[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are my fellow new worlders? Australians and New Zealanders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1441766683786.jpg (156 KB, 536x632) Image search: [Google]
1441766683786.jpg
156 KB, 536x632
Where are my fellow new worlders? Australians and New Zealanders are welcome too.

Let's get together here, let's have a new world thread.

>What do you think about an United States of All America [spoiler](previous extermination of subhumans)[/spoiler]?
>>
Mandatory pasta

My fellow heritagefag Americans from North to South and Oceania, let me explain you why Europeans dislike us but take all those 'refugees'.

Europeans are flooding their countries with niggers and muslims to make it less desirable for us muhheritagefags to return.

We represent a great threat for the europeans. We are a superengineered version of them.

Americans are a race of germanic peoples whose inteligence is enhanced with negro blood that gives them the athletic strenght and cherokee blood that is the origin of mystic power.

We argentinians are made of the best of Italy and Spain, also enhanced with 1/684 amerindian and semite blood. That gives us overconfidence, spirituality, hability to scam and creativity.

The australian has the intelligence and courage of the anglo, paired with the knowledge of mother nature and the hability to trascend the material plane inherited from the abo.

The brazilians have inherited a bigger viril member product of their negro blood, mixed with a smaller brain that makes the perfect lusophone equilibrium.

The canadian is a proud bearer of french and english heritage but also is disciplined and mystical like the native and can survive on lysterine.

And so on...

We, my fellow enriched friends, are a treat for the weaker europeans, and that's why they do this, to keep us away.
>>
File: USSA.jpg (137 KB, 864x1152) Image search: [Google]
USSA.jpg
137 KB, 864x1152
Alternative plans
>>
>>55281611
bump
better than the constant amerifat hate threads
>>
File: 1445283101773.jpg (64 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1445283101773.jpg
64 KB, 800x800
>>55282314
Sup friend

>tfw this thread will probably turn into a shitstorm of everybody against everybody
>>
>>55281611
Argentina thank you for the quality firearms you sent north. I have an FAL, Hipower and Bersa all made in the land of argentina. I appreciate it.

Malvinas are Argentine clay as well
>>
>>55282814
>they are made here
>average joe cannot buy them freely like you
E-enjoy them for us, ameribro
>>
>>55283811
Indeed I am.
$400 for a brand new condition hipower made in argieland.

Bersa is very popular with ladies here. I sell a lot at the gunshop I work for.
>>
The craziest thing to me is that South America has moved so far east. Does anyone else remember when South America was south of California and Texas? It's very strange to see where it is now.
>>
>>55285050
What?
>>
>>55285050
it's those damn commies again
>>
>>55285193
remove dilma
>>
>>55281611
There's the Organization of American States. i think Cuba was added or let to observe this year too after B.O. opened the island up.

Philippines should be a part of any American Empire imo
>>
>>55285193
They'll be removed Brasilbro, they'll be removed...

Peronegrism is the worst cancer ever, as it adapts to the ideological wing on vogue.
>>
As much as i love my burger bro's i love my canadian culture (inb4 what) and would like to see it retained
>>
File: Canada!.jpg (673 KB, 1600x1224) Image search: [Google]
Canada!.jpg
673 KB, 1600x1224
>>55285805
Like this?
>>
>>55285805

Is there a Canadian culture beyond vaguely insisting it's not American culture and liking The Hip?
>>
>>55287205
Yes but a lot of it is quite subtle and similar to Mid-West and New England culture
>>
>>55281611
How would it work?
>like the EU?
>a juiced up NATO?
>a federal state?
Also would the Carribean be included?
>>
File: 1396507040855.png (18 KB, 360x327) Image search: [Google]
1396507040855.png
18 KB, 360x327
>>55281611
The United States would never secede its sovereignty to any foreign power. It'd never be in any kind of organization like the EU unless it was leading the endeavor itself, which is why something like what you're proposing won't exist. Hell that's the only reason the US is in the UN. States within the USA have a hard enough time taking orders from the federal government, there's no way the feds would take orders from anyone.
>>
>>55287774
Probably a juiced up NATO.

But if a man can dream...
>kill all shitskins and emus
>maybe spare the decent people
>deport muslims and kikes
>if not killed, send all niggers to africa
>american tier gun rights in all New World
>mass migration of euros
>now full united continent with unlimited resources
>Mega superpower, impossible to defeat
>Operation save Europe to remove kebab
>Euros humiliated and submited to the New World again
>The King of Spain is now smiling at his grave.
>>
>>55288130
I can't wait for it.
>>
>>55287205
I'll be straight with you: Canadian culture is simply the cultures of the British Isles and France adapted to our landscape and the events that happen to happen based on that.

Our cultural independence is extremely weak but I still find my previous description to be a point of pride.
>>
>>55281692
>putting misiones in negronia
>>
>>55288130
>The King of Spain is now smiling at his grave.
pretty sure he is still alive m8
>>
File: 1431813251331.jpg (46 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1431813251331.jpg
46 KB, 398x409
>>55288714
I didn't make it f4m.
>>
>>55288777
*made
Such a way to waste my trips.

>>55288737
The one who supported Columbus
>>
>>55288842
it is make actually, the past tense is in the did
>>
>>55281611
>> Argentina
>> not white
>>
>>55281611
If it means I get some qt Argentinian girls then I'm game senpai
>>
>>55281611
Canada and all of South America? Honestly, why isn't this a thing. Imagine the pressure that could be put on the cartel in the Mexican states.
>>
>>55290905
Was there ever any plan of the US government to annex more territory? Like Mexico, Guatemala, Cuba, anything close to the US?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.