[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANOTHER redpill Q and A on Jews, my 7th (?) one now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 18
Have had to change my usual image, and makes sense since ppl have started using it themselves anyway. I planned on only doing 1 on these, then 3, then realized that while most ppl here realize there is something rotten about the Jews that is corrupting much of the West, they can't quite put their finger on it. This is where I can genuinely help, bc I've been studying Jews for 10+ years, and have a grad degree in Med and Renn Studies at Columbia, where my primary concentration was jews and the idea of what the Jews call "Blood Libel," but what were actually legit cases of Jewish ritual sacrifices, as has been demonstrated by Dr. Toaff among other. today, would like to tell people about "The Goldstone Report." Why it was written, what it said, and how the Jews harassed the South African Jew judge in charge of it to eventually basically "recanting." It's a fascinating story, and will tell if there is interest. Also, will link to my previous "redpill Jew" threads, as several ppl have asked me to do. So, if you have questions you want answered, I'm as close to an "academic" as you can get who will answer you honestly bc I'm not worried about trying to get tenure or getting fired.
>>
Links to some of my previous "redpill" jew sessions:
part 1: >>55012366
part 2:
>>55066166
Here are first 2. If people are looking for the others and can't find, will do some more in-depth searching.
>>
OK, let me give a brief intro to the Goldstone report. To this day, if you google that term, you will have a very hard time finding the actual report, and will instead find about 20 shit sites set up by proxies of the Israel government to keep people from reading the actual report. It's really an incredibly campaign, mafia-like in the degree of intimidation and outright fraud.
Basically, Goldstone (A JEW, which should have right there not been a fair investigation, but anyway...) it was the only way to get the Israelis to agree to a UN investigation of "Operation Cast Lead;" to have a Jew running the investigation. They presumably expected that his tribal loyalties would win out over the truth. They were wrong. When it was initially released, even though parts of it are somewhat dense, legal-type reading, I literally read the entire ~300 pages in one sitting. For ONCE, a rep. of the UN had investigated the incident fairly and throughly, and found that Israel conducted a systematic campaign primarily aimed to terrify civilians-- basically, he found that Israel's actions in "Cast Lead" matched up almost exactly to the intl definition of terrorism, and that the Israelis had committed probably "war crimes and crimes against humanity."
Well, as you can imagine, the Jews were beyond FURIOUS. The first attempt was to prevent anyone from reading this, despite the fact that it's an official document produced by the UN. Google "Goldstone Report" and you'll see. You will come upon 20+ literally "fake" sites, purporting to contain the report, but which lead you to some sort of propaganda where they make all sorts of accusations against Judge Goldstone. But that was the mildest start of the their campaign against this man.
>>
>>55248924
>It's a fascinating story, and will tell if there is interest
please do share. this is why i love pol on sunday mornings, always the best content of the week
>>
>>55249521
Same
>>
>>55248924
Which western countries are least plagued with jewish control
>>
Ok, so Goldstone-- who had significant experiences in South Africa and was involved in the 1995 post-apartheid "tribunals" in South Africa, despite being a Jew,apparently didn't quite GET that the same rules do not apple for apartheid when Whites and Jews are concerned. In other words, he was free to attack the Whites of SA all he wanted, but ANY reporting of the truth of what he saw in Palestine was simply not acceptable. Goldstone was still a religious Jew. When his granddaughter was "Bat-mitzvahed," the Rabbi refused to let him into the ceremony and he was forced to leave, amid throngs of rabid Jewish protestors out the ceremony with signs, spitting and throwing things at him. He tried to make several speeches about the report, including one at Yale University, where he was interrupted by rabid Jews, call all sorts of disturbances. I'm going to find and post the actual text of the Goldstone report (which you really MUST read to understand how Israel operates and WHY they are a terrorist state. They constantly say that they deserve the billions and billions of dollars they get from us bc they are quote "a democracy in a part of the world that has none." Indeed. A nation with "Jewish only roads," where Palestinians cannot live in the same heghborhood as Jews, who have been occupying and building on land that they occupied in 1967 with US military hardware and CONTINUE to build on and move illegal settlers in, is a "democracy." But at any rate, you really must try googling "the Goldstone Report" and see what comes up. See the lengths this group went to in order to hide this report from the general public. I've never seen anything like it.
>>
Have a bump bro. Before the shillmods delete the thread.
>>
Bumping before mods and/or shills ruin this
>>
>>55249598
Ok, Define what you mean by "Western." In Europe, France followed by the UK have the largest and most obnoxious Jewish populations. In France, this is a very large problem, as the Muslim population outnumbers them by more than 16 to 1. Canada, under Harper, was seen MORE keked than the US (if that is possible). One of my fav Harper quotes is: "Israel's values are Canada's values." (!!!) So collective punishment, home destruction, torture, and apartheid are Canadian values? As far as Western countries and the Jews, it makes little difference bc essentially the same media outlets control all the different countries. Believe it or not, the UK has...somewhat less Jewish control than most, c of their large muslim population, bc of the way their gvt is set up, and bc (despite what you may think of a piece of filth like Corbyn or George Galoway, they are able to speak the truth about the Jews in a way NO American politican get EVER, EVER get away with. Also, Brit laws are less strict than France as far as Holyco$t denial. Which is the reason David Irving can be completely ostracized in the UK, but he's not in jail, as he would be at this point if her even traveled to anywhere to in mainland Europe.
>>
>waiting for you to get to 9/11 OP
>>
>>55249803
Ah, ok, my favorite topic. At this point, there is NO DISPUTE that Israel knew about 9/11 before it happened. What are my sources? Alex Jnes or some tin foil hat assholes? No, they are Fox news, ABC, NBC, Harriet (the most respected paper is Israel). LEt's start "Israel and 9/11" with the Fox News video that is simply a MUSt-WATCh if you want to participate in this discussion. In the video, the fox reporter quotes an FBI agent (and this is Oct of 2001) as saying "At the this point, the real question is [given that they had over 200 spies in the US, with some living ON THE SAME STREET as Mohammed Atta] 'How could they not know?'" You simply HAVE to watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
>>
Did you get some rest, jewologist? Are you less salty and less in a mood to look for an argument where there is none?
>>
>>55250000
Shill.
Try harder
>>
>>55249803
Abc news on "the Dancing Israelis" (who, if you don't know the story, had set up cameras in advance of the attack and were seen celebrating and filming the building, having pictures taken of themselves holding up lighters with the buildings burning in the barckground as if at a rock concert). the behavior was so egregious, one Puerto Rican woman called the cops on them. The FBI identified them as spies, working for a front called "Urban Moving and Storage." When the FBI raided the place a few weeks later, it was found th owner had left (in a big hurry) for Israel, on the first day planes were allowed to leave the US. What is my source for this, some insane tin foil hat type ppl? No, it's ABC news. This is another MUST READ: http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1
"The FBI searched Urban Moving's offices for several hours, removing boxes of documents and a dozen computer hard drives. The FBI also questioned Urban Moving's owner. His attorney insists that his client answered all of the FBI's questions. But when FBI agents tried to interview him again a few days later, he was gone."
>>
>>55249922
oh man i remember you from the other night i watched the nixon documentary you linked. pretty good stuff desu.
>>
>>55250000
I assume you had a good, restful sabbath and are brushing the bagel crumbs from your shirt and getting ready for a sunday of "work" for the JIDF. What makes you think I'm the same person? Aren't you the one who said I was not the "sam person" who made the first threads and was trying to, quote, "steal someone else's thunder?" I am doing the Lord's work here and my weekly act of community service. Pls get fucked and let us get on with our business. Now, vanish from my world, back to business.
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.
>>
>>55250116
Oh cool, you did! So you can confirm for me, that Nixon saw Jews as the biggest threat...it's amazing to actually hear the dude--the mast powerful man on earth--know the jews are the threat they are and not be able to do anything to stop them. Sad, but increased my respect for him 100 fold. By far Best American president of the 20th century.
>>
>>55250116
>>55250237
Can you link the documentary
>>
OK, now as far as 9/11, we get to Harretz, which is..sort of the Ny Times of Israel. Harretz reported that people who used an Israeli instant messenger service called "Odigo" were warned in advance that the attack was coming. I will pos the link here. It came out a few weeks after the attacks, and Harretz has NEVEr retracted their story. Can someone explain to me how the hell someone working for an Israeli IM service knew this attack was coming, unless he'd been tipped off by Israeli intelligence?
"Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack."
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70579
>>
>>55250368
Sure, which one do you mean? Oh, the fox one? Dude, that's only on HBO. You have to either buy HBO GO (which I think you can get in the UK) or find on a torrent service.
>>
>>55250203
holy fuck Hans Fischer. Your country is neutered dogs.
>>
>>55250368
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvFzQ0NwGNo

>>55250237
ya it was a good film i had known about nixon from this kid i met at a homeless work training. when we'd be in the classroom he'd also 'what's with the fucking jews?' i found it odd so i asked him why he'd say stuff he said 'it's nixon'. i don't know what this kid was but i know he was a lot more intelligent then he put on but ya he'd always say these things.
>>
>>55250000
Oy vey! Your shilling is counterproductive at this point. We can all see your nose from here.
>>
>>55250374
oh it was 'bob' that's the one. this kid would always tell me to look u pteh dialogue betwene nixon and bob and he really says some profound things. such as the immorality of glamorizing dope/homesexuality in societies. ding ding ring a bell? that's exactly what we're seeing in modern day USA plus i know marijuana is more harmful then what they lead on.
>>
>>55250203
No one in this thread has ever suggested there is. But would you agree that the Israelis--having advanced intelligence on 9/11-- should have warned the US? And the media jews pull their usual tactic on this, mixing the issue up with nutcase like alex jones and that brit assholes who talks about green aliens. I've given you links form fox news, ABC News, and Harretz (the most respected newspaper in Israel). Can you watch/lead those links and honestly tell me you don't believe Israel had foreknowledge of 9/11? Just watching the fox News video alone....incidentally, that series was STOPPED after 1 or 2 parts aired, b the Jews were going ballistic seeing their crimes revealed on air. we only have the entire thing bc some patriot sneaked out the whole series. And for the past decade, Murdoch has been getting all sorts of awards from Israel as a top zionist and everything else. Bottom line-- he sat on information that COULD HAVE exposed the Jews to all of America for that they did. Instead, he sat on it, thus allowed the Iraq war for Israel's security. Just unbelievable when you really put it all into context.
>>
>>55250113
>had set up cameras in advance of the attack
Oy vey! It was only a coincidence!
>>
>>55250611
The entire documentary is amazing, as far as Nixon's insights into Jews. You have to recall, he was despised by the Jews bc he was the lead prosecutor back in CA of all the communist sympathizers-- 995 of whom were Jews. They absolutely desired him for that, and he knew it. Which is why you see throughout the film how much he hated the Jews bc he knew they ran the press, esp the Wash Post the NY Times, which are both really responsible for destroying Nixon and for losing the Us vietnam. Which had consequences that go....anyway, for anyone reading this, I IMPLORE you to watch the fox news thread about Israel and 9/11. After watching it, you will NEVER view Israel the same or our corrupt, scumbag politicians who covered it all up. PLEASE watch this clip. It's about 20 mins total I think, but I promise you will never view the world in the same way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
>>
wow i merely was shitposting and didnt expected that response. i dount the israelis had any advanced intelligence on the attack itself. yes you provided multiple sources of information, but i still don't think they knew about the bombing. it goes without saying they knew about the uprising of terrorism tho.
>>
>>55250197
So, no. Ok then.

Did you look into the kol nidre, the prayer kikes do every year to exempt them from promises and contracts with the goyim, past and present?

I find it to be a good Redpill because whites generally have such a distaste for people who--in advance--ask for God to allow them to get away with lies.
>>
>>55250746
But do you realize what this means? Do you think I'm t only person who pays close attention to the media? Neither Fox nor ABC nor Harretz have EVER run corrections or withdrawn those stories. Those stories are THE TRUTH. Israel had over 200 spies in the US, including spies who were living in FL on the same f--king street(!!) as mohammed atta, the lead hijacker. They KNEW what was gong to happen, they had to KNOW that'd get caught, but just like the USS Liberty, instead of kicking out their ambassador and ceasing all diplomatic relations with the Jews, the US Gvt simply sent them back to Israel quietly and pressed no charges. And This is our "brave little ally full of holyco$t survivors and junk bond kings?" Who take billion s and billions of dollars from us, reverse engineer our military technology and sell it to f--kin china, so the Us has to worry about losing a carrier to the chinese bc the Israelis have sold them all out military secrets? Much as I may not like eObama, I LOVE the Iran deal, for the simple reason that it pissed off so many Jews.
>>
>>55250203
German bro is talking in code. He would be arrested if he read this thread without posting this.
>>
>>55250926
Yes, on "Yom Kippur," their "day of atonement," they basically get "forgiveness" for all the lies they will tell in the upcoming year. That's all moot though, bc according to any even moderate interpretation of the Talmud, Gentiles are NOT human beings, but merely put here to serve the Jews. In fact, it's considered a divine office to steal from/cheat goyim, so that requires no asking of forgiveness. It all concerns their relations with other jews.
>>
>>55250955
Got anything on the 6-day war? Is Tom Segev's book on it any good?
>>
File: moneypig.jpg (44 KB, 368x227) Image search: [Google]
moneypig.jpg
44 KB, 368x227
>>55250511
As I mentioned, there is no argument. I'm a jewologist as well. More with a historical slant. I find it interesting that jesus and hitler had a common opinion on the jews, and that even Cicero noted their malicious influence in ancient Rome.

All I did was ask him about the kol nidre and he went off on me. See my other post as to why that interests me.
>>
>>55250838
Oh ok, helps me understand a bit better, though I can't imagine how you can exist there with a VPN an a proxy to pst through, but I digress. I showed you evidence from mainstream media sources. No one was ever sued, nothing was ever retraced, and I think esp, the fox video stands on its own. What you choose to believe or not to believe is up to you, but I think they make their case very clear. Will leave it at that. And, BTW, it's not just fox. If you poke around a bit and do some more searching for the terms "zoomcopter, Urban Systems Storage and Moving," you can find out A LOT more detail on this stuff. I'm just giving the basics, hoping that the brighter and more curious people will pursue it the way I did and see for themselves....the only way anyone ever truly believes this sort of thing is to find the info for themselves. I can only open a drawer a few inches. They need to do the rest and really do through and examine everything in there, and they will be shocked.
>>
Link to the nixon documentary?
>>
>>55248924
ITT: Useful idiots arguing about the subtleties of a religion practised by less than 10 million people.

Good kuffar.
>>
>>55248924
Do you hate all Jews or just the elitists?
>>
>>55251221
>>55250955
>>55250776
The U.S. government can't be in the dark about all of this. WHY does the us care about israel so fucking much? Without their support everything would just crumble. I can't believe that the entire white house is actually controlled by jews. That'd be just retarded.
>>
>>55251133
Firstly, don't talk about me in the third person in my presence. And no, as you well recall, you made some smarts comment about "paying your bills," which is the normal JIDF tactic of implying that anyone interested in this is White Trash on Welfare. Either you are not being honest or you're to very bright. Whatever the case, don't have much interest in interacting with you. I'll be civil and answer questions if you have them if I know the answers, bc I'm interested in everyone on the alt.right having the the info to confront/defend themselves on social media. Eep when asking celebrates on twit-r why they are so very interested in helping the poor, downtrodden of EVERY nation EXCEPT Palestine. And asking Bob Geldof when he will hold an anti-apartheid concert for funding the Gazans to survive when they are literally being starved to death by the Israelis, who don't let them fish past 3 miles out and keep them blockaded on all sides, who NO goods getting in. Recently they even turned off Gaza's only cell phone provider. Where are all the AMERICAN JEWS always so involved in issues of minority oppression here in the US? This is proof that EVERY...F--king..ONE of them is a hypocrite and a scumbag. They are "humanitarians," but so long as the people they are interested in do not risk upsetting the Jews who run their industry. Phony scum.
>>
>>55251442
Why? Bc American jews provide over 47% of ALL campaign conation is the US, despite being only 25 of the population. Also, the jews control the media. This is not some conspiracy statement. I'll give you a link to an LA Times article saying just that: http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
>>
>>55251600
*** 2%***
>>
>>55251442
>>55251600

Am I the only one left on Earth who doesn't give two shits what happens to Palestine? Let the kebab vermin die, as long as they're invading our countries, I have little sympathy for their whining about Jewish invasion.
>>
>>55251633
Israel actively destabalizen the region and killing moderate political leaders doesn't exactly help, don't you think?
>>
>>55251700
It makes no difference, kebabs will murder each other at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>55251729
>Israel actively destabalizen the region and killing moderate political leaders doesn't exactly help, don't you think?
>>
>>55251828
It makes no difference, the kebabs would still be killing each other over stupid shit (e.g. religion). And they would still be fleeing to Western countries to turn our countries into shit as well.
>>
>>55251633
>>55251729
>>55251879
Jewish shill again.
What you're arguing makes no fucking sense, the jews are causing the muslims to invade us.
>>
>>55248924
I love the blood libel. Jews shriek and moan about how it's some huge anti-semetic lie, then they turn around and ritualistically drink baby blood as part of circumcision amoung other rituals.

hilarious really.
>>
>>55252066
Oy vey! Better team up with the Muslims to get those Jews!

Well played Pakistan, the kuffars will never see the knife plunging into their back.

Regardless of who is responsible for the Muslimes coming here, they need to be removed.
>>
If you are REALLY interested in Jews, by far the best source available are the broadcasts of Dr. William Luther Pierce. Dr. DLP is not some random loser. He had a physics Phd and worked at both Los Alamos and the Cal Tech Jet Prop Laboratory. By age 33, he was a tenured, full professor at the University of Oregon teaching graduate level psychics. After beginning to wonder "Just what in the world was going on" as the 60s s-called "counter-culture" movement began to sweep his campus, and he had Jewish professors asking him to sign letters demanding that the faculty recruit more black students, he could not figure out what was going on. On a whim, he wrote to George Lincoln Rockwell, who is an amazing figure in his own right. In any event, these are the broadcasts of Dr. William Pierce, ad you will learn more from him about Jews (and, since he died in 2002, you'll see that just about every prediction he made-- from 9/11, to the 2nd Iraq war, to the fall of the egytian gvt, ended up coming true.). Yu have t hear him in order to really appreciated how villain the man was, and the he gave up a good life and a stable income to live a live of basic poverty in West Va and to spend every dime he made from donations and from his businesses trying to fulfill his dream of a media that could compete with the Jews. If he were still alive, I have no doubt we'd have a genuine White "movement" going on right now: https://archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
>>
>>55251633
Quite easy for you to say bc your nation doesn't arm the Jews who are murdering them and thereby make you a target for muslims. Do I REALLY care about Palestine? Well, since the Jews were kind enough to teach MY people the virtues of tolerance for our colored brother minorities, how can I simply sit back and not do EVERYTHING in my power toreutn the favor and teach the Jews in Israel the same lessons about diversity and tolerance, an making them see just how wrong their blatant racism is? Since they taught MY country that lesson, I feel I UST do unto others as they have done uno me. Just as the OT teaches.
>>
Why are the Jews forcing Cultural Marxism to destroy the white race?
>>
where is the report?
>>
>>55252288
My country was extremely explicitly pro-Israel under Harper's government. I have nothing in principle against coloured people but Islam is a fucking plague on all of humanity.

Anyone who isn't actively fighting Islam is either a slave or a fool.

I for one am not going to stab the Jews in the back while they are fighting humanity's worst enemy.
>>
>>55252067
Have you seen the sources I originally gave on that? Fo the first one, realize that Shamir makes a joke early on in the story about a recent Israeli explanation at that time for why they murdered 2 Pal kids. But, in fact, Jews were indeed committing ritual murders of christian children from the rest evidence we have, for the simply reason that it was believed by all wizards and magicians of the time that blood had special power. I'll let Mr . Shamir tell the rest of the story, along with a link to the story of St. Simon of Trent put together by weird religious people, but their facts are correct: http://www.israelshamir.net/English/Eng11.htm
This is the St. Simon o fTrent link. Written by a catholic group who left the church after the Jews destroyed it by influencing vatican 2, but their facts are indeed correct: http://www.stsimonoftrent.com
>>
>>55252335
So we can't challenge them again. We're in a race war and we're losing.
>>
What is the best indisputable evidence that you can use quickly to red pill normies successfully about the Jews
>>
>>55252647
>>55252673
>All these dumb kuffars reposting anti-semitic shit while their countries are being destroyed by Islam

Well done, it looks like it's really over. Might as well start digging our own graves.
>>
>>55252647
So its easier for the Jews to control niggers and Islam rather than the white race?
>>
>>55252748
No, Sand-niggers hate Jews and make terrible servants since they are literally sub-human apes on the verge of chimping out at any moment.

This conspiracy theory is stupid but logical considering how many Jewish elites are openly pro-migration.
>>
>>55252742
You act like we have to pick sides. Remove kebab and remove matzo,
>>
>>55252335
There are 2 answers. First of all, Jews fear that if they allow Whites to EVER gather in substantial numbers (for any reason) and not make sure to stick in various vietnamese lesbians and hispanics with downs syndrome, etc... then Whites might ACTUALLY BEGIN FIGHTING FO RTHEIR OWN INTERESTS, AND ORGANIZING. Which, of course, the Jews will never allow. It's fine for them and every other group in the world, but not for Whites. 2nd, I'll give you the simplest but most profound answer: Jews do what they do BECAUSE they are Jews. It's like asking why termites destroy the foundation of a house. Why a virus keeps going until it destroys its host, even though it will die itself when its host dies. They are simply genetically programmed to destroy. This has been going on for thousands an thousands of years. The difference being, EVERY other civilization picked them out (107 times) before they were allowed to get this far with their degeneracy. The last time they wet anywhere NEAR this was was the Weimar Republic in Germany in the 20s and early 30s. And we saw what happened to them following that. The historical process, despite what some idiots argue, has NOT simply "ended." I don't believe there can be any suck thing as a "post-historical period." But, what always precipitates the big event is an economic crash. The Us is BANKRUPT and trillions of dollars in debt. When American whites get t the pain there they literally cannot feed their families, and they still see obese Jews riding around in limos with furs and a gentle , 20 year old blonde on each arm and covered in diamonds, THEN you will see, as zundel predicts, the american version of the "holoco$t." Only this time, it WILL be real and they won't need to make up stories. Although I suspect when it's finished, there will be no Jews to write stories about it. This Zundel interview, where he predicts exactly is, is an amazing interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEqF4YQLhdw
>>
>>55252835
I would be okay with that policy, as long as kebab gets removed immediately with great prejudice.

The only problem I see is linking anti-Islam with anti-semitism, it just makes it twice as hard and more difficult to achieve the goal. It's also what the Muslimes desperately want us to do: turn on each other so they can continue sneaking in and converting us to Shitslam.
>>
>>55252742
LMAO, wo do you think opened the fucking gates??? Watch a 6 min cartoon to explain it you since I don't see you understanding any other way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4trroY25_Q
>>
>>55252926
Yes, yes Jewish conspiracy is very important, have to finish Hitlers' work. But first, and foremost, kebab must be removed from Europe and North America.

This must be priority number One. Once we're in full Holocaust mode against the mud-niggers, exterminating the Jews will be an easy side-job.

But logical order of priorities must be respected. You don't really think people are going to turn bloodthirsty against their average neighbourhood Jew while Muslimes are still running around beheading people and trying to convert us.
>>
>>55252742
It's really obvious you're a shill btw
>>
>>55253018
Yes, I am a proud "shill" in favour of removing Islam from our countries and lands.

I will shill for this cause until I die, it is the single most important issue facing our civilization today.
>>
>>55252853
>THEN you will see, as zundel predicts, the american version of the "holoco$t." Only this time, it WILL be real and they won't need to make up stories. Although I suspect when it's finished, there will be no Jews to write stories about it.

Most beautiful thing i've ever heard.
>>
>>55252882
Ok, let me try to explain the stop you using some anaolgies and using examples from Euro history. The Euro ppl are the most warlike and best warriors in the history of civilization. Did you know that less than 200 Spanish warriors conquered an Aztec empire estimated at 3.5 MILLION people? And all they had were very basic muskets, limited ammo, and about r15 horses. Decimated them. About the same story with Pissarro and the Inca. Very few people, DESTROYED them. Do you really think Whites would have a problem rounding up muslims and shipping them back to where they came from? NO. So, what stops us? The government. Who makes the laws? You'd say the government, but you'd be wrong. Yu need to read the book "Propaganda" by the Jew Edward Bern's from 1929, which shows that the Jews understood even then that whoever controlled the media are the de facto rollers of the land bc they control public opinion. The Muslims are like cockroaches we could sweep into the dustbin with a week. What we NEED -- as you can read in the book by Bernays -- to get back control of our gvt is to deal with the Jews. It's that simple.
>>
>>55253171
Okay, so let's remove the Muslims then. If the Jews try to stop us, we'll move right through them. But as long as we're sitting here breaking our heads trying to make logical sense of some shitty desert religion practised by less than 10 million people (Judaism), we're wasting our time.

Also let's ship more weapons to Israel so they can remove additional kebabs.

Or you know, we can sit here and argue about the "Holoco$t" while the sand-niggers take over. After all, they are "based" and "red-pilled" and hate the Jews too, so surely they can't be that bad?

Utterly keked.
>>
>>55253044
There's no way you don't realize the muslims are invading because the jews have our governments by the neck.
>>
>>55252982
You still don't get it. Read the post I just made a jew things down, and see if you understand. You can NEVER removed kebabs while you have Jews running your mass media. Never. Whites have proven again and again throughout history, from Theropale to the siege of Malta to the conquest of the Aztecs, that we are the greatest warriors on earth. Why do you think we haven't cleaned up our mess? Why do you think cop tallowed over 800 girls aged 11-15 to be repeatedly gang-raped ny mudslides over a period of years? Bc, in their own words, since the entire gang was mudslides and EVERY victim was white, they didn't wan tot be called "racist." And WHO is in charge of calling others "racist," despite supporting the greatest rated state the world has ever known (israel)? Why, the Jews of course. Listen t Dr. Pierce's audio broadcasts. Spend 4 fucking days just binge listening to every one of hi broadcasts. By the end, you will be ideologically sound and will understand.
>>
>>55253099
You'll enjoy this clip. Only 2 minutes long, but it's where Zundel predicts that :whatever the Holoycost was, you jews have got one in your future in america." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auLMUpC5LxU
>>
>>55253326
I'm on the fence. Some media Jews openly and prominently advocate increased migration, but all the Jews I know personally who are working-class hate Muslimes and want them out.

>>55253331
I'm sure the Jews would be more than happy to see the Mud-niggers exterminated, just stop frightening them with "second Holocaust" shit or obviously they won't support you.
>>
>>55253303
You're not seeing it. It's not an "either/or" proposition, and you don't know enough about th topic. the Jews will only deal with muslim who are a direct threat TO THEM. Israel has a deal with ISIS where so long as THEY are not targeted, the jews no only do not fight them, they treat their wounded! you can see clips of the Israeli's treating ISIS footage on a "Vice" segment from lil e2 years ago. Yo udon't understand the nuances of the mideast. Arm the jews...so they can kill more palestinans, who aren't our fucking problem? LEARN MORE about the area and about the different groups, because you're making yourself sound like a fucking moron. The jews only kill the muslims in THEIR OWN interests to kill. Period.
>>
>>55253524
Obviously, are you saying I'm pretending Jews are saints or something? They hate Muslimes for entirely self-interested reasons.

As we should too. Don't hate Muslimes for stupid "white supremacist" bullshit reasons, hate them for being the honour-less violent sister-fucking heathen rapists that they are.

They need to leave. I don't really care about politics or ideology beyond Muslimes leaving my country.
>>
>>55252406
>I for one am not going to stab the Jews in the back while they are fighting humanity's worst enemy.

Doesn't feel a knife already in his back.
>>
>>55253613
Oh I feel it, every time I talk to some scummy fuck Muslime, openly, joyfully, proclaiming his intention to take over and "fix" my country for me, whether I like it or not.

>Don't worry kuffar, we'll kill the Jews too!

WOW, REALLY!?!? Thanks Hakmed! I guess Hitler said you were okay so you can't be that bad. Here, welcome to my country.
>>
>>55252982
Here you go. Clip of the Israel IDF medical people TREATING ISIS as part of the deal they have wit them. You need to actually READ about these groups-- there are a LOT of decent books out there by non-jews that give a decent assessment, and the site "antiwar.com" is almost always completely fair. Basically the only website I can say that about. But if you think I'm full of shit, here you'll see the Israeli's treating ISIS (of course, they claim to be "moderate" rebels on the tape...just like the ones the US trained, the "moderates," who gave their cool new weapons to ISIS within 15 hours of going into Syria and defected): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G785kB8OKcU
>>
>>55249427

>They presumably expected that his tribal loyalties would win out over the truth. They were wrong

So are there any other major instances of Jews going against the Jewery of other Jews?
>>
>>55253697
And I care why? ISIS are just another example of why Muslimes need to stay in their own countries. I honestly couldn't care less if every single Muslime country is an ISIS-tier shit-hole with heads impaled on every lamp-post, I just DON'T WANT THIS SHIT IN MY COUNTRY.

And honestly, I think that superstitiously anti-semitic storm-faggots are probably an even bigger obstacle to kebab-removal than leftist media Jews because you guys consistently make everyone who is Right-wing or awake seem like a literal neo-Nazi skinhead busy with Holocaust revisionism and other dumb bullshit normies can't understand.
>>
File: evidence.jpg (1008 KB, 1169x2645) Image search: [Google]
evidence.jpg
1008 KB, 1169x2645
>>55253693
red vrs blue.

>proclaiming his intention to take over and "fix" my country for me,

you're missing the point about the Jews who already have done that to you fag.
>>
File: 1446556073271.jpg (21 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1446556073271.jpg
21 KB, 640x960
>>55251512
>he didn't understand when asked how much he knew, that did he have "the skills to pay the bills".

>takes it as a sleight to his internet honor and probably wants to do battle with his Kahana

He's literally a meme of the "angry mal-adjusted white male", and he's no doubt on the spectrum. How else could one describe such utter failure at judging the neutral tone of my posts and taking me as a mortal enemy?

I've deleted more pages than he's ever written on the jewish question.
>>
>>55253609
Jesus christ. I'm done with you. You DO NOT "get it." You don't seem to get there are over a billion muslims, and to have the Jews simply killing Palestinians or waging another war on Hezbollah or Iran-- both of whom are Shia and no involved in Terrorism against the West, the Sunni hate them more than they hate the west-- it not only does not HELP us it MOTIVATES more of them to fight against us to to move to fucking Europe when the jews make their lives hell. And, BTW, VERY SOON you will see the Jews open up Gaza and send the Pals to Europe, now that we've shown them we are such callow little shits. May I ask your age and education level? You're making yourself sound VERY stupid. LEARN. Learn about how the world works, learn about how intl relations works, before you run your mouth bc you have NO FUCKING CLUE.
>>
>>55253783
THE JEWS ARE LITERALLY HELPING ISIS

YOU DONT GET IT

TO REMOVE MUDSLIMES YOU NEED TO REMOVE MERCHANTS
>>
>>55253848
Apparently I can live just fine in a Jew-fixed nation, but I would rather not experience Sharia law. Your country is one of the most pro-Jew on Earth and seems no worst for the wear.

>>55253876
I certainly wouldn't blame Israel for deporting the Palestinians and if Euro-faggots want to take them, I blame them, not imaginary crypto-Jews. The very fact that UK is up in here getting an erection at the thought of Jewish Holocaust in the USA proves that he's not really interested in his own country's well-being.
>>
>>55253952
Okay but let's remove Mud-slimes right now.
>>
>>55253740
adolf hitler
>>
Jews, why always you charge unfairly interest to me? Before open these account you say for me is great deal with 19% but you give white men rate is 16%!

What is problem Jew have for Indian people?
>>
>>55253990
HOW YOU IDIOT? JUST START SHOOTING THEM? THE POLICE CONTROLLED BY THE JEWISH GOVERNMENT WILL STOP YOU. THE MEDIA CONTROLLED BY THE JEWS WILL PAINT YOU A VILLAIN AND HAVE YOUR PEOPLE TURN AGAINST YOU
>>
>>55249427
Just googled it... The first link is the wiki of the report, the second its the entire report in PDF form... Do people in the states get different results? (honest question, as I know google suppress things geographically)
>>
>>55253740
There are some, of course. The most recent I can think if was an FBI translator whose last name was Edmunds(?), and Mossad attempted to recruit her. As it turned out, all the Hebrew/Middle Eastern Lanugage speakers in the FBI were working for Mossad and were deliberately giving faulty translations. For her efforts, she was fired by the FBI and branded a "troublemaker." Let me look of the link quickly....(BTW- the man who wrote this, philip giraldi, is the same kind of guy Michael Scheuer is. You can read his stuff on antiwar.com. Def. worth reading.)
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/whos-afraid-of-sibel-edmonds/
>>
>>55254068
The Jews would love to help us remove kebabs, we just have to stop LITERALLY THREATENING THEM WITH GENOCIDE AT EVERY TURN.

Seriously, I can't emphasize enough how much harm stormniggers and Jew-obsessed conspiratards have done to our politics. We're paralysed when it comes to any issues of race or identity because anytime anyone stands up to defend Western values, some Hitler-worshipping pretend-Aryan Paki idiot starts chanting about gas chambers and Shoas.
>>
>>55254204
If I didn't know for a fact that Pakis and Mud-niggers are too dumb for subterfuge, and really just can't help themselves saying this kind of shit, I would think they're running a Jewish-tier conspiracy designed to slander any kind of Right-wing or Nationalist reaction to their running invasion of our lands.

Seriously, look at UK flag over there. His country is literally being over-run by sand-niggers and he's too busy getting excited about American Jewry revenge fantasies to actually defend his own home from kebabs.

And you faggots wonder why I like and support Israel. Because instead of shitposting on-line all day about all the conspiracies against them, and there are TONS of conspiracies against Israel considering everyone on Earth hates Jews, they actually stand and defend their land and remove kebabs.

Fuck you.
>>
>>55254204
STOP FEEDING THIS TROLL
>>
>>55253783
Jesus Christ are you a fucking idiot. How many links do you need to see to fucking "get" the truth? Have you ever watched a video of...Ramzpaul? If not, watch one. The SPLC declared HIM a NAZI (!!!) and took a video from a skit he was doing on his Yt video about trayvon martin where he is in a hoodie holding a fake gun an put it in the COVER of their mag, implying the was a "skinhead nazi" with a gun. You're hopeless. A perfect example of why the Canadians had no balls even back in 1773, and just kept their mouths shut and kept paying their taxes to king george. You are (I presume, I HOPE) about 15 years old with NO CLUE how nuanced the middle east and muslims are, and you com eon here and...what's the saying? "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt?" I have no issues talking with people who have sincere questions and giving them links. I have no issues with people who disagree with me for good, well-argued reasons. But friend, you are just fucking retarded. Not sure what ore to do for you. Later.
>>
>>55254370
It's okay Pakistan, you've already basically won. Just keep feeding the Goyim stupid Hitler revenge fantasies and filling their heads with paranoia about "media Jews" and the dangers of "feminism" and you'll be able to implement Sharia with remarkable ease.

Probably one of the most pathetic conquests in all of human history you're about to pull off.
>>
>>55248924
i was watching this doc, forget what it was called, but it basically said Marco Polo discovered and brought back the idea of "paper" money from the mongolians. The jews took this idea and went one step further by creating the idea of an interest rate. It's against jewish scripture to charge an interest to a "brother". Jews did NOT see christians as their "brothers" so they charged Christians an interest rate......that's why jews are so so crazy wealthy (and the taboo-ness of a jew marrying a non-jew only seals the deal).....i think /pol/tards and conservatives are butthurt because they are more intelligent with their money
>>
>>55254399
Your comments are just a word jumble full of completely random historical events interspersed with Jewish names. Congratulations on being a a useless pedantic bullshit "intellectual." You would make an excellent leftist Jew.
>>
>>55250203
There is literally nothing wrong with being a kek.
>>
>>55253979
You're wrong on everything except op, who is a huge autistic faggot.
>>
>>55249613
can you post a link where it can be downloaded?
>>
>>55254602
http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/12session/A-HRC-12-48.pdf
>>
>>55254571
OP is an autist indeed, but this viewpoint is surprisingly common, it's like a political version of Stockholm syndrome. The more kebabs flood Europe, the more they chimp out, the more Europeans support kebabs and listen to their ideology.
>>
>>55248924
>there is something rotten about the Jews
https://youtu.be/YY7--5mJIaU?t=38

Interesting.
>>
>>55248924
how's the book/pdf coming along?
>>
>>55253865
His facts are good, so who cares.
>>
>religion originates in 10th century bce
>getting analysis from someone who studies the 10th century ce

>pol in a nutshell
>>
>>55254119

I got exactly what you described.
>>
File: spiderman.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>>55254399
>>
>>55254939

check out muh flag
>>
Can anyone give me some good redpills on the holocaust, with sources and shit?
>>
File: 911 the truth.gif (3 MB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
911 the truth.gif
3 MB, 336x335
>>55255017
>>55254939
>>
>>55253524
Why are you responding to him? He's trying to derail the thread by talking about Muslims. Stop talking to him.
>>
File: 1446197802132.png (731 KB, 600x2644) Image search: [Google]
1446197802132.png
731 KB, 600x2644
>>55255096
>>
File: 1446596044790.jpg (32 KB, 408x632) Image search: [Google]
1446596044790.jpg
32 KB, 408x632
>>55248924
>>
File: op.png (450 KB, 391x426) Image search: [Google]
op.png
450 KB, 391x426
>>55255139
Because OP is pedantic and autistic, and his threads are made of fail and aids.
>>
anti shill bump :^)
>>
File: startrek.jpg (197 KB, 570x753) Image search: [Google]
startrek.jpg
197 KB, 570x753
>>55255416
bump w/ polite sage and head-nod of approval
>>
It's very odd that a lot of top people in the US government and many in the media KNOW Isreal was aware in advance of 9/11

It's like people realize it but they have collectively decided to not discuss or acknowledge it.

It's like the Jews have the ability to make reality disappear down the memory holeā€¦ it all just goes away, never to be discussed again.

It's freaky.
>>
>>55255481
sage hasn't worked for years m8
>>
>>55255302
Yea but his facts are good.
>>
>>55253740
Benjamin Freedman https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_H._Freedman
>>
File: foggy gas chamber window.jpg (1 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
foggy gas chamber window.jpg
1 KB, 107x125
>>55255528
>Jews have the ability to make reality disappear down the memory hole

Stick with me here:

When you put your hand on a hot burner, how do you know it's doing damage to your body? Because it hurts. Your nervous system is communicating information to your brain, which has evolved to do such tasks.

But what if the wrong thing was communicated, and a hot burner felt really, really good? Well, you might keep your hand on there and physically damage it to the point of uselessness.

Outside of your home, work, and what you see out of your car, media sends us signals about what is happening. It goes so far beyond the tiny scope of what we see with our own eyes, and it lies to us.

Media tells you that being invaded is ok, that being displaced is ok, that all these things which we know to be unhealthy is desirable.

There is a reason why media and communications are the first targets in war. We have an alien presence that has hijacked our communications systems, and it's feeding us bad information on purpose, and the host of this parasite is dying.

The media is first, middle, and last in things that need to change before sanity can be restored.
>>
>>55255555
>Yea but his facts are good.

5 5s confirms, but he presents it in such a shitty way, anyone on the fence wouldn't be blamed for thinking, "I don't want to be like him."

In the years since I ate the forbidden fruit of jew-knowledge, I have learned that there are a lot of shills, charlatans, mentally ill fuckwits, and faggots like that Goldberg kid who will tell you the truth about jews all day long just to twist it for some other agenda.

So yeah, use his facts as a jumping-off point, and try not to be discouraged by his autistic and faggoty presentation.
>>
>>55256110
>So yeah, use his facts as a jumping-off point, and try not to be discouraged by his autistic and faggoty presentation.
I asked in this thread and in previous thread for him to wrap it up it in a pdf/text file, /pol/ would have some actually interesting content on our hands to edit and make it more available and easily digestible but that's on him to compile and source, making another info graphic with a bunch of 4chan comments is not exactly optimal
>>
>>55256579

I thought everyone already knew this stuff.
>>
>>55255555
>quint's of 5
True as truth
>>
>>55256633
he had some original points, and he passed it off as 8(?) years of research

it must be worth something, certainly putting it together, I don't think anyone has actually here attempted this kind of scale of write up
>>
>>55249613
is this it?

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/12session/A-HRC-12-48.pdf

only had to google once and it was the second link, although I missspelled goldstone as goldestone
>>
>>55249781
>Believe it or not, the UK has...somewhat less Jewish control than most
well, they haven't managed to get us all to mutilate our childrens genitals yet, thats for sure

but their is a Frinds of Israel society that boasts something like 50% of labour(left wing) and 80% of conservative(right wing) MPs
>>
>>55250237
check out the wiki for billy graham

some keks to be had
>>
File: 1398439457312.png (18 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
1398439457312.png
18 KB, 650x450
So Jews mixed with Europeans the US ppl for centuries. They now look like wasps in any way. Initially Jews must have been closer to the current mid-eastern phenotype. So, I wonder if there is a genetic whitening strategy used by Jews. Am I wrong?
>>
File: 14099022718240.png (14 KB, 625x582) Image search: [Google]
14099022718240.png
14 KB, 625x582
One thing for sure, jews will never ever succeed in Russia. If they try their tricks again I will be in first lines fighting them all the way back to Africa.

>berezovsky
>gusinsky
>abramovich
>hodorkovsky
all rekt
>>
>>55253740
>>55255724
Also, Henry Makow does some good stuff calling out Zionism http://henrymakow.com/
Theres also another person that was a contemporary of Freedman, but I can't remember his name at the moment.
The Freedman wikipedia article has been edited heavily so it might be better to check metapedia instead. wikipedia really isn't a good source.
>>
File: 1431222928784.jpg (71 KB, 499x800) Image search: [Google]
1431222928784.jpg
71 KB, 499x800
contributing

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html
>>
>>55256633
I hate these countries with 'and' in their name. Like cunts with hyphenated last names.
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.