[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump- Europe's last hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: current year.jpg (73 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
73 KB, 669x664
Where were you when Donald Trump called out Merkel as a traitor to Germany and insane for letting all the migrant "Trojans" in? He even went on to praise Putin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxuUnmJv0Us
>>
When did he call her a traitor? He just said what she's doing is insane.
>>
File: terry89x2h.gif (2 MB, 352x179) Image search: [Google]
terry89x2h.gif
2 MB, 352x179
>>55314589
Well, I hope he can help. Luckily but still unfortunately, Germany and Sweden are the most fucked right now, and the people running their country need to be hanged by the public, in public.

I'm aware that the likes of Poland, Italy and Spain are more fine, but Britains public seems to be getting a slight redpill since July.

It's witnessing the destruction of central europe and how much of a fail multi culture is.

Sitting on this in bred island is like sitting on a boat, atm.

We need to vote in politicians who suit the national needs and not the kikes their unaware army of SJW. That's what we need to stick to, then we need to help each other.

Based Trump video btw, I like it.
>>
File: 1446041992895.png (1013 KB, 736x935) Image search: [Google]
1446041992895.png
1013 KB, 736x935
>>55314589
Bump
>>
Every single thing Trump says in that interview is 100% accurate or common sense, and yet liberals will childishly mock him and vote in a warmongering cunt because "muh feminism".
>>
>>55315102
Liberals always says he has no platform except racism. That's because they ignore his platform because they don't like it.
>>
I wonder if we'll ever know for sure why Angela Merkel decided to destroy her country and the EU. It's completely fucked up.
>>
>>55315883
The Jews.
>>
>>55315883
>>55316223

it's some kind of rhetorical Jewish brainwashing.

They gave her some Narrative (hagada) that switched her mind to this lunacy.

She is talking about the inevitability of globalization. What globalization? globalization always meant global trade, only the movement of goods.

Since when is globalization the total free movement of millions of people?

It's easy to avoid that. With borders and men with guns guarding those borders.
>>
>>55316927
>>55316223
>>55315883

Theory #2. She is a woman and lesser evil solutions where somebody has to be killed are unthinkable to her.

So she is yielding and "ausweichen" and avoiding and doing everything BUT using force.

She is using financial threats against east EU countries to take migrants. But she won't make physical threats against the migrants.

A man would understand that sometimes it's either them or us. And a men would choose us.
>>
>>55314589
>You see some women, you see some children, but for the most part I'm looking at these strong men

Heh, that clip's totally not abuseable.
>>
>>55317386
Don't get any ideas, Russia.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.