[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /pol/ here is a common situtation >Drug addict busted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: police-officer.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
police-officer.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
hey /pol/ here is a common situtation

>Drug addict busted buying some drugs
>DRUGS RUIN LIVES
>charged with a felony and his life is ruined

does this make sense to you? why not treat these people as someone with problems or mental illness issues instead we ruin their lives and pout them into the criminal system
>>
>>55235143
I too have browesed Facebook

Sage
>>
Tbh my system would be better
>get caught selling drugs
>get sent to the cotton fields for the rest of your life
>>
>>55235143
>charged with a felony and his life is ruined

Because niggers.

In the 1960s, residents of black neighborhoods felt constantly under threat from addicts and others associated with the drug trade, and their calls for increased safety measures resonated at community meetings, in the pages of black newspapers like 'The Amsterdam News,' and in churches.

Reverend George McMurray was lead pastor at the Mother A.M.E. Zion Church in Harlem in the 1970s when the city faced a major heroin epidemic. He wanted convicted drug dealers to spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

"When you send a few men to prison for life, someone's going to pass the word down, 'It's not too good over here,'" McMurray said. "So instead of robbery and selling dope, [they'll think] ‘I want to go to school and live a good life...’"

Black support for the drug war didn't just grow in New York. At the federal level, members of the newly-formed Congressional Black Caucus met with President Richard Nixon, urging him to ramp up the drug war as fast as possible.

Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 passes Congress, enacting far tougher Federal mandatory minimum sentencing laws for drug offenders, including those caught with marijuana. Establishes a 100-to-1 disparity in punishments for crack cocaine compared with powder form of drug. The measure is supported by the Congressional Black Caucus, though some members want even harsher penalties for drug crimes. Sixteen of nineteen African American members of the House — including Texas Rep. Mickey Leland and California Rep. Ron Dellums — co-sponsored the bill.

Charlie Rangel built his congressional career riding the “tough on crime” bandwagon of the 1980s. In a 1989 feature article, Ebony titled Rangel “The Front-Line General” of the war. Rangel even accused President Reagan of being soft on drugs.
>>
>>55235193
>see's a thread thats not donlad trump stream snl or some HABBENING post
>must be some normalfag nigger tier facebook meme shit
damn. its been awhile
>>
>>55235143
It was in the news that Gloucester Ma changed it's policy about busting heroin addicts. I don't really remember the details but I'm sure a search engine would find it.
What gets me is there's no doubt that we're dealing with the increased heroin because of our occupation of heroin. And this has been going on for some time. There's a book called The Politics of Heroin about USA and CIA and dope.
>>
>>55238235
Afganistan.
>>
>>55235143
Then maybe he shouldn't do drugs lol
>>
>>55238263

does this mean I can smoke Mazar I sharif hash again? Havent seen that since before 9/11
>>
>>55235143
>the majority of drug-related felons are users

>DUDE WEED LMAO!!
>>
desu all drugs should be legalized in the long run.
decriminalization is fine as a stepping stone.

I'd rather have people shooting up pure H from the pharmacy and still functioning in society instead of tax payers money taking care of them.

also: states will have to legalize since debt is increasing and they want that sweet drug money
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.