[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fight for Earth /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Never Forget..jpg (63 KB, 1277x716) Image search: [Google]
Never Forget..jpg
63 KB, 1277x716
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaJHFxCYUjI

This is the one thing every human shares.

and if she came under threat, would you defend her? your birthplace. your homeworld.

Mankind may have spread to the stars. but Mother Earth must still be protected.

To come to her aid. A military alliance the likes of which have never been seen before.

>first contact was nothing like you imagined
>they werent friendly guardians from the stars
>they wanted us dead
>the farm world of Nova Terra was wiped out, unprovoked
>Millions of innocent Men Women and Children dead, slaughtered without cause
>they found other Colony Co-ordinates and thought it would be a easy task to take more
>they thought wrong. that was a Independant Colony, unprotected, no military presence
>when i saw those reports. i knew our Interstellar Arms race had not been in vain
>The Martian Insurgency, The Cold war grew colder in the vaccum of space, but all of that hostility kept us sharp, and armed to the teeth
>Nuclear Drones, Kinetic Energy weapons, Phased Plasma Cannons, Hadron Beam Lasers.
>Now our weapons were not aimed at ourselves, but at a deadly opponent
>we helped Evac the colonies outside goverment Nation's protection.
>all of Earths powers united. Russia, China, Britain, America, the whole of Sol even The fucking Isolationist Martians and Titan Colonists
>They wouldent get another light year closer to another colony
>>
>>55321859
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uxJxMjz3Io
>"Sol Praesidium fleet report in!"
>United States Space Command, standing by
>Russian Cosmonaut Federation, standing by
>Pan-Asian Co-operative Fleets, standing by
>Europa Legion, Standing by
>Independant Colonies of Mars Armada, standing by
>Austraila Space Marines, standing by
>United Kingdom Royal Space Force, standing by
>Middle Eastern Coalition fleets, standing by
>African Union fleets, reporting
>Canadian Province of Pluto, reporting
>South America Alliance, standing by
>"this will be the most important war in Mankinds history gentlemen, do Earth proud."
>"were seeing the Hostile fleet ETA in 30 seconds on Hubble Defense Array, all weapons armed, weapons free"
>and so Mankind, who spent Eons bathing in each others blood, for one beautiful moment. stood United against a common enemy. and they would fight until all of Mankind was safe
>>
>>55321859
Maybe needs to enter 117 someplace to unlock easter egg?
>>
File: 1429486498755.png (20 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1429486498755.png
20 KB, 183x232
>>55321859
Sorry, not fighting for god-damned Judeastan.
>>
>>55321859
Of course, fags who don't want to defend their motherland should be executed for treason.
>>
File: Xeno Jew.jpg (23 KB, 194x211) Image search: [Google]
Xeno Jew.jpg
23 KB, 194x211
>>55322040
good earthling. give up your planet
>>
File: HumanityFuckYeah.png (563 KB, 960x419) Image search: [Google]
HumanityFuckYeah.png
563 KB, 960x419
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxe4JOGOMvU

>"Today. we fight as one."
>"forget your petty differences for now"
>"forget if someones white or black, jew, muslim or christian"
>"forget the races"
>"in this war, we are the Human race, fighting to protect all of Humanity"
>"would you let such divides destroy our entire species?"
>"since recorded history, we have fought one another, but now we face an outside threat. that threatens all of us."
>"you know what i see?"
>"i see billions of soldiers ready to defend Earth"
>"i see a species who has a chance to shadow milennias of infighting with a glorious unified brotherhood of Man."
>"if not for yourself. do it for your family, your people, your nation, your Homeworld."
>"every single Earth Nation and Colonial Authority has voted yes to a joint alliance until this genocidal alien threat has been stopped."
>"100 billion Humans working together...all across Sol and the Outer Colonies"
>"...never before in our history has such an event occured, that is the seriousness of the situation here"
>"With current the state of affairs, we have seen Enemies become Allies, Rivals become Friends, the most fierce disagreements have been put on hold for the greater good, for the fate of our entire race"
>"now, this is whats going to happen, we are going to take our worlds, we WILL drive them back! we WILL save OUR women and children from burning in the rubble of scorched worlds"
>"WE WILL DRIVE THE INVADERS BACK TO THEIR WORLDS, TO THEIR HOME"
>WE WILL FIGHT THIS ENEMY! AND WE WILL WIN! WE WILL NOT COWER IN THE FACE OF DEATH! MANKIND WILL STAND STRONG!
>>
>>55321859
whats OP pic from?
>>
Man I sure do love these threads keep em' comming Anon.
>>
>>55321859

my kingdom is not of this world
>>
File: 1426702441002.jpg (422 KB, 283x6000) Image search: [Google]
1426702441002.jpg
422 KB, 283x6000
>>55324340
fancy word for traitor.
>>
>>55321859
"We are all humans, fight together"
"Let more Africans and Muslims into Europe, we're in this together now"
"Stop being racist and let them rape your women while you fight!"

Post-war

"Let the aliens into Europe, racist! We're all one organism - one galaxy!"

Nah, the Jews would win again.
>>
>>55321859
ok if <i>earth is under attack, then you're not attacking the hoomans. you're implying cloud atlas 2

so fuckoff op, stop killing people. i'm tired of earth first liberations or whoever the fuck killing people because omgz deh treez & monkeys
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.