[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#BernedOut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
The libtards on college campuses will tell you that Bernie is great, but neglect to mention that to fund his utopia (health care plan) he needs 18 TRILLION FUCKING DOLLARS!

Might I mention that it will be coming out of your wallet at a faster rate than it already is.

Trump remains unstumped.
>>
>>55295797
A public healthcare plan is far more cost effective than a private one. You will have to pay higher taxes but overall you will save money because you won't have to pay for healthcare and the cost of taxes is much lower than the cost of healthcare. The U.S.'s extremely inefficient private healthcare system costs the country about 17% of it's GDP, an outrageously high percentage, especially compared to other countries with public healthcare, which pay around 7% (Less than half!)

So, our country could very well end up saving money through a public healthcare system.
>>
>>55295797
Stumped

Donald stated that he will tax the richest Americans more, but not to worry because the economy will make everybody rich again.

Does he not realize the current state of the global economy.

Given the many recession, and near recessions in the world currently. It's impossible for Donald trump to raise the economy to the height that's needed to compensate for the taxing of the rich. So, that they wouldn't be effected.
>>
>>55296356
Is that value of 17% accurate? Canada's figure is 11% of GDP for our public healthcare.

Sucks to be an American.
>>
>>55295797
As many of us already know, Donald is a hype man infamous for phony deals gone wrong. Only a neurotic isolated and disenfranchised herd of desperate idealists like those who are in the Republican party's lower class caucuses (and those in the media who represent) would even mention him as some savior of traditional America.

This guy couldn't shake success out of a tree made of gold. You know what some Anon told me the other night? He said that Trump is going to save the economy by fining the companies that use immigrants for cheap labor. Are you freaking kidding me? His plan is to burden corporate America with huge fees on top of the taxes he plans on legislating, and to go with that we're in the middle of a huge recession.

What a savior, oh yes, let the good times roll.
>>
>>55296904
Who's your favorite presidential candidate?
>>
>>55296356
Nah bro im sweet. I have great health insurance and get premium quick doctor's visits whenever i feel like. The current health care system only sucks for those with without insurance or shit tier insurance. Also dont only like half of americans pay taxes? So half of america gets to pay for the other halfs healthcare. So if we go to universal halth care the responisble working american with health insurance gets to enjoy a nice drop in health care and has to pay for some welfare leach to go to the doctor. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>55296904
I love when down and out losers like you pretend that a billionaire real estate mogul that created one of the most recognizable brands in the country doesn't know what he's doing.

It never stops being funny.
>>
File: Nathaniel_Essex_(Earth-616)_001.jpg (208 KB, 918x1242) Image search: [Google]
Nathaniel_Essex_(Earth-616)_001.jpg
208 KB, 918x1242
>>55296981
Pic related. I'm going to vote for a fictitious character every time this charade shows its head from here until Judgement Day. There is no going back. The democracy of and for the shill has degenerated our economy, our government, and yes even our military is a bloated vessel for shill interests catering to empty minded hedonists and bureaucrats. Our culture is beyond saving. The ideals of our forefathers, the iron man of the 19th century, the working class patriot of the early 20th -- forget them, they're gone, only an ironic weblord of the 21st century could conjure a fake gimmick in reflection of what is past.

Not before long all of this will be fire and ashes, and you'll no longer have the luxury of an election.
>>
>>55296356
I agree your system is inefficient, but by saying publicizing it it will magically fix everything you are oversimplifying the problems.
>>
>>55297346
Nigga that's full edge. Trump is the anti-shill.
>>
>>55297346
haha you're crazy
>>
>>55297139
You fucking idiot child. Here you are bragging about a CEO that thrives on his own scandal, a man who has been in more than his fair share of financial disasters, and you're going to act like that reflects his ability to manage a factitious and rapidly degenerating bureaucracy which administers 1/3 of our continent. Surely you do not aspire to reach some intelligence on par with Brainiac, a just and worthy pursuit which is out of your reach.

Tell me, wannabe crusader edgelord, when he is confronted with a wall of resistance from Portland, Maine to Portland, Oregon, and everywhere in between, what exactly is his plan? Is he just going to fire them? Is he just going to ask for help to cover up for his infallibility? Oh, of course not. So then what will he do? Is he going to enforce his decisions on a population already prepared to go to war with itself? Are you just going to wave a hand and make all of the degenerate liberals and their allies go away? I bet you will. I bet you think that with the snap of a finger and the push of a few buttons degenerate liberals are going to walk out the door.

Hahahahaha. You fucking nerf herder you just wait for your game show god to guide you through civil unrest and then see how well he does.
>>
>>55297346
my point
>>
>>55297469
Trump is a puppet used to conjure the ambitious spirit of radicals upset with the demise of our way of life. He's going to walk into the White House the same as any other President who came before him over the last 60 years and say to some very interesting men who are above the law "Okay, now what do I do?"
>>
>>55296711
American's are less healthy so go figure due to pop densities.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.