpose an army of noble white super soldiers have volunteered to be encased in colossal metal shells, towering above the tallest trees, a disembodied consciousness with one program looping through the remnants of their human brains.

"MUST... KILL... ALL... NIGGERS"
>>
>>55325766
>you will never be a noble white super soldier encased in colossal metal shells

why even live desu senpai
>>
File: 1442807100096.jpg (37 KB, 491x315) Image search: [Google]
1442807100096.jpg
37 KB, 491x315
Bump for Scotbro
>>
>>55325172
nice
>>
File: 1446421891923.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1446421891923.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
I am ready for the race war Scotbro
>>
File: 766786.jpg (40 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
766786.jpg
40 KB, 1425x1425
One for the spoon?
>>
File: 20151109_120202.jpg (244 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20151109_120202.jpg
244 KB, 640x480
Come at me white bois, that is if your neckbeard fatasses can keep up with me, I can assure you I won't be wearing my weighted clothing
>>
File: DSC_0153.jpg (90 KB, 476x824) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0153.jpg
90 KB, 476x824
>>55328706
Do you even know the spoon machete-chan?
>>
File: fremen.jpg (61 KB, 1018x1077) Image search: [Google]
fremen.jpg
61 KB, 1018x1077
>>55328706
nice try, buy you're no fremen
>>
File: 20151109_125848.jpg (259 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20151109_125848.jpg
259 KB, 640x480
>>55328795
Hey cutie, are you a trap?
>>
>>55324673
>Ukraine
>Existing
top meme m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>55326547
You will need many, many, many more bullets.
>>
File: rtrr.jpg (74 KB, 401x706) Image search: [Google]
rtrr.jpg
74 KB, 401x706
>>55329257
>Hey cutie, are you a trap?

No, I am spoon-chan
>>
>>55329749

Tits or gtfo
>>
>>55331371
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irZ0Mh92eBk
>>
Cool story, bro. Needs more dragons.
>>
>>55329749
Lmao this effeminate nigger gets his gets his eyebrows done, this is the best Europe has
>>
>>55329749

Adidas jacket russian immigrant confirmed.
>>
>>55325274
96% White trash maybe
>>
>>55333540
>gets his eyebrows done

No I don't, the pic is just in low quality. So it makes my eyebrows look weird
>>
>>55333610
Fork-chan would like it better
>>
File: bosniacollaspe.jpg (1 MB, 1489x2935) Image search: [Google]
bosniacollaspe.jpg
1 MB, 1489x2935
>>55324673
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.