[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does he have a chance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: trumpwall.jpg (142 KB, 1280x765) Image search: [Google]
trumpwall.jpg
142 KB, 1280x765
Does he have a chance?
>>
File: 1446784384483.jpg (11 KB, 237x300) Image search: [Google]
1446784384483.jpg
11 KB, 237x300
Yes. He is the perfect storm for America. Rich, White, Carries a Gun, Reality TV Host, Has Testicles, Gorgeous Wife and Daughter. I'm really surprised I've found myself strongly supporting him, and I'm sure I disagree with him on many things, but seeing the degeneracy of American culture by SJW and PC bullshit, America needs a strong Alpha male as its leader to inspire the Betafied sons of the boomers to get it the fuck together.

I predict Trumps wall will become a right wing holy site like the wailing wall in jerusalem. People will come to draw nationalist slogans, pray, and shoot crosses into it with their AR-15s
>>
>>55260680
Well , I'd carve a cross with it using my AK.
Fuck silly plastic manlet ar.
Need american gun , buy m14.
>>
>>55260403
I don't get you, he literally is the top candidate for all races.
>>
File: 1440567621724.png (740 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1440567621724.png
740 KB, 633x758
I'm voting for him. Friends and family as well. Neighbor told me he sat his 21 year old daughter down and said "honey, your mother and father are voting for trump".

I voted for obongo twice. Time to change everything.
>>
>>55260403
who you gonna vote
the black guy
the sjw old lady
or the guy who want to make the nation great again?
>>
>>55260403
I really wish he didn't but people are gonna vote for him because of how much they hate sjw's and feminism, he won't pander to those groups
>>
>>55260680
He knows how to play the meme game. Trudeau literally dominated our election with memes.

Just have to hope the christian / nigger combo vote doesn't overtake him for Carson.
>>
File: wetitannow.png (263 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
wetitannow.png
263 KB, 500x491
Mexico will not just pay for wall; Mexico will be wall.
>>
>>55260971
I voted for Gary Johnson before (just to show people that there IS a third choice)
But now I feel like I'm voting for something that I actively want, rather than voting against someone or voting for symbolic reasons. Actually voting for someone I actively would like to see in office.

Never thought I would feel like this to be honest family
>>
>>55260403
If he does have a chance, then he's a shill. You don't have a chance unless you work for the Jews.

Don't get your hopes up, people. Don't let it trick you into "maybe next time, for sure!", because it never happens.
>>
>>55260849
>buy m14

what about SOCOMs? I like the carbine design desu
>>
>>55261376

See >>55250705
>>
>>55261313
Same here bro. It's good to vote because you believe. Too long we've been voting to choose the better of two options. Well now, we can truly vote for a savior
>>
>>55261415
>>55260849
M14s are shitheaps
>>
>>55260849

I've seen lots of hate for AR's around /pol/

I went to /k/ and was seriously surprised that they approve of AR's quite heavily. How is it that AK's can still fire with a ham sandwich jammed inside it but newer more advanced gun models are supposedly delicate misfiring pieces of crap?
>>
>>55261092
>or the guy who want to make the nation great again?
In other words Bernie Sanders
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.