[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a few bad apples crippling the education of thousands, mizzou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
a few bad apples crippling the education of thousands, mizzou has 8% blacks, and they are damaging the education of 92% of the rest of the school because they feel their feelings are being hurt

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED why do American blacks still claim to not be treated as equals 50 years after the SUCCESSFUL civil rights movement?
>>
>>55313012
Just a reminder, I fucking hate angry nigger faces.

Scratch that, I fucking hate nigger faces.
>>
>>55313213
>Payton Head, who is black, said in September that people in a pickup truck shouted racial slurs at him while driving by. Later in the semester, students found a swastika drawn in feces in a dorm bathroom.

lets be attention whores and protest and cry so we can feel important and empowered like mlk

I truly believe this is the current black mindset, "we're equal now, but i don't want to be equal because then i cant be unique, so i have to still act like im being treated differently, even if its over the most trivial of matters"

like how is a poop swastika offensive to blacks? i would be more concerned about the hygiene issues of living with someone who plays with their shit
>>
File: 1445241336785.jpg (33 KB, 444x322) Image search: [Google]
1445241336785.jpg
33 KB, 444x322
>>55313012

liberals make up things to get offended about for power. they know as soon as they have something they can fake offense over, they can get society to do pretty much whatever they want and they don't care who gets hurt as long as they get it.
>>
>>55313012

Niggers are so fucking conditioned into being "oppressed victims" that even when they are not they feel like they are.

It is part of their culture, no matter what the actual conditions a nigger will not feel like a nigger unless they think they are being oppressed.
>>
>Someone called me a racial slur once
>Why didn't you coddle me and call for a state-wide manhunt?
>This campus is RACIST
>>
>>55313385
>like how is a poop swastika offensive to blacks?

Niggers love to be obsessed with nazis even though they had nothing to do with any of it.

The Reich did not give a fuck about niggers.

But niggers cannot stand that, they must be the center of attention especially when it comes to the oppression olympics.
>>
>>55313563

Black privilege is taking racist actions against other groups and being able to use them to further your own agenda.
>>
>>55313385
niggers are incapable of seeing anything without a racial lens

once people understand and accept this basic tenet, we can get started on the Great Back to Africa Movement
>>
>>55313012
It's meme culture. It's okay to protest injustice, but this is a contrivance. It's easier to throw a fit to have a degree handed to you than it is to work and study hard to earn it.
>>
>>55313012
Negroes are always crying. What happened this time? Another 'good kid' killed by cops in self-defense?
>>
>>55313012
>why do American blacks still claim to not be treated as equals
They are not equals. Even if we treat them as equals, they realize they are not as smart when they get to college. Then they get white or Jewish professors putting in their heads that they are being treated unfairly because of slavery or some other nonsense. Colleges need to be segregated
>>
>>55314134

Here let me fix that for you.*

>What happened this time? Another 'good adult (paraded as a kid) killed by cops in self-defense?
>>
>>55313012
Holy shit blacks are only 8%?

If football scholarships weren't a thing, that would probably be less than 1%.
>>
>>55313723

where exactly does it say someone is going to magically hand them a diploma for protesting racial slurs on their campus?
>>
File: 1446940853010.jpg (329 KB, 1023x558) Image search: [Google]
1446940853010.jpg
329 KB, 1023x558
>>55314535

Wait... You think they are doing this out of altruism.

Weeewww lad.
>>
>>55314349
No allow me sir

>What happened this time? Another 'good adult nigger (paraded as a kid nigger) killed by cops in self-defense?
>>
>>55313012
ARE ALWAYS CAUSING PROBLEMS
>>
>>55313012
I don't know, there are a lot of people protesting

CNN says there is an emergency meeting and walkouts
>>
File: 11131426.jpg (166 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
11131426.jpg
166 KB, 500x500
>>55314565

i dont even really have an opinion on whether the walkout is warranted, but if you think this has anything to do with "getting a free diploma", you are dense as fuck
>>
>>55313012

The funniest part is the only reason those uneducated niggers are there is because they're good at a sport.

YOU'RE GETTING A FREE RIDE STFU
>>
>>55314288
Best way I heard it phrased is, "Just smart enough to realize they're not smart enough."

The reflexive response to that cold realization is frustration and rage.
>>
>>55313385
>people in a pickup truck shouted racial slurs at him while driving by

I just hope this whole incident has another reaction
>>
>>55314736
read their demands

they basically want niggers coddled even more and MANDATORY "diversity" curriculum for the entire university
>>
>>55313012
THIS FUCKING KEK, HE'S RESIGNING

IT'S ON CNN
>>
>>55314736

Like I said do you think this is out of altruism?

I didn't say anything about degrees the other guy did, and out of jest.

But you obviously missed the joke which makes me believe you actually think they give a fuck.

Do you realize how they treat their own children even in the case of a drive-by?

DGAF

Example:

Wait hold up, was the shooter a cop?
Was he white?

"No, and no -- okay. Yeah, system still raycis doe. My daughter didn't do nuffin, she was just sitting there in the 2nd worst neighborhood in the US and I was like there is shooting going on? Shooting' really? In this nieghborhood thas cray cray.

I mean I loved her so much if I knew this neighborhood was so bad I would of moved"

Said by no nigger ever. Not to be confused with blacks.

So think about that. They don't even love their kids enough to protect them. Put that in your pipe and smoke on it for a while until you fully understand the consequences of allowing kids to live in a war zone.

So yeah, they might not expect a degree but they for sure want money or something. How many riots have we had this year already over NOTHING.

Fuck man.
>>
You reap what you sow.
>>
>>55314921
>this is not how change should come

Yet this fucking kek is giving into their demnads
>>
Can someone tell me what they think is "systematic oppression" is?

They will always say that its present but never list a series of things that constitute it on campuses
>>
>>55314996
ya way to go guy. He just gave students all over the country a framework on, "how to make a teacher/administrator quit if they hurt me fee-fees"

Expect this exact thing to happen all over the country soon.
>>
>>55315058

It means living in a country that is different then you and being surprised that they favor the natives over foreigners.

Apparently Europeans, and asians are the only people that understand when you go to another country you follow their rules.

It's a fucking tough concept.
>>
>I should finish crying

Christ, this dumb hunger strike nigger
>>
PRESIDENT WOLFE RESIGNED PRESIDENT WOLFE RESIGNED PRESIDENT WOLFE RESIGNED PRESIDENT WOLFE RESIGNED PRESIDENT WOLFE RESIGNED PRESIDENT WOLFE RESIGNED PRESIDENT WOLFE RESIGNED PRESIDENT WOLFE RESIGNED PRESIDENT WOLFE RESIGNED PRESIDENT WOLFE RESIGNED PRESIDENT WOLFE RESIGNED PRESIDENT WOLFE RESIGNED PRESIDENT WOLFE RESIGNED
>>
>>55315088
Fuck it man, let universities collapse
>>
File: 2.png (346 KB, 584x534) Image search: [Google]
2.png
346 KB, 584x534
HAPPENING
>>
HE STEPPED DOWN

WAY TO GET KEKED!
>>
File: CTQjn_1UAAAmmnB.jpg:orig.jpg (195 KB, 749x987) Image search: [Google]
CTQjn_1UAAAmmnB.jpg:orig.jpg
195 KB, 749x987
Tim Wolfe is resigning.
Racism is over.
Now for a statement from the Whites, likely in the form of a lynching or a cross burning.

Meanwhile, here's the full list of demands from the Concerned Student 1950 union.
>>
>>55313012

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY COUNTRY...PRESIDENT BULLIED INTO RESIGNING!!!!
>>
Oh, and spoiler alert: Butler is going to kill himself eventually. He was already suicidal to begin with.
>>
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
So they're mad because the (now former) President didn't stop in the middle of a homecoming parade to talk to black lives matter people?

This shit is stupid. Why don't blacks just create their own colleges? They have enough billionaire black celebrities that could donate to the cause
>>
>>55315215
It'll be seen as a "murder"

That faggot is whining for other fags. I doubt the blacks care about the gays
>>
>>55315256
They say this has been going on for years. Supposedly the president got an e-mail a while ago and never responded to it.

There are historical black colleges, probably funded by the government. Never heard anything about them
>>
>>55313012
They're easily agitated.

Reminder that they are not being guided by black leaders.
>Inb4 Al Sharpton
>inb4 DeRay
These are paid by kikes (MSNBC and Soros)

Always keep that in mind.
>>
>>55315257
Nah, they'll just say that he died as a result of an illness that came about through his hunger strike, or that he died quietly and mysteriously.
>>
>>55315256
>Why don't blacks just create their own colleges?

They did. HBCs. An entire school that should be a safe space, and yet these niggers insist on shitting up human spaces. Some HBCs are even taxpayer supported. They should've all been shut down after integration.
>>
>>55313494
That's not true of blacks outside the US.

But it's end down one of the worst export of american culture.
>>
Because chain brain is their culture.
>>
And keep in mind that Tim Wolfe was the President across the entirety of the four-school University of Missouri system. Not just Missouri-Columbia, but all four schools.

And according to >>55315201, they want him replaced through a democratic collective of students, staff, and faculty. Because the best way to choose somebody to preside over four universities is to pick them like you pick a student council president in high school.
>>
https://twitter.com/ellisenichol/status/663754117026713600
Here's somebody giving a speech.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ConcernedStudent1950?src=hash
Here's a hashtag for other reactions.
>>
>>55315379
it's true of blacks everywhere, even nogs in africa are "oppressed"
>>
>>55315449
How bad will this fuck up the school?

I can imagine they add more bullshit expenses and fund the football team

That Oklahoma college with the banned frat started a five hour diversity training at the start of the year before the incident.

Those retards were saying more "diversity" instead of more blacks too.
>>
>>55315169
Just fuck my state up...
>>
>>55315585
Depends on how seriously they take the rest of the demands listed.

Speaking of which: I'm sure the demand to increase black faculty and staff will go over well when people begin losing their jobs because they aren't black enough.
>>
I like how the hungry strike guy threw in Asians, like Asians fucking care. This is blacks versus white and they know it.
>>
>>55315585
depends on how much of a kek the incoming president is

i'm guessing the "protesters" don't stop to enjoy their victory, i mean, who would actually want to go back to class after being given a pass to agitate? i bet they double down and demand a beautiful and proud Person of Color to be the president
>>
>>55314288
Does anyone have a link to that story from earlier this year about a black kid who was 'smart' and sent to university where he discovered that he wasn't all that smart it was just that his school had shit standards and everyone else was a moron?
The university got him extra help, his old teachers were tutoring him to help him pass and he had no idea how to survive in academia at all.
It was a really sad article because the kid wasn't a dick or anything, he was passionate about learning and was trying really hard but his schooling was so far behind that he ended up massively behind before he even started.
>>
>>55313012

Look at that ugly hateful face of that female nigger in the middle. Fucking disgusting subhuman creatures.
>>
File: CTYkCXLVEAA9ULz.jpg:orig.jpg (155 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CTYkCXLVEAA9ULz.jpg:orig.jpg
155 KB, 1024x768
From Twitter, a media blockade of the campsite.

And yes, there is a media blockade for some reason. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out the hunger striker was eating behind the scenes and nobody wanted it caught on camera.
>>
>>55313012
>WHY IS THIS ALLOWED why do American blacks still claim to not be treated as equals 50 years after the SUCCESSFUL civil rights movement?
Because claiming victim status is
- easy
- effective
- creates a moral high ground
- is supported by bleeding heart liberals and democrats in the halls of power
- obviates the "victims" of any responsibility, despite five generations of blacks who came before them trying to change the system. They are betraying their ancestors.
>>
>>55313385

Seriously what do they want?
Are university cops going to have to police sidewalks and bathrooms when niggers get offended?
>>
What are they mad at now?
>>
>>55315725
He talked about gays too, said the protest started because of "black queers" who did something
>>
>>55315919
Someone said some people in a pick-up truck called them a nigger and someone said some shit smeared on a bathroom wall kinda looked like a swastika

SYSTEMS OF OPPRESSION
>>
>>55313012
I'm honestly embarassed. Not fake posting or shitposting. This c u c k just told entitled millennials and SJWs everywhere that if they throw a big enough tantrum they'll get their way.

This guy is Bernie pt. 2.
>>
>>55315585

It'll be fun to watch that's for sure.
>>
>>55315152
No one talking how this hunger striking black graduate student is also a fag? Cmon, guys. If he were just trans, they'd have the perfect example.
>>
>>55315869
CNN kept airing a protest at night while claiming there is a walkout
>>
>>55315993
I can't wait for hunger strikes to begin across college campuses everywhere.

I also can't wait to see if the eventual incoming president ends up being an actual racist, or gives even less of a shit about social justice causes than Wolfe did.
>>
>>55315986
>>55315993
I just hope this makes relations worse and there are more incidents like that. Might as well continue it, they've lost, they have nothing more to lose
>>
>>55313385
>poop swatstika
Forget the fucking swatstika, some dumb fuck is playing with their own shit
>>
File: mike-the-headless-chicken1.jpg (111 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
mike-the-headless-chicken1.jpg
111 KB, 600x650
>>55316113
Of course it will.
Again, just because Wolfe is gone, it doesn't mean that racism on campus is dead.

Cutting off the head of a chicken doesn't mean the body won't survive.
>>
>>55316173
It's not even a swastika, it's not even oriented the correct way
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 266x400
>>55313494
>>
>>55316214
Didn't they think racism was over when that Oklahoma frat expelled the kids?
>>
>>55316038
There is. My morning class got released 15 minutes in after talking about racism (and wherein a football player and the professor, both white, said the demands were reasonable) and my classes in the afternoon got cancelled already. Though now that wolfe is gone who knows. Too late, only read the first email.
>>
>>55313012
The Berkley walk-out is confirmed false flag. They refuse to release the race of the offender.

http://abc7news.com/news/principal-berkeley-student-behind-racist-rant-confessed/1069980/

The comments are heartwarming, though. Everyone knows it's another nigger hoax.
>>
>>55316245

Probably done by a dumbshit nigger who doesn't know any better
>>
>>55316245
Its even fucking worse then
>>
>>55313494
>unless they think they are being oppressed.
>calls them niggers 3 times in this post
>>
dumb libkukcs and sjws will never understand anything until some nigger or towelhead whose rights they were defending all the time chops their head off
>>
is wolfe a jew?

that's the only way this situation can be salvaged. we should "oy veeeey the antisemitism!" out of these subhumans
>>
File: NAZI_BUDDHA.jpg (1007 KB, 1800x2804) Image search: [Google]
NAZI_BUDDHA.jpg
1007 KB, 1800x2804
>>55316245

It was done by an Indian student....

poo.... swastika... think about it...
>>
Kek
Kek
Kek
>>
>>55316381
>words are oppressive

spoken like a true thin-skinned coddled ape, or worse, a millennial who worships and enables them
>>
Kek
C U C K
>>
>>55316381
To be fair, how is using nigger on a Laotian wind chime enthusiast site affecting blacks?
>>
>>55316412
Nope. Wikipedia says he was born in Iowa.

Wikipedia also has this:
>In a statement, Wolfe said, "My motivation in making this decision comes from a love of Columbia where I grew up and the state of Missouri. I thought and prayed over this decision. It is the right thing to do. ... The frustration and anger I see is real and I don’t doubt it for a second. ... I take full responsibility for the actions that have occurred. I have asked everybody to use my resignation to heal. Let's focus in changing what we can change today and in the future, not what we can't change in the past.""
>>
>>55313012
Lol why are even the top tier basketballs fucking stupid ? Niggers lmao.
>>
>>55313012
What happend anon? Tell me the story
>>
>>55313012
first you must be a retard if you send your kids to public school in Murrika.
Have you looked at the university curriculum required for a public school teacher in Murrika?
Jesus Christ a fucking retard could pass that.
>>
Why aren't the black activists in Chicago complaining about that poor little kid that got executed in gang violence? Where's the outrage and the marches against the gangs?
>>
MORE BLACK KILL PEOPLE THEN ALL RACES PUT TOGETHER AND THE JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE MURDERING OF NON NIGGERS
>>
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>55316421
Ha
>>
Surely only good things come from validating an unruly crowd's delusions.
>>
>>55316517
Because black on black violence is accepted as part of every day life.
>>
>>55315800
I would also like the link to this article
>>
File: frog_meme.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
frog_meme.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>55316421
Oh you just beat me to it, you devil you.
>>
>>55316517
Right now I think some of the people are pissed at the mom for buying a brand new 2015 Lincoln "for protection" this past weekend with some of the gofundme money.
>>
>>55315114
>Apparently Europeans, and asians

Asians from asian countries. Not Asian-americans.

Those people are the biggest fucks.
>>
Whybare they blaming Tim Wolfe? What exactly did he do, or not do, for them to call for his resignation?
>>
>>55316690

he was white
>>
Mob rule
>>
>>55316690
He didn't provide a #SafeSpace.

>>55316715
Somebody should organize riots via YikYak or whatever.
>>
These niggers fail to realize that the more they bitch and cry and demand social justice, the more animosity they created against themselves from others.
>>
>>55316517
Well, they're probably more upset that his moms spent $17K on a car, which was supposed to be for the family, most likely funeral

Or the fact that his dad isn't cooperating with the police

They only bring attention to those murders when it's a kid or someone that was in the news. Some girl that was at Obama's inauguration was killed and just last week some girl who won a model competition was killed, both were in the news, at least local.
>>
>>55316761
>implying they're smart enough
>>
File: 1417113958490.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1417113958490.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>55313012
>Country splits in half, murders a ton of each other to free them.
>Country spends billions over decades to keep them fed, warm, and housed.
>Country discriminates against other ethnicities to help them succeed.
>Country bans and censors traditions and culture to cater to their oversensitive feelings.
>Have the president himself pander to their delusions and pretend on national tv that violent criminals are actually peaceful saints shot dead by KKK policemen.
>Have so much control that they can demand and GET a university president to resign just because two students were mean, which is apparently all his fault.
>Be pandered to so much that they can claim they were physically endangered, made sick, and mentally tortured because one university professor said they were being oversensitive about halloween costumes, and this is treated as serious and not a joke.
>Control culture to such a point that many actually think it is impossible to be racist against white people, thus they can be racist with impunity.
>Be able to force a huge chunk of the education system and many workplaces to have "sensitivity training" about how to cater to their oversensitive feelings.
>Have so much of the media and country under their thumb that they can go tell barefaced lies against all proof and say that violent thugs who attacked police were really kindly charitable gandhis-in-training and the media will report this as truth eve after investigations prove otherwise.
>They still scream that not enough is being done and they want more.
I fucking hate them so much.
>>
>>55315201

Reminder that V is unconstitutional and this was drafted by your future leaders
>>
>>55313385

>we're equal now, but i don't want to be equal because then i cant be unique

covers it so succinctly
>>
>>55314476
You realize how small the athlete population is in comparison with an entire university's population, right?
>>
>>55314736
>>55314913
Haven't you seen the memes?

"We demand full employment for our people."
"We demand diversity quotas in every aspect of life"
"X thing that mostly attracts white people is too white!"
"F white people! Behold, the shift of demographics is finally destroying our eternal enemy!"

I scroll through twitter once in a while and my SJW former schoolmates tweet and retweet this stuff all the time!
>>
>haha niggers racism is no big deal, stop bitching and deal with it!
>REVERSE RACISM! THIS IS LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE. REMEMBER THE 14 WORDS!
>>
>>55316421
Fucking of course
>>
>>55316928
Speaking of which, apparently if the footballers refused to play, Mizzou would be subject to a $1 million fine for breaking a contract to play. I think.

I know there's a $1 million fine if they don't play, at least.
>>
File: LarryLoafer_05.jpg (59 KB, 732x1023) Image search: [Google]
LarryLoafer_05.jpg
59 KB, 732x1023
>>55316461

> Laotian wind chime enthusiast site
>>
>>55316517
>>55316527
>>55316612
Hi

>Four dead, 15 hurt in weekend shootings

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-weekend-shootings-20151109-story.html

Also, guess the suspect and victims

>Police: 3 people shot, 1 fatally, in NYC subway entrance

http://news.yahoo.com/officials-3-people-shot-1-fatally-midtown-manhattan-120050166.html
>>
>>>55316904
>>
>>55316761
Activists are not very smart people in general.
>>
File: CTYmvJkW4AQbl9K.jpg large.jpg (104 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
CTYmvJkW4AQbl9K.jpg large.jpg
104 KB, 900x500
Black Power!
>>
This shit don't go down at Webster.
>>
Fucking christ, Columbia Mayor is a kek too

>until there is equal pay, employment, and opportunity among races, there is still oppression

A white faggot too

Yeah, I know he's a politician, that's what makes it worse. You see people say the same shit about Trump, that he can speak his mind because he's not a politician.
>>
The president just resigned
C U C K E D!!
>>
>>55316928
About 8% apparently.
>>
>>55313012
Every time I think I've lost as much faith in humanity as possible people find new ways to surprise me.

I should probably just hook a tank of helium to an oxygen mask and take a long nap.
>>
>>55316761 >>55316827 >>55317117
Oh no, there are plenty of white faggots supporting them
>>
The news makes me racist
>>
>>55316517
They do protset that shit tol you dumbfuck they dont media attention tho
>>
>>55317013
There has not been institutionalized racism in the US in years. There's no such thing as reverse racism, only racism. You know full well what is being referred to as genocide. I'll assume that a troll response will come, so the genocide is in Europe. I would argue the demographic shift in the US is not equivalent to that of Europe, since whites are not the natives of the Americas.
>>
>>55316847
You nailed it..
>>
Dumb ass nigger is asked what systemic oppression is she facing

Can't even answer it, stuttered at first and saying because e-mails aren't answered by the president, they're oppressed
>>
If you had a drink every time CNN airs someone saying "systematic oppression", you'd be dead
>>
So now that racism is over, do you think it's safe to dress up as Blackface Hitler and replace words I speak with "nigger" like it's an episode of "The Smurfs"?
>>
THEY SOLVED RACISM BY MAKING THAT GUY RESIGN
>>
Tim Wolfe resigns, racism officially over.
>>
>>55313213
I'm trying to create a collage of >le enduring black youth face
>>
>>55316928 >>55317035 >>55317192
Don't blame the just the football team, seems like the South only continues to exist because of football, it's their life.

So many "redpilled" keks on /pol/ watch football, even knowing that teams are majority black. Most probably don't know that the teams are owned by Jews too.

Just look at the Ukeks, these are four of their five most valuable futbol teams

>Manchester City F.C.
>Owner
>City Football Group (Founders Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Khaldoon Al Mubarak)
>Chairman
>Khaldoon Al Mubarak

>Chelsea F.C.
>Owner
>Roman Abramovich
>His family is Jewish. Abramovich is a chairman of the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia (which is

allied with Putin's administration)

Even Putin is keked

>Manchester United F.C.
>Co-chairmen
>Joel and Avram Glazer
>Glazer was born to a Jewish family

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glazer_ownership_of_Manchester_United

>Liverpool F.C.
>Chairman
>Tom Werner
>Werner was born to a Jewish family

inb4 hockey is a white sport

Half the NHL teams are owned by Jews
>>
>>55313012
just look at those disgusting crying niggers

kill them all

they feel entitled to anything in this world

fuck em
>>
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2015/11/09/university-of-missouri-faculty-walkout-concerned-student-1950/75440398/
>SAFE SPACE NO MEDIA
because we can't have people disagree with us
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/university-of-missouri-president-leaves-over-race-complaints/ar-CC7Z5v?ocid=ansmsnnews11
>Concerned Student 1950 has demanded, among other things, that Wolfe "acknowledge his white male privilege,"
>"The way white students are treated is in stark contrast to the way black students and other marginalized students are treated, and it's time to stop that," Hollis said. "It's 2015."
> He agreed in a statement issued Sunday that "change is needed" and said the university was working to draw up a plan by April to promote diversity and tolerance.
Holy shit these articles just write themselves now
>>
File: Elisa_Glick_Gender_Studies.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Elisa_Glick_Gender_Studies.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>55317320

This is the Gender Studies professor that organized the professors to threaten to walk out if the president didnt resign.
>>
>>55315447
kek
>>
>>55317655
I kind of wonder if he's resigning as of today, or if he'll step down at the end of the upcoming spring semester.
>>
>>55317240
They might protest, but it's never in the neighborhoods that the violence happens in

300 Man March or whatever protested, by walking to DC

Even in LA they were protesting the mayor, and one person was killed in the area where they should be protesting
>>
if chancellor loftin becomes the new president, I claim conspiracy
>>
YOUR RIGHTS END WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN
>>
File: The-Holy-See-flag.png (239 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
The-Holy-See-flag.png
239 KB, 1600x1600
https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/3s5c9x/university_of_missouri_system_president_resigns/cwu9baw

you know the drill
>>
>>55316847
I just hope this creates more racists
>>
They will never stop crying that they are not treated equally. The only way to cure the world from them is by kicking niggers and mudshits out of white countries and show them what real inequality is.
>>
>>55317664
Of course it was a gender studies professor. This snake can't eat itself faster. Western empires are finally collapsing thanks to these people.
>>
So it was just the homecoming king or whatever that was called a nigger? I thought he claimed he was walking when they called him nigger

CNN said it was a group of faculty that was yelled at
>>
>>55317664
Oh, hey, I had her as a teacher. I took a Women and Gender Studies class because I wanted an easy elective. Specifically, the class was "Themes in Sexuality and Literature".

Again, I figured it would be an easy class. I barely remember what I read in the class, to be honest. I did enjoy "Infants of the Spring", which she tried to define as being a book about queer black relationships in Harlem, but was actually an autobiographical look at the rise and fall of the "Niggerati", a group of educated black poets and artists in New York during the 1910s-20s.

I honestly enjoyed that book. I can't remember much else from the class, though.
>>
>>55315800

A lot of people go through similar experiences when going from elementary to middle or high school since there tends to be a bottleneck.
>>
>>55313012
>why do American blacks still
they will never stop. that is what blacks do.
>>
>>55313385

Why do they cry over a Swastika? It has nothing to do with black pleople. There were even African SS Troops back in the days
>>
Does anyone have a link to the pic of the "swastika" mentioned by all these news outlets? I always see them complaining about it but never showing the "proof".
>>
>>55315800
It is heart-wrenching because he just one of thousands.
If I were to attempt to put down black people for years and years and years, there is almost nothing I would've done differently than what the US has done since 1960.
>>
>>55315169

BLACKS WIN AGAIN
>>
>>55316847
Perfect summation.
>>
>>55317533

And they're all rigged.
>>
What are they going to do when the new president fails to stop racism? How can you not troll these niggs after this with even more racism?
>>
>>55318059
Any reason to cry racist

Seriously though, the swastika has also changed since the 1930s, just like it changed before. It's been adopted by skinheads and white supremacists, no longer stuck in the past just for Nazis.
>>
All this because of a literal shitstika hahahahahahahahaha, white bois are literally keked by niggers baka senpai desu, gonna do this at my school :^)
>>
>>55318116
It's not so much the swastika, it's the feces. They're mad that whites are appropriating black culture by drawing a traditional white emblem, but using a very tradition (and modern) black form of creative expression, the feces.
>>
File: shitstika.jpg (974 KB, 3456x1946) Image search: [Google]
shitstika.jpg
974 KB, 3456x1946
>>55318116
It's backwards, and it isn't even that well done.
>>
>>55317664
Oh god.
>>
What's funny is that a black homosexual that was VOTED homecoming king is claiming institutional racism. Unreal.
>>
>>55318260
Why can't they see that its just some jerk trying to piss people off? If only people were seriously trying to be nazis, I would love it but I know thats not the case. Why can't they see that?
>>
>>55318306
He was also voted student body president, and is a very charismatic individual.

Sucks that he goes for this bullshit
>>
>>55317863
it made me racist
>>
We have the ability to redpill the entire front page right now. They're already on our side. We can turn this event completely upside down.

It takes 5 seconds to make a leddit account, you don't need email and you can make more than one.
>>
File: image.jpg (353 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353 KB, 750x500
>>55317655

>It's 2015

Meme magic at work, guys.
>>
>>55317664

>Glick

why am I not surprised....
>>
>>55318260
That's the original swastika that means peace and the fact that it was written in shit could mean that maybe it was just some good hearted Indian leaving a message of peace and love to other students.
>>
>>55316470
Translation:

>I've had enough of this generation of kids. They're entitled brats who won't amount to anything and will blame other people for it. Fuck it, I've got a nice pension coming out of this. I'm goin fishin. *drops mic*
>>
It must feel great to genuinely believe that your position is the only morally justifiable one and that anyone disagreeing with you is ignorant. Like, if you're actually intelligent and think about issues you can see both sides and it makes things complex, to always be the victim and somehow absolve yourself of any potential wrongdoings ("I can't be racist") must be an intoxicating feeling.

How do you discuss things with someone when they literally just respond that you can't understand because you're privileged? You can't.
>>
File: blackprivel.jpg (128 KB, 750x609) Image search: [Google]
blackprivel.jpg
128 KB, 750x609
>>55313012
Liberalism and black privilege,
>>
>>55318130
Surprising what a corrupted culture and welfare can do.
>>
>>55315166

Let the PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES collapse.
>fix'd 4 u

Private colleges will either be vilified to the point they no longer care and only admit whites or come up with some other way of denying troublemakers.
>>
>>55318516
Niggas gonna nig, bro
>>
>>55318419
Link?

Reddit is a shit site, can't find it
>>
>>55318419
Even leddit is on board
>>
>>55318260
Thanks m8
I know it is backwards, hence the ""

On a side note, to me this was a poorly done troll that worked maybe a little too well and played on the ignorance of the oppression olympics participators
>>
>>55317054

>J-Quantae Riles, 14, was walking with three others when he was shot and killed in the 2200 block of West 59th Street in the West Englewhood neighborhood Nov. 7, 2015. J-Quantae was shot in the back and was pronounced dead on the scene.

>J-Quantae Riles

>J-Quantae

Seriously what is with niggers' obsession with giving their children completely ridiculous names? Its almost as though they want their kids to be ostracized. Oh wait..
>>
>>55318516
>must be an intoxicating feeling.

victimhood is the new opiate of the masses
>>
Did you read the demands? All they were asking is that the UM president publicly admit his "white privilege" and cave to a bunch of other SJW bullshit.
>>
>>55318539
Faggots at Yale were protesting or some shit because a professor said they shouldn't be offended by Halloween costumes

Private universities are where all the Liberal faggots come from
>>
>>55318607
I doubt the guy even thought it would go this far, or really go anywhere except for a few funny pictures.

I laughed when I first heard about it. The interesting thing is that its in our gender neutral dorm, the one that is supposed to be ultra progressive and doesn't have men or women only bathrooms.
>>
>>55313012
It only makes sense to treat blacks as equal if they actually are equal. Is there any evidence to support the theory that blacks are equal to whites?
>>
>>55318667
No, they wanted him to resign and wanted:
>muh money
>muh programs
>muh white guilt
>muh more negroes
>>
>>55316847
Man you really hit the nail on the head with this one.
>>
>>55318647
A lot of blacks don't take biblical (traditional) names because they associate it worth names given to their ancestors by slave holders. The names still sound weird to us because blacks haven't really had a culture of their own in the US for more than 150 years
>>
File: rob cheng (43).png (67 KB, 215x295) Image search: [Google]
rob cheng (43).png
67 KB, 215x295
Reading the demands they make it's pretty obvious this is a shake down. The same people making this demands are the same people that are going to get the jobs teaching the mandatory courses and the ones that will make the trainings and seminars.

This niggers are smart enough to know that their SJW studies diploma is worthless unless they make it mandatory.
>>
How bad is this really? Think about it, the liberal professors experiment are backfiring on them.
>>
Give them an inch and they'll take a mile. This is just like the K&P pegasus sketch but in an academic setting.
>>
>>55318667
>>55318792
See >>55315201 for the full list of demands.

On another note, I failed to find the original 1969 list of demands from the Legion of Black Collegians mentioned in Demand III. I did find a list of demands from 1974, though.

>>55318820
Elaborate.
>>
What pisses me off is this nigger is eating again, when only 1 of his demands have been met.
>>
How do we even know that the guy was called a nigger? Anyone who goes to a big public school can tell you that nearly everyone, particularly blacks, wear their headphones while walking to class. How could they hear the racial slurs?
>>
>>55317165
It's funny, because when you think about it, the whole black power thing is intrinsically racist.
>>
File: Muh_Freedoms.jpg (148 KB, 1093x759) Image search: [Google]
Muh_Freedoms.jpg
148 KB, 1093x759
>>55318743

He was just explaining this policy:
>>
As someone who attends mizzou.

I really hate everything right now.
>>
>>55318516
>...genuinely believe that your position is the only morally justifiable one and that anyone disagreeing with you is ignorant.

There is no reasoning with someone who is a fanatic. You're the enemy because you're the enemy is what it comes down to.
>>
>>55317664
And her name??
>>
Oh, hey, blast from the past via Twitter:
http://www.columbiamissourian.com/news/update-cotton-balls-scattered-in-front-of-mu-s-black/article_d24e75f8-5832-5e1f-9996-a37d048cb950.html

Spoiler alert: The outrage about this incident died down a lot when it turned out that one of the two participants was black.
>>
>>55318887
>Elaborate.

Well, this whole SJW started at the universities trying to make themselves look progressive and "on the right side of history" thinking this will bring a new order of peace but what they didn't anticipate was losing their comfy positions at the universities and further increasing racial tension.
>>
>>55318820

At Missouri a lot of them were supporting the students. At Yale though it definitely seemed that the faculty is a bit uneasy with the whole situation. Once an institution decides that it's acceptable to curtail someone's behavior and expression on the grounds of offensiveness the faculty begin to lose a lot of the rationale basis protecting their right to explore controversial topics. In a nutshell it destroys genuine intellectual inquiry and discussion and I think (hope) that they will oppose it.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/3s5c9x/university_of_missouri_system_president_resigns/
>>
>>55314736
>diversity quotas
>minority scholarships
>shit-tier, easy majors
>minority organizations with dedicated tutors
They are basically handed a degree for showing up friend. And it's not like having a meaningless degree will hold them back in the job market either. Because, once again, diversity quotas. If you don't see that they're being catered to, you're dense as fuck.
>>
>>55313012
>WHY IS THIS ALLOWED why do American blacks still claim to not be treated as equals 50 years after the SUCCESSFUL civil rights movement
http://www.amazon.com/Intellectuals-Race-Thomas-Sowell/dp/0465058728
>>
>>55318945
I live in the area and plan on attending Mizzou again for grad school.
I feel your pain.

I'm honestly tempted to be racist just to prove that it's not dead.

>>55319024
Oh, I thought you were talking about Mizzou specifically.
But yeah, all of this reminds me of the end of Heinlein's "The Man Who Sold The Moon", where the man who created the plan to go to the moon in the first place ends up being rejected by those beneath him. Or something like that. It's been a while since I've read the book.
>>
>>55318260
That is the Buddhist Swastika, a sign of infinity, affluence, abundance and long life.
>>
>>55316302
>http://abc7news.com/news/principal-berkeley-student-behind-racist-rant-confessed/1069980/
>>
>>55318945
My afternoon classes were cancelled, so that's a plus. I still have to go to lab though.
>>
>>55318981
Shit always happens

>shooting in the news
>oh they're black, nothing to see here

>arson at a black church, it must be racism
>oh it was a black, nothing to see here
>>
>>55319073

Well, if you read:

>Yale’s commitment to freedom of expression means that when you agree to matriculate, you join a community where “the provocative, the disturbing, and the unorthodox” must be tolerated. When you encounter people who think differently than you do, you will be expected to honor their free expression, even when what they have to say seems wrong or offensive to you.

So it's the schools policy.

>http://yalecollege.yale.edu/new-students/class-2019/academic-information/intro-undergrad-education/freedom-expression

See: >>55318926
>>
>>55313385
>Later in the semester, students found a swastika drawn in feces in a dorm bathroom.
Hey Reverend whatcha doing
>>
>>55319228
About to start math, have fun m8
>>
>>55319214

You'd think the ALL CAPS would be a dead giveaway.
>>
http://www.cnn.com/

Guess who just resigned?
>>
Is it not clear that we need to raise the voting age to 25? Obviously students at a college who are behaving so insanely immature prove that they are not prepared to make decisions that affect an entire nation. A pleasant side effect of this is that it might also kill liberalism in politics
>>
>>55316302
>http://abc7news.com/news/principal-berkeley-student-behind-racist-rant-confessed/1069980/

Black student union at a high school?
>>
>>55319024
>>55319161
They're keked enough already that they think it's a privilege to stand down at the order of blacks

But that would be great, get some people to create copycat incidents at the most Liberal schools and have school leaders resign and replaced. Faculty and students already saw how fast this worked.
>>
>>55319286
What you taking? I went up to differential equations, nothing after.
>>
>>55319261

Yeah but that was enshrined in 1975. The big question now, and the reason this is such a national issue, is whether or not one of our top schools will stick to their principles or cave to the pressure.
>>
>>55319425
At calc 3 rn, what engineering are you?
>>
It seems to me that the Jews have haunted natural selection because there is literally no logical reason to dress niggers up like they're human and thrust them into society.

P.S. Niggers are homo Erectus and the science proves it.
>>
>>55319391
BLM subgroup or division.

What they all have in common is that fist pump.
>>
>>55318926
>>55319261
Meanwhile

>Yale Students Protest, Disrupt, Pro-Free Speech Event

>Students at Yale on Saturday protested—and in one case disrupted—an event held by the William F. Buckley, Jr. Program that was designed to highlight the importance of freedom of speech.

>According to a report in the Yale Daily News “several attendees were spat on” by the protestors.

>The targets of the protest and disruption were participating in the Buckley Program’s “Fifth Annual Conference on the Future of Free Speech: Threats in Higher Education and Beyond.”

>The conference is held in keeping with the program’s mission “to expand political discourse on campus and to expose students to often-unvoiced views.”

>One of the attendees—James Panero, executive editor of The New Criterion--tweeted out two videoclips of the proceedings. One shows students in a hallway chanting in unison “genocide is not a joke” as conference attendees file quietly by so they can leave the lecture hall.

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence-p-jeffrey/yale-students-protest-disrupt-pro-free-speech-event

Videos in the link
>>
>>55319457
Chemistry, math minor. Probably chemical engineering for graduate school.
>>
>>55316269
>"...but we still want the money support."
>>
>>55319471
Blacks are an incredibly diverse "race" so some are this and some are that. Ethiopians are considered black and they are caucasoid.
>>
>>55319432

The problem is, this is a universal truth.

>Freedom of expression is especially important in an academic community, where the search for truth holds a primary value. In 1975, a committee chaired by the late C. Vann Woodward, one of Yale’s most distinguished professors, issued the Report of the Committee on Freedom of Expression at Yale, informally called the Woodward Report. This document emphasizes that the history of intellectual growth and discovery demonstrates the need to be able to “think the unthinkable, discuss the unmentionable, and challenge the unchallengeable.” The report acknowledges that such freedom may sometimes make life uncomfortable in a small society such as a college. But it also asserts that “because no other institution combines the discovery and dissemination of basic knowledge with teaching, few need assign such high priority to it.”
>>
>>55319565
Mad respect dude, that's incredibly amazing of you to do something like that
>>
>>55319642
I know there's supposedly 25+ diff races of black...

....but they all act the same :)
>>
>watching this ESPN report

Jesus Christ this is pathetic. I'm cringing right now. Way to make your university look like shit Missourians
>>
File: 1447083227390.jpg (36 KB, 460x580) Image search: [Google]
1447083227390.jpg
36 KB, 460x580
I have not been so upset by a news story in a long time.

His resignation exhibits the beginning of the fall of Western Civilization in America.

>>55313012
OP, I am with you 100%.
I am at a loss for words. The President is an innocent man, who lost his dream job.
It feels like I am living in a nightmare.

I can't believe my eyes.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/09/mizzou-faculty-walks-out-student-association-calls-presidents-removal/75448392/
>>
Because they have so many more advantages being oppressed and who would ever get off of that kind of gravy train.
>>
>>55319565
What are you Dolph Lundgren?
>>
>>55319711
You're in engineering, not much of a difference.
>>
>>55319542

I'm at a loss for words.
>>
>>55319542

They need to be disciplined. They agreed when they matriculated. It's an enforceable contract. Free speech proponents need to galvanize on this issue and refuse to capitulate.
>>
>>55319802
I hold the study of hard science over engineering
>>
>>55319542
It is pleasing to see other universities around the world having their nigger population thoughtfully provide redpills to the masses.
>>
>>55316847
The Civil War was not fought to free blacks
>>
>>55319897
Well thank you sir. Good luck in your future endeavors, I'm sure they will be fruitful.
>>
File: 1438881014540.png (486 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1438881014540.png
486 KB, 1000x1000
>>55313012
What niggers don't understand is that by doing all this shit, they are creating more actual racists instead of stopping racism,
>>
>>55319921
Nice proxy-bait.
>>
>>55319524

That's a communist symbol btw.
>>
File: 1447070688201.png (1 MB, 1019x881) Image search: [Google]
1447070688201.png
1 MB, 1019x881
>>55313385
Well done.

BUT WHAT DOES ANY OF THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE PRESIDENT?

IS HE SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR POOP GUY 24/7?

RANDOM DRUNK GUYS SHOUTING SLURS?

CONFEDERATE FLAGS ON A TRUCK IN THE SOUTH?

THERE IS NOTHING THE PRESIDENT COULD HAVE DONE TO PREVENT ANY OF THESE THINGS!
>>
>>55319746
Their record is 4-5

But yeah, you keks NEED to stop watching sports, you're only encouraging them and giving them the power to protest

NCAA is a billion dollar industry
>>
>>55319989
The fire will rise, it will come in the form of private collages which do not discriminate according to race.
>>
>>55319978
Thanks mate! May you blessed with many sons!
>>
>>55319921
Sadly, all those in the video at Yale are white

Probably Jews as they're crying "Genocide is not a joke".

If they're talking about blacks in the US, maybe they should go to Africa and see it first hand or the Middle East, see how much better we have it
>>
>>55319565
Freshman detected
>>
File: 1295064354051.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1295064354051.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>55313012
>Highschool several years back
>got into a new one, actually good facilities and programs because they got a shit ton of Bill Gates money
>built right smack dab in the fucking ghetto for some reason
>its like 80% black
>Trig class
>Niggers whoop up a shit storm because they say the professor doesn't do enough practice problems doesn't do every single possible problem step by step so their chilluns know what to do when tests come up
>I'm doing fucking fine because i read the god damn book and take notes
>like 5 black moms come in class one day and just yell at teacher for not babying their chilluns
>call him a racist, he's an old white guy
>dude up and leaves the next day
>the actual students manage to harass 5 substitutes out the fucking door in the same year
>They can't even teach anymore, spent the rest of the year using the class to read books since we didn't get hw or tests
That year was a fucking spectacle, hoooly shit I never expected that. I'm sure if I had mentioned I had a 98% in that class I would have gotten my ass beat.
>>
[email protected]
>not apologizing for your white privilege /pol/
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.