[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ezrapound.jpg (83 KB, 576x847) Image search: [Google]
ezrapound.jpg
83 KB, 576x847
What did he mean by this?
>>
Pleasureman on MPC says Pound was a shit poet and used this as an example of his bad poetry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz-_8QxoFfA

I think this is really beautiful. Is pleasureman a fucking faggot?
>>
"Left" vs "Right" instead of free and constructive political discourse

"Muh 6 gorillion" vs "You're a disgusting anti-semite" even though Kraut rounding ups and Burger bombings killed large number of noncombatants regardless

Nuking Japan was either "Horrific" or "Essential" even though the number of direct casualties was not too impressive compared to our standard aerial liberation raids, and apparently the Ruskies were more of a threat than more of them good 'ol US atomic freedumbs.

Tesla vs Edison even though modern day patent law is infinitely more atrocious and less favorable towards the inventors

Communism vs Capitalism even though multi-national conglomerates and massive monopolies have all of the power they could want and are constantly lobbying for more

Shit like that
>>
>>55259241
>MPC
*tips fedora*
>>
tge jews create false problems like manspreading to make the sjw and the anti sjw to fight for an stupid cause
>>
>>55259356
There's nothing wrong with MPC
>>
>>55259516
>tripfag
*tips fedora*
kill yourself ma dude
>>
>>55259241
literally who
>>
>>55259494
>>55259563
Don't you have to lap up some of Pleasureman's cum?

>He pays to post on a SASS offshoot
kill yourself first, buddy
;^)

>>55259668
The admin for somethingawful 2.0. You literally have to agree with everything he says and pay him 10bux to post.
>>
>>55259762
>He pays to post on a SASS offshoot
I don't though. I don't have a profile there I just lurk.
>>
Ezra Pound was pretty GOAT with the exception of his support for Mussolini.
>>
>>55258896
That we should kill every jew.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.