[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it gonna take for pavement apes to start creatin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: SH0868.jpg (217 KB, 626x709) Image search: [Google]
SH0868.jpg
217 KB, 626x709
What's it gonna take for pavement apes to start creating their own fantasy, sci-fi, comic book shit, and other shit in the entertainment industry?

http://hellogiggles.com/j-k-rowlings-new-movie-diversity/

They really do believe whites owe it tot hem to include them in everything to fucking hand-feed them so they don't have to create jack shit anything, and it's getting old.

I am so sick and fucking tired over every time a white person creates something here comes the "MUH INCLUSIONS SO HAND-FEED ME" brigade making demands to make it about them.

When will they grow the fuck up and knock this off?

Good God they're retarded. The rap industry should have taught them that the real money is made from creating and ownerships of content, and not from being hand-fed yet when it comes to film and TV all they want is whites forced to accomodate and hand-feed them.
>>
They have no capacity to build something of their own. Look at their M.O. in other areas, then apply it to this. They can only take what the white people have built.

Read this quote by Junot Diaz and try to not rage:
>“Look, without our stories, without the true nature and reality of who we are as People of Color, nothing about fanboy or fangirl culture would make sense. What I mean by that is: if it wasn't for race, X-Men doesn't sense. If it wasn't for the history of breeding human beings in the New World through chattel slavery, Dune doesn't make sense. If it wasn't for the history of colonialism and imperialism, Star Wars doesn't make sense. If it wasn't for the extermination of so many Indigenous First Nations, most of what we call science fiction’s contact stories doesn't make sense. Without us as the secret sauce, none of this works, and it is about time that we understood that we are the Force that holds the Star Wars universe together. We’re the Prime Directive that makes Star Trek possible, yeah. In the Green Lantern Corps, we are the oath. We are all of these things—erased, and yet without us—we are essential.”

Don't have any great science fiction or futurist writers in your culture? Uh, oh shit, better claim it's because the white man OWES ALL THEIR SUCCESS IN THAT FIELD to muds.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
because everything is given to them
Look at the new Star Wars it's basically a nigger circle jerk which is warped to the point where it's not even Star Wars
Most shows and movies are going this way
>>
>>55311120
>They have no capacity to build something of their own. Look at their M.O. in other areas, then apply it to this. They can only take what the white people have built.

>>55311219
>because everything is given to them

I guess both points are true, but it's produced a culture of total parasitism.
>>
>>55311219
>one nigger in one lead role
>nigger circlejerk

Cmon...
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 592x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 592x248
>>55311718
Have you looked at the cast?
Every stormtrooper listed is black, the little niglet from the hunger games is in it among many many more but yeah mang
pic related it's u heheheheheheh
>>
File: 1445495920620.png (321 KB, 640x485) Image search: [Google]
1445495920620.png
321 KB, 640x485
>>55310589
I don't get this "diversity" thing at all.
Why don't they create something themselves instead?
Nobody around the world wants to see these token dindu characters.
Funny how this pandering to minorities only happens in Western countries with a film industry which is always very liberal.
It also makes the movie very unrealistic, most of the movie cast would never be so "multicultural" in real life since most people only hang around with people of their own group.
If they really like the characters in the book in the first place, why can't they feel like they have something in common with them if they're portrayed by a White actor/actress, only because their ethnicity isn't the same?

I bet if you would fill the whole movie with only dindu characters (no other ethnic groups at all) they would probably shut up it, but how could someone that is a Pakistani SJW feel empathy towards a Black character but can't do the same with White characters?
>>
>apologizing
Tbh never heard of her movie, but I definitely won't go see it now
>>
>>55313960
>If they really like the characters in the book in the first place, why can't they feel like they have something in common with them if they're portrayed by a White actor/actress, only because their ethnicity isn't the same?

IDENTITY UBER ALLES

it's basically them admitting that they have no desire or use of learning about a universal human condition

dey white so iz can't identify
>>
>>55311120
>We’re the Prime Directive that makes Star Trek possible

Don't interfere with primitive cultures?

Wow, so they admit it at last.
>>
>give a shit about twitter
>take twitter seriously
Just how fucking low does your IQ have to be
>>
>>55310589
>What's it gonna take for pavement apes to start creating their own fantasy, sci-fi, comic book shit, and other shit in the entertainment industry?

Shift the culture from interest in medieval fantasy to ancient Egypt.
>>
>>5531121
It's a bit insulting when you consider what the traditional Anglo-white Empire was supposed to resemble.

I bet they're going for "indoctrination" or slavery being the reason the Empire suddenly has throwaway dindu's that are somehow more accurate than sand people.
>>
File: feel.png (184 KB, 515x301) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
184 KB, 515x301
>race doesn't exist but you need to show racial diversity in all media
>its racist to choose a cast that ends up being all white, but it's not racist to be upset by an all white cast or require that it be peppered with browns

I want to say this isn't something that people believe but I've met people like this.
>>
File: it'sanabstract.gif (1 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
it'sanabstract.gif
1 MB, 500x375
Has the whole world gone fucking insane that not only are people saying this, but a large amount of people side with them?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.